Friday, September 20, 2019

Lifetime 80161 4' Commercial Adjustable Height Folding Table Tabletop with Bronze Frame, Almond

Lifetime 80161 4' Commercial Adjustable Height Folding Table Tabletop with Bronze Frame, Almond

Lifetime 80161 4' Commercial Adjustable Height Folding Table Tabletop with Bronze Frame, Almond

I like this table enough that (1) I'm giving it five stars, and 2) I may be ordering a second one. It should be a great little work table, once I get everything set up.

WHAT I LIKE:

It's lightweight but NOT flimsy. Very easy for one person to move from room to room. Unlike some cheap tables, it doesn't wobble and shake. It feels firm and stable.

WHAT I DON'T:

The "but" in my review's title is because this table has a peculiar design flaw that makes it almost impossible for one person, alone and without help, to extend or retract the table legs and adjust the height. There are two buttons on each leg. They do not move simultaneously. This means that you need to push in button "A" with your right hand, while pushing in button "B" with your left hand, to make changes. (The buttons are two feet apart.) You then need, while holding these two buttons pressed in firmly, to pull or push the legs up or down. Just reach out with your third hand, and move the leg.

This is great if you have three hands. I don't, and I didn't have a friend in the house to help out, so I ended up holding in the buttons with my hands, and using my chin, pulling with my neck muscle, to push or pull the legs up or down. Kinda silly. Again, people with three hands would do fine.

I considered giving it only four stars due to the crazy design, but the truth is, most people will need to set the leg height only once. They'll figure it out. Once you have it set up, you'll be good to go. But geeze guys, test your products next time before you start selling them :) . People with a little less physical flexibility might be more than a little irked trying to change the table's height, and realizing it's physically impossible for one person, without a strong and flexible neck that can be bent at a 45 degree angle to hook and move the leg, to do it alone.

I needed a table for sewing that was portable so I can easily put away and stable. So far, this table is great, it even has adjustable height. The table overall is a great table for the price. There’s a couple reasons why I don’t give it five stars and that’s the table shakes too much if I’m running my sewing machine on full throttle and I’ve found that if I lean on any area on the table for awhile a divet forms where I was resting my elbow. FYI, the divets that form usually disappear after awhile. Besides that, this is a great table. I bought a second one b/c overall this is a good solid table.

First, ( like you can probably guess from the five star rating) I love this table. The buttons that lock the legs to the different height adjustments are the longest buttons I have ever seen used on any device with that type of adjustment. So, I never have to worry about the table suddenly mess up on me and dump my appliances and food on the floor.

This table has been in constant use since we got it several months ago. We have very – practically no – countertop space in our apartment kitchen. While we have a large table in our kitchen, I have a (temporary, I hope) disability that will not allow me to sit for more than just a few minutes at a time, and dining tables are too low for me to work at for long either. At the highest adjustment, This table is a tad taller than our countertops. Even with both a medium-large toaster oven and the Insta-Pot on it, there is still room to mix ingredients, cut up meat or whatever.

One problem we had with our old table (which was not adjustable) was the width between the leg at the ends, which were not connected at the ends, just individual legs, were spaced as wide as the table, which sounds like an advantage to stability, but it wasn't; the 5/8" baseboards in the kitchen meant the table was away from the wall and so it rocked slightly if we bumped against it. And, sometimes things fell off the back of the table. This Lifetime table has bars connecting the legs, which adds far more stability than just four individual legs (ask any Civil or Mechanical Engineer, like my daughter or her friends). Thus, the leg bars (the horizontal bars each end) can be slightly narrower than the table width without sacrificing stability and yet still allow me to place the table against a wall. Even when I pulled it away from the wall just to check, the table did not rock.

This table has impressed me such that I just ordered a second for a cutting table for my sewing. I will also use it for myriad other tasks, I'm sure.

I am so glad I bought this table instead of a desk that would cost at least twice as much. My 7 year old will be using this as a desk and I love that the height is adjustable. It'll grow with her. And if she ever decides she doesn't want it anymore, I know I'll be able to find another use for it. I was worried that the texture would be that pebble, rough texture and might make it hard for her to use as a homework desk; I was planning on having her use a clipboard so that the texture wouldn't show through on paper. However, that's not the case. The texture is actually quite smooth and I think she'll be able to put paper directly on the table and write on it without having an excess in texture show through. This table exceeded my expectations.

Great table for my use as a computer and electronics workstation. No assembly required. Simply unfold the legs, lengthen the legs if desired as comes shipped set to the low height. (very easy to pull out the legs, no tools,simply pop in buttons). End result is light but solid and stable. Could not ask for more, and an amazingly low price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Adjusts to 24-Inch children's height, 29-inch table height and 36-inch countertop height
  • Superior strength and durability
  • Rust-resistant powder coated steel frame
  • Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
  • Stain resistant and easy to clean
  • Constructed of High Density Polyethylene for superior strength and durability
  • Adjusts to: 24", 29", and 36"
  • All-weather frame is designed for indoor and outdoor use
  • Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards; Backed by a 10-year limited manufacturer warranty
  • UV-Protected top is stain resistant and easy to clean
  • Dimensions (Open): 48" L x 24" W x 24" - 36" H Dimensions (Closed): 48" L x 24" W x 2.3" H

Description

Lifetime 4 foot commercial adjustable height folding tables are constructed of high-density polyethylene and have three adjustable height settings; 22-inch, 29-inch and 36-inch. They will not crack, chip or peel, and are built for indoor and outdoor use. The patented steel frame design provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated, weather-resistant finish. Backed by a ten-year warranty, lifetime adjustable height tables are perfect for your home, office outdoor activities and more



Tables are a good idea and hold a lot of weight. The only problems we found are the corners bend easy, scratches quickly and the legs don't stay in place using the support links. They weigh a bit but arranging height was easy for one person. The almond and bronze colors are beautiful.

Update: One table lost and replacement table came damaged and after many attempts with Amazon Customer Service only disappointment. Really not happy and definitely willing to shop elsewhere. God Bless.

Husband loves this table because it is tough and durable top which serves as a work table under heavy use. He also like that the legs can adjust to make the table higher because he is tall. We used it a couple of weekends ago as a table top on which to give our cat a bath; I'm just slightly above average height and I liked the adjusted height at a high setting so I didn't have to bend over while managing a wet cat!

I love the fact that this table can extend pretty high. I'm 5'6 and it's perfect for my size when working standing up on the computer doing graphic design, 3d, and video editing because when I sit in a chair I feel very lazy and sleepy and not much work is done. When you're standing your blood flows much better and you are required to remain much more active and alert.

The table have 3 heights. One is very low suitable for sitting on the floor with legs crossed. The 2nd height level is good for sitting down on a chair. The 3rd one is made for standing unless you have a very tall chair or stool.

The table is not huge (table top is 2 x 4 feet long) but good enough for holding a 17 inch asus g75vx laptop, a asus ips 23 inch monitor, and a non ips 22 inch asus monitor (I have three monitor setup on it) and a small size wacom intuous 4 graphic tablet with extra little spaces for small items left. I believe it's around 50 pounds on that table.

Since mine was adjusted at the max height which is 3 feet or 36 inches not including the 2 inch counter top, you can store stuff underneath the table. I recommend putting something heavy on each of the legs on the inside only if you have heavy stuff on top as the table is kinda wobbly at max height but the ring around the legs should keep it from folding up.

The legs are pretty sturdy and made of metal and have two snaps on each legs on two sides of the table. Some people say the table require two people and that is false. I did it myself but you have to flip the table upside first and adjust one leg at a time to your desired height then flip it over. The table is light and compact not like it's bigger 6 feet brother which is huge for small rooms like mine.

The table top surface is smooth so you can draw and write on paper placed on it.

I plan on ordering another one and put it in my room to hold my 61 key keyboard and another laptop on it or use it for product filming.

These tables are great and have multiple use. This 2 x 4 feet one is compact and the height is adjustable. The table legs are strudy at the first 2 levels but at max height may feel a bit wobbly but it'll stay in place with the rings to lock on the the legs. It's a great purchase.

I purchased this to use as my sewing table in my bedroom which has hardwood flooring. I have my sewing machine on one end and my cutting mat on the other. It is very sturdy and I have not had any problems with the table moving or vibrating when I'm running my machine at full speed. I'm very pleased and love the adjustable height. I only wish I had enough room for a larger one to use as a cutting table.

I liked this so much I bought a second one! It's lightweight, stores easily, sets up easily, and is more stable than you might expect. I wouldn't stand on it but it is not delicate or wobbly. I love that I can adjust it to various heights. I've been using it at full height, as a workspace for sorting papers. At that height it would also be great for a buffet or yard sale.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment