Thursday, September 19, 2019

Brown Custom Personalized Mens Dopp Travel Bag

Brown Custom Personalized Mens Dopp Travel Bag

Brown Custom Personalized Mens Dopp Travel Bag

For everyone looking for a well handmade bag, this is an excellent and unique gift. The attention to detail is really good. I bought this bag for my dad and he loved it. The customer service from Tim was excellent. He was very responsive and attentive. Very please with service and the overall quality of the product. Will be buying more for sure.

I got this for my husband for our "leather" anniversary. he loves the size and the personalization. Sadly it's mostly canvas so it misses the mark as a leather gift, but super successful as to the function of the bag and how happy he was with it!

Great travel kit! A little large but it folds up nicely, although it is a bit heavy. Great work with the initials, looks like good quality material. Received it in two days as well!

what I like about this is that it does not have a "form". If you put just a little in it, I will have a small footprint. It has the same amount of room as your standard shave kit if needed. Great construction. I highly recommend

Bought one of these, and it's the best; love it! Thank You!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Personalized Mens Travel Bag, monogrammed dopp kit, monogram shaving kit, toiletry bag, groomsmen gift, gifts for men, fathers day, birthday. Made with durable canvas and leather, this men's travel bag will make an excellent gift for any special occasion. Available in three masculine colors, this hanging toiletry kit makes traveling a cinch. Its small size and its ability to hang allows you to avoid have to unpack and repack it while staying at hotels or elsewhere. Inside dimensions of each bag measures: 5" wide x 4" tall x 11.5" Long Comes in Gift Box



    I ordered this for a guy who has it all! He loved it! Just as described

    Cute bag, loved the personalization. I wish it had been available in a few other colors.

    got this as a present for my brother, he loves it and uses it frequently

    My husband loves his new bag. Enough space for everything he could need.

    It's big enough to fit all my personal items yet small enough to fit in the drawer.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment