Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Linenspa 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Twin

Linenspa 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Twin

Linenspa 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Twin

I have purchased Linenspa memory foam before. I like how quickly it puffs up out of the package and bounces back from use. I bought this 2” to firm up the back cushions on a couch. See pics. I just cut the memory foam to size and stuff it on the back side of the cushions. I have done this a few times before and it has lasted over 2 years and counting. I have also used their 3” for a padded headboard.

Bought this mattress topper for our guest bedroom. Since we only have the bed for guests we never really cared about how comfy the mattress was in the room. That all changed when I came down with the flu and quarantined myself in the guest bedroom hoping my husband wouldn't catch the germs. It was a rough night sleeping on the cheap mattress we have in that bedroom. The next morning I woke up determined to find a solution without having to invest in a whole new mattress for that room. I read some great reviews on this brand of mattress topper and decided to try it out, worst case scenario we would be out $40. It arrived in the mail in a vacuum sealed package. The instructions said to open, lay the topper out and it would take up to 24 hours for it to open up to its full size. I noticed within 30 minutes it went from being flat as a pancake, to thick and full. I waited until that night to sleep on it, so it was maybe out of the package for 8 hours, 10 max. It made such a HUGE difference. It felt like I was sleeping on a new, good quality, mattress. I spent two additional nights sleeping on it until I was no longer sick, and ready to go back to my own bed. Unfortunately my husband ended up getting sick despite my best efforts. He spent a couple nights in the guest bedroom so his coughing and sniffling wouldn't keep me up and he noticed how much more comfortable the mattress is now that we have the memory foam topper. I hope it continues to hold up its quality, if in a couple months I notice it isn't doing a good job anymore I will update my review. Keep in mind that after somebody has been sitting or laying in the bed it will take a little while for the memory foam to retake its original form. It won't pop back up to two inches immediately, so don't expect it to. Other then that, it was worth the small price it cost to make a bed more comfortable to sleep on, so it's worth the investment.

Just received the mattress topper yesterday. Mine did NOT smell and immediately plumped up after I carefully cut off the plastic wrapping. I let it air out for a few hours like the instructions said. Had no problems putting it on my bed. I got a king size and it did hang over the sides a little on the width. I put it on the mattress, then put the mattress protector and then the fitted sheet. That seemed to pull the overage down and wasn’t very noticeable anymore. Slept on it last night and it was very comfy! Didn’t really notice any cooling effects. I would recommend however to have roomy sheets. Especially if your mattress is already high like mine.

***update***
Ok it’s official, this mattress topper is kitty cat approved! Ziggy and Muffin give it 5 stars! 😂 (see 2nd pic) 😻

Nothing better than sleeping on a gel foam topper. Like sleeping on a cloud. I had a 3 inch but this 2 inch feels the same so no need to go with a bulky 3 inch

This completely transformed my son's mattress! He no longer wakes up in the middle of the night and I can comfortably lay with him until he falls asleep. I like this product so much, we will likely buy one for our king bed too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Two inches of ultra-plush memory foam that conforms to your curves and hugs you to sleep
  • Infused with temperature regulating gel beads that capture and dissipate heat to help prevent overheating
  • Comfortable memory foam distributes weight evenly to align the spine and alleviate pressure points
  • Available in plush 2-inch and 3-inch profiles; the 3-inch topper will hug your body more than the 2-inch topper
  • A comfortable and affordable way to rejuvenate an old mattress, soften a hard mattress, and prolong mattress life; backed by a 3-year U.S. warranty

Description

Instantly add a comfort layer to your mattress with the LINENSPA 2 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper. Soft, supportive memory foam helps to relieve pressure points by distributing weight evenly. The memory foam is infused with gel that works to regulate temperature by capturing and distributing heat. Foam is CertiPUR-US certified for quality standards. Sleep soundly knowing this topper comes with a 3 year U.S. manufacturer warranty.



Wonderful topper. Very comfortable. Still in good shape. Accurate size too, it is actually 2 inches. It only took 24 hours to stop having that horrible plastic wrap smell. But, that is the price of memory foam.

I've had this topper for 3 months now, and it's still incredibly comfortable. It hasn't sagged or indented or anything. When I bought it, there was a slight odor but it dissipated quickly. The smell didn't bother me enough to not sleep on it, but it was noticeable. This topper turned my firm mattress into the perfect comfort. Highly recommended :)

When our original Tempur-Pedic mattress failed, we replaced it, under warranty, with their firmest mattress, the "Contour Supreme." (They said it was closest in firmness to the original). This thing is WAY firmer than the original--we refer to it, semi-affectionately, as "the concrete slab."

But instead of hassling with the Tempur-Pedic folks---(a HUGE hassle)--we opted to try this--the Linenspa 2" mattress topper, and it works great! Softens up the ultra firm mattress perfectly, and we are noticing a better night's sleep immediately. Seems to be of high quality, although it has no cover. Highly recommended to soften up a decent quality mattress that is too firm!

I was going to purchase a new top quality mattress. Decided to try to this product first, since the mattress is not even 3 years old.
Even on evenings where I'm exhausted, I couldn't stay comfortable on my mattress. I would sleep maybe 2 hours, wake up and shift around for almost a half-hour, from then on repeat.

After putting this on, I'm very comfortable the moment I lie down on it and I'm often asleep within minutes and stay asleep throughout the night.
Definitely didn't regret buying this.

Great value for an excellent memory foam topper. We put it on top of an Ikea mattress and it turned that uncomfortable bed into luxury.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment