Tuesday, September 24, 2019

4-Pack of Regular Washable Male Dog Belly Band Diapers by Coddled Canine - No Inserts or Pads Needed

4-Pack of Regular Washable Male Dog Belly Band Diapers by Coddled Canine - No Inserts or Pads Needed

4-Pack of Regular Washable Male Dog Belly Band Diapers by Coddled Canine - No Inserts or Pads Needed

Great price and keeps my old boy from going while I’m gone, and protects when he just can’t wait.

Very comfortable for my dog, works well!

I'd give these 5 stars if the fleece didn't stretch quite as much. The Velcro is awesome tho & my dogs can't get them off so I'd still but then again!!

Works very well on my little dog and looks really cute I got Stewart plaid. Washed up nice.

Perfect fit. Seems comfortable for my dog. No bunching or gathering. Stays in place. Love the fabric patters.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    (X-Small: 9-11 inch waist) (Small: 11-13 waist) (Medium: 13-15 inch waist) (Large: 15-17 inch waist) (X-Large: 17-19 inch) *Pack of 4* Coddled Canine Regular Belly Bands. Please measure your dog before purchasing to ensure a perfect fit. Using a fabric measuring tape or shoelace, measure your dog's waist right in front of his hind legs. The shoelace should be taught, but not too tight. Washable, Durable, Reliable, and Comfortable. Please contact us with any questions, or concerns! NO RETURNS ACCEPTED. MEASURE YOUR DOG BEFORE ORDERING.



    I love these bands. They are soft with a little stretch too.

    These are the best so far.

    I received a set of 4 today and they are absolutely wonderful !! The quality of fabric and sewing is awesome. I never used a belly band before, but we just adopted a small Silky Terrier and find that smaller dogs may not be able to hold their urine in the am after waking to get downstairs (at least Mikey). We always adopted Airedale Terriers and never had an issue. But we adopted Mikey in July and CUDOS to this company for a QUALITY product - you will NOT be disappointed. THANK YOU !!

    Love these. They fit my dog great and are soft. The velcro on them really hold tight. I would definitely buy these again when i need more

    This very soft doggie diaper is perfect for my Yorkie and my Shih Tzu. It is plyable and not stiff like other doggie diapers that I have purchased. I ordered one to see how I like it and now I am going online to order a 4 pack. I definately recommend this diaper.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment