Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mueller Ironing Board Hanger with Large Storage Basket and Hooks, Wall - Mount Organizer for Laundry Rooms, Heat - Resistant, Holds Iron, Ironing Board and Spray Bottles

Mueller Ironing Board Hanger with Large Storage Basket and Hooks, Wall - Mount Organizer for Laundry Rooms, Heat - Resistant, Holds Iron, Ironing Board and Spray Bottles

Mueller Ironing Board Hanger with Large Storage Basket and Hooks, Wall - Mount Organizer for Laundry Rooms, Heat - Resistant, Holds Iron, Ironing Board and Spray Bottles

I was a little apprehensive at first with the idea of attaching this to my wall with the hardware that comes in the box. I didn't think the mounting holes would be the right width apart to go into the wooden planks behind the drywall and that the screws would be able to support the weight of an ironing board, a steam iron, and starch but it doesn't even budge ever. Really great quality mounting screws and hanger.

I have a Y-shaped ironing board that's just incredibly heavy because I got at an estate sale of a former garment district clerk. I keep it around because it has a really rustic look to it which vibes with the apartment's decor. We used to just leave it on the floor in the laundry room in between uses but after I bought this, we've been letting it hang on the wall and look aesthetically pleasing and neat.

I had two concerns with buying this ironing board. Would it be sturdy enough to hang our heavier than normal ironing board? Will it fit the curved legs of our ironing board? The answer turned out to be yes to both! It was also super easy to install and I would highly recommend this if you're looking for something to mount to hold your ironing board.

This things looks perfect on my wall, can hold my large iron, and bottle of starch. I can even put a sprayer bottle in there too and there's more than ample room left over. It's great that it only has two screws so you're not messing up your wall by too much. We were looking for this kind of design aesthetic and it really somehow works with the bronzed colored theme of the house. It really fits the bill and fits in with our house. I was colored impressed with how sturdy the board is and is definitely worth the purchase price.

Glad I was able to find a hanger that keeps my ironing board out of the way to where it isn't scraping my door frame or almost falling off when opening the door to my washing room. Very solid built and hoping it will last for many years to come.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ MAXIMIZE YOUR SPACE - Smart idea for organizing any room in your home. Our unique design is ideal for small laundry rooms and bedrooms as well as closets, cabinets, garages, basements, hotels etc. Very easy to assemble, find a spot on a wall or door even and have a convenient storage space for all your ironing tools and accessories.
  • ✅ EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE - From now on you don't have to worry about cluttered spaces in your home. With this handy storage system, everything you need is in one single location, ready to use whenever you need it. In our large basket you can store multiple ironing supplies such as water mister, stain sprays, wrinkle releaser and iron for easy access. Hooks you can use to hang ironing board, clothing items or even brooms, mops and cleaning supplies.
  • ✅ HEAT-RESISTANT - Your safety is our number one priority! Designed of heat-resistant material, you can stand your iron into ironing holder while is still hot. Perfectly safe to storage your hot iron in between or after ironing.
  • ✅ LONG LASTING QUALITY - Made from the strongest iron material and coated with durable rust-resistant finish, this convenient ironing accessory will last long period of time.
  • ✅ PERFECTLY SIZED - Supports up to 20lbs of weight. Before assembling: 13x5.3x6.3 in / 330x135x160 mm. After assembling: 13x5.3x13 in / 330x135x330 mm. Hardware is included for easy installation.

Description

The Mueller Ironing Board Holder is specially designed for easy and convenient storage for all of your ironing supplies and much more! Made from the best quality materials this holder will keep your space neat and organized.



You get tired of pushing in the iron, the sprayer, and the starch into the little corner of the laundry room everyday so you get this. You bring it home, you have a real easy time installing it, you live on with your life knowing that at least one aspect of it is organized and real nice.

p.s. A guest who I was giving the tour said that she had, and I quote "never thought of something like an ironing board holder existing but it totally makes sense. "

It's nice to not have to wait for the iron to cool down after using it and being able to put it right back. I used to have to use the iron in the morning, go about the rest of my morning routine, and come back to an opened up ironing board in the middle of the room with the iron still cooling down. Then I would be forced to go to work worried about the iron I just left unplugged but still hot on the fabric covered ironing board. Now, I can just put everything away and worry less.

I actually use this in my closet for jackets and gloves I thought it was a great versatile product it would still work great to hold an iron and ironing board I just chose to use it for other items!

Very easy to install and looks really good on the white drywall of my laundry room. We don't seem to ever need to worry about it scratching even with me carelessly dropping our heavy steam iron into the holder basket. Can support the weight of the ironing board, iron, and whatever other accessories you feel the need to have. It's really well built and hasn't given me any trouble in the couple of months that we've had it.

I received my order and installed it in a matter of minutes. Could not have asked for a better ironing board holder. It can hold my oversized and heavy ironings basket and my huge steaming iron without budging. I'm really happy with this purchase and have recommended to friends and colleagues. Whoever's bought it has also given nothing but rave reviews that probably still pale in describing how much less an annoying task doing ironing is.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment