Saturday, September 21, 2019

Signature Sleep Mattress, Flex 10" Charcoal Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Twin Size Mattress

Signature Sleep Mattress, Flex 10" Charcoal Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Twin Size Mattress

Signature Sleep Mattress, Flex 10

I was dubious about buying a matters in a box but since it was for the guest bedroom, I gave it a try. It arrived in a big brown box that I took into the bedroom. I carefully removed the cardboard box to find a huge roll inside. Put the roll on the bed platform, took off the outer plastic, then cut open the inner plastic and wow... it grew right before my eyes! It unrolled itself, and started swelling up and within a few minutes, it was full size! I didn't have to wait 48 hours for it to stop "growing", it was full size immediately. I measured the height to be sure. It did not have an odor as some have said.

I have not slept on it because it is in a guest room but I did take a short nap on it and it was so comfortable. I could feel it shaping to my body. I like it so much that I plan on getting a queen size one next month for my bed. Some have said it is stiff and uncomfortable but I did not find it to be that way. Am so looking forward to getting one for my bed!

BTW, if you're worried about not having anyone to help un-packaging it, don't be. I am a petite size 80 year old female and did it all by myself.

OK so we bought this memory foam mattress 12inches for me and my husband as a new treat and, at first I was hesitant to buy it due to some reviews of people saying that the mattress never expanded correctly or that it had a very strong chemical smell or that it came with mold or it was way to hard and firm ect ect, and I was panicking about these things since I have a baby and a toddler and they spend more time in my bed than their own... Now all I can say about this mattress and my own personal experience is:
1) The mattress arrived as the expected delivery day.
2) It was a little heavy about 80lbs inside the box compressed almost as tall as me, so for me it was a bit hard to carry it so my husband take it out all by himself. Lol
3)Once we we're in the process of removing the first layer of plastic (2layers of plastic in total) I could hear the mattress inflating and the 2nd layer wasn't off yet. Once I took off all the wrapping it started expanding like right away to my surprise , due to some reviews stating their mattress took over 72 hours to fully expand or it never expanded at all. Mines expanded fully all the way in 1-2 hours and it did measured 12inches.
4)Other reviewers said it had a strong, strong chemical smell to be honest it did have a smell but it wasn't strong like they be saying but I wouldn't call it "chemical smell" it had a normal smell like anything that comes from a factory and it's brand new and compressed for who knows how long. I just got some Febreeze spray and I sprayed a little bit all over it, put some new clean sheets and boom!!! no more smell.
5) About the mold I didn't find any trace of mold whatsoever.
6 Some people say is too firm and hard, I think is bit firm and soft but it sure is a lot better than my 5 year old spring mattres for sure no doubt.

*Me personally haven't experience no back pain or any other pain related due to sleeping in this mattress however my husband works in a warehouse with heavy machinery and lots of physical strength so with the old mattress he would have constantly lower back pain... Now he said his pain has gone after sleeping in this new mattress we been with it for over 6 days already. My kids also love it my toddler loves to jump in it and I now let him because I won't hear that old spring mattress noise hahaha.

We really, really recommend buying this product do not let other reviewers intimidate you. You will not regret it!!!!!
Reviwed by: THE SOLIVAN FAMILY!

I've had this for over a year and it still feels brand new. Super comfy and very durable (I have two cats and previously a giant dog who all jumped around and slept on the bed). I am only giving 4 stars because the mattress cover is not removable and not washable even though there is a zipper - the tags on the mattress say very clearly DO NOT REMOVE COVER and DO NOT MACHINE WASH. I've seen a lot of 1-star reviews from people who decided to ignore the tags and take the cover off and try to wash anyway - apparently it gets itchy because there's fiberglass in it or something. Don't really think a product deserves a 1-star review just because people either didn't read the care instructions or ignored them. That's actually the only reason I'm on here is because I was wondering if I could ignore the tags and go ahead and wash it.... Guess not but hey, figured I'd write a review while I'm here.

If you are looking for a firm comfortable mattress, look no further. I am a side sleeper. Throughout the night I often awake and switch sides. This is the first time in my life (I'm 67 years old) that I have gone to bed on my right side and never woke up with the need to flip. This mattress is by far the best buy and quality for the money.

Awesome bed!! Ordered in June 2017 and the Date of Manufacture of the mattress I received is 05/30/2016 (Full size 8 inch). This mattress is FIRM!! I love it. I have had bad luck with Zinus mattresses in this price point being way too soft and absolutely destroying my back. I had a 6 inch Zinus size full (DOM 08/2016) and I would wake up throughout the night and every morning with dozens of stinging aching pains all over my back. It was just too soft. (But props to Zinus for having great customer service and giving me a full refund 6 months after buying their mattress) So I decided to buy this thing and give it a try after reading reviews of how FIRM it is and I could not be happier with this mattress. If you like a soft mattress this might not be for you, but if you like a medium to firm mattress you will probably love this product.

The mattress came wrapped in plastic. Cut the plastic off with scissors and it started to inflate instantly. Within a couple hours it was up to about 6.5-7 inches and was ready to sleep on. I would say it's definitely not quite 8 inches. It's about 7. But that's ok with me! To me it's just more important that the mattress is comfortable overall and doesn't bottom out and this thing fits the bill perfectly.

I highly recommend this mattress- a excellent bed and an extremely fair price ($117 for my full 8 inch).


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Four layer Memory Foam mattress made with CertiPUR Certified Foam.
  • Charcoal Gel Memory Foam to provide moisture control, regulate body temperature and control odors. Waterfall Edge design and convoluted foam to minimize motion disturbance.Channel Cut foam layer provides additional Air flow.
  • Meets Federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633.
  • Shipped rolled, compressed, and vacuum-sealed in one easy to handle box. Mattress Dimensions: 75"L x 39"w x 10"h. Box dimensions: 40.5"L x 12.5"W x 12.5"H.
  • Available in Twin, full, Queen and King. 10 year limited warranty.

Description

Treat yourself with four layers of memory foam full comfort with the 10" Signature Sleep Flex Charcoal Gel Memory Foam mattress. The charcoal and gel infused memory foam provides moisture control to help eliminate odors and regulate body temperature. It checks off every item on the list: density, air flow, durability, comfort, pressure point relief and support. The waterfall edge is a movement absorbent design that provides the freedom to move without interrupting sleep between partners. This multilayer mattress gives you everything you love in traditional memory foam and brings it to the next level! Ships rolled, compressed and vacuum-sealed in one easy to handle box.



Ok, it may be too soon to rate this because time is the best judge but considering the price (at the time about $229 on sale, tax and fee included) I think I can honestly say this mattress was way better then expected and I am a very picky sleeper. I had a few well know, overpriced memory foam mattresses in my life time but I had to buy a bed fast at a very affordable price and this Signature Sleep 12 inch mattress is worth every single dollar I paid.

It arrived in a vacuum back inside a box. After opening it the mattress expanded after about 24 hours or so I decided to lay on it.

Firmness: Medium to firm. Very comfortable. Like sleeping on a giant medium firm marshmallow.

Quality: For me it was High Quality, no need for frills, nothing appears cheap either.

Test of time: The truth is I just got this mattress so I can not tell you how long it will hold up but considering I paid under $250 for it so far feels like it will last for at least a year or two. I can not handle any sagging so if it does i will come back here and update my review. But honestly, I can spend $200 on dinner with friends so considering how important sleep is, this Signature Sleep 12 inch memory foam mattress is a very close knock off of some very expensive competition.

Cheer!

So, I was skeptical about buying a mattress online. When the mattress arrived it was in a tall box that weighed around 75 pounds. After I bulldogged this big ol'bitch in the bedroom I carefully opened the box. It was compressed and wrapped in plastic. I took a tile knife and with surgical precision, scored the plastic, careful not to cut the fabric. As the the mattress began to grow I unrolled it and removed the plastic. Now this mattress swelled up faster than my 1st wife. I was concerned with the corners not raising. So I'm being completely here, kick the corners. That's right kick the corners, and they will begin to rise like the sweet Jesus. The gel fiber needs to get air to swell and it is hard for the fibers in the corners to get the air they need to swell with the overlapping outside fabric in the corners. The instructions say give the mattress 24 hrs to rise fully. It took my mattress about 5 hours to stand to attention. Now the important part how does it feel? I'm a big ol'boy 6'1" and about 240 lbs. And I can tell ya I have not slept better. The mattress is soft and firm at the same time, feels like about 10 fat girls given you a snuggle all at the same time. Been sleeping on the mattress for about 3 months and there is no dents or depressions where I sleep. Best mattress I have ever owned. Buy a mattress cover!! In case you pee the bed or have the occasional beer spillage. Keep in mind you cannot flip the mattress, only rotate it.

I bought this four years ago. It was great for a while. At first it was firm but it loosened up over time. The smell was there, sublte, but there for a long time. Not gonna lie, I do worry about the offgassing with all this memory foam and etc. stuff we keep producing. At any rate, shortly after I got the mattress, I also got a boyfriend. Who is, like, twice the size as me. This mattress did keep up its end of the deal, for its price, but now I think it's time to move on. In particular, we used this without a boxspring on one of those platform beds you can also buy on Amazon. It's a full and it's split down the middle. I think lying on that platform caused the mattress itself to also split in two a little bit. At any rate, we had a good four years with this thing, which is probably in the range of the lifetime of these cheapo mattresses, but again, its time to release it to the big ol' plastic manufacturing plant in the sky.

We've been sleeping on this for a year and a half, and it's still great. It has a firm and supportive feel while sleeping. I'll admit that the spots where my wife and I sleep are now a bit softer and sink slightly more than the line down the center where nobody sleeps - so, the foam does soften up with use, over a year or more of time. I wouldn't call it worn out, though, since I still feel well supported and comfortable throughout the night. I'd say even better than when it was new - the un-squished center of the mattress feels a bit too hard compared to my usual spot. We do NOT have air conditioning, and over the hot humid summer (central NY) the mattress didn't get too hot. We do have a cotton batting mattress pad to improve air circulation. The mattress took a few hours to expand, and there was no smell whatsoever. They obviously had aired it out perfectly well before packing it up. I was worried that the edges would be weird, but they're fine. I sleep in the edge frequently (my wife and cats sometimes take as much space as they can get!! :}) and have never felt like I would roll off - no sloping at all. I'm 6'0" and 200 lbs.

Whenever we get back from traveling, I'm always SUPER excited to getting back to sleeping on this mattress!

Just recivied my daughters first full sized mattres. She's turning 14 next week and her twin bed she's had since age 4 is too small. Her feet hang off the end. Lol. She's so happy to have this 12" full sized mattres. Her fram is still being shipped. This came within 7 days and was packed very nicely. Very satisfied!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment