Saturday, September 21, 2019

ZIMASILK 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin,Both Side 19 Momme Silk, 1pc (Queen 20''x30'', Black)

ZIMASILK 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin,Both Side 19 Momme Silk, 1pc (Queen 20''x30'', Black)

ZIMASILK 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin,Both Side 19 Momme Silk, 1pc (Queen 20''x30'', Black)

If you've never had a silk pillowcase before, I promise you you will never go back, and this brand is no exception to that rule. This is my third 100% silk pillowcase (all from different sellers here on Amazon) and all have been great quality. I honestly intend to buy one of these for every woman I ever liked. You sigh and smile contentedly into your pillow at least 12 times per night because they feel so amazing, and the improvement you feel it has on NOT giving you face wrinkles...well...you will apologize to your poor face constantly for all the years you dragged it along a scratchy cotton surface all night long. Don't blame yourself. You didn't know. Just give nothing else away as gifts to your mothers, daughters, friends, and curly-haired coworkers and they will hold you on a mental golden pedestal as "Queen Of the Gift Givers" for the rest of their days. (Can you tell that I love this pillowcase, lol?)

As for this brand in particular, I can say that I'm thrilled with my purchase entirely because of the color (I got two of the light plum). It takes my breath away it's so beautiful and is REALLY true to the photos on the site page. I feel like some colors just pair really well with the silk fabric, you know? Also- both of my pillow cases came in their own pretty gift box which felt special and worthy of the little luxuries ;) The others that I've ordered on Amazon just came in a plastic wrap.

Cons- the only con I can think of is that this brand had a very faint manufacture-y type smell out of the box, but it aired out quickly. It may have even been from the gift box it came in which was worth it.

I've had "silk" pillowcases before, and they weren't really silk, but I liked them. So I ordered this Zimasilk case, thinking it was more of the same, but it's a step about the others I've had, both in the silkiness, and the fact that there's a zipper on the end. This is pure genius, because with all the other non-zippered pillowcases I've had, the pillows have always slipped out of the case. Adding a zipper solves that problem. I recommend this product.

I have always had satin pillow cases and always wanted to try silk because of the supposedly benefits. I just could never find any at a reasonable price. I got this pillow case.s a treat for myself during a sale to try. I absolutely love it. It is very gentle on my hair (a huge improvement from the satin). I will be buy more of these for myself and gifts.

I had heard of the benefits of a silk pillowcase for both your face and hair. Come Prime Day, I gave in and got one. it's been great. Do I still have bedhead, yes. Do I still need a moisturizer in the AM. yes. The best is that instead of being stuck to the pillowcase, I glide across and what a luxurious feeling that is. A very good plus is cleaning this pillowcase. When I change my sheets, I swish the pillowcase in some cool water with suds in the sink, rinse, and hang to dry. It has always been dry by the time I'm ready for bed. The pillow itself is zippered in so it can not escape but remains inside the silk pillowcase. I feel very fortunate to have this little bit of luxury in my life. I am tempted to share by gifting. I appreciate how cool it is in the evening when I go to bed on a warm night. Treat yourself and maybe others.

This is my first silk pillow case. I had a polyester case that was hot. This natural fabric is cooler and is very soft. I like the size because it went on my foam pillow without a struggle. The zipper is hidden, and it's silk on both sides. This will cut down on laundry frequency because I can flip the pillowcase over and sleep on the other side.

Because it's packaged so nicely, I plan to order again for gifts.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅OEKO Certified Material:100% Mulberry Silk,both side 19 Momme 600 thread count,with hidden zipper design.
  • ✅Multi Size&Color:QUEEN 20x30 Inches (50cmX75cm)fits most QUEEN size pillows. KING 20x36 Inches(50cmx90cm) fits most KING size pillows.STANDARD size 20x26 Inches (50cmX66cm)fits most STANDARD size. Superior durable plain color for choose ,not easy to run after washing.Exquisite craftmanship of the neat stitches.
  • ✅Anti-aging:ZIMASILK Silk Pillowcase,the natural anti-aging product,hypoallergenic,smooth,soft and breathable.It takes you into a beautiful dream.
  • ✅Wrinkle free &Best for hair and skin: The silk pillowcases prevent hair from becoming knotted and matted,have good sleeping,reduce facial wrinkles. Silky and naturally,WON'T cause irritation to your delicate skins.
  • ✅Silk-made, silky enjoyment.We hopefully you appreciate a value experience.It is really a wondeful and secret gift for you and your lovers keeping young.

Description

ZIMASILK-silk pillowcase is crafted by 19 momme pure mulberry silk. Both sides of the pillowcase is organic and natural silk. It is designed with hidden zipper closure.With Queen(20x30inch) and King(20x36inch) and Stardard size in various kinds colours.
It's the most natural anti-aging product, hypoallergenic,smooth,soft,breathable. Prevent hair from becoming knotted and matted,have good sleeping,reduce facial wrinkles
It's absolutely healthy,chemical-free,naturally dyed,no color shading or fading.
SILK INSTRUCTION:
Dry cleaning or washing by hand are the best methods for cleaning silk for longer periods of time
In contrast to the widespread opinion that silk can only be dry cleaned washing silk by hand or on a gentle or hand wash cycle can be done without causing any damage. If using a washing machine We recommend placing the garments in a mesh washing bag to avoide scratching or pulling of the garment.
To wash by hand pls pay special attention to be the following instruction:
Don't use harsh detergents that contain bleaches or brighteners.
Use cold to lukewarm water and mild soap such as Inory liquid soap@or baby shampoo.
Add a few drops of hair conditioner to the final rinse water for an extra silk feel.
Never spray silk with perfume or deodorant.
Never Bleach SILK
TO DRY:
Wrap silk in a dry towel than lay flat
Never wring dry
Never expose silk to direct sunlight for longer periods of time
TO IRON
Always iron the backside only
Never treat individual stains with water or spray silk with water while ironing Don't iron at a high setting.
TO SOTRAGE:
Fold garment, To avoide a line running down the middle of a sweater fold each side of the sweater inward by a third.
Smooth the arms down and fold in half.



I must say, as a guy, I never thought much about a pillow case. However, after purchasing and using this Zimasilk pillowcase, I have found a new happiness! This pillow case is incredibly comfortable on the head and face...It's not too slick, not too grabby....it's stays nice a cool... my wife's hair doesn't stick to it...and just like they advertise... it really feels good on the face! I am actually impressed :) we washed it as soon as we received it... we have a low profile washer (no protruding agitator)... we washed it alone in the washer on tap cold setting and hung to dry. it washed just fine. We plan on buying a mesh wash bag just to ensure there will be no future issues. We have no complaints so far. it's as advertised and my wife really loves it :) Oh...sizing wize... we bought 1 queen and 1 king... they both fit our king and queen pillows just fine...

I have curly hair and needed a silky pillowcase to help prevent tangles in the back of my hair. This pillowcase worked for that purpose so well that I ordered a second so I can have a clean one while the other is washing. Also, although it has nothing to do with the product's effectiveness, I really liked the packaging.ZIMASILK 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin ,Both Side 19 Momme Silk, 1pc (Queen 20''x30'', Slive Grey),Gift Box

Absolutely amazing! Frankly I'm shocked that this pillowcase is as cheap as it is. I recently looked into getting silk pillowcases as I heard it's better for both your hair and face (the cotton pillowcase I used previously could be harsh on my hair and face as I tossed and turned during the night).

It arrived quickly and I was pleasantly surprised by how high quality the pillowcase is, considering I paid very little for it. It washed very easily and didn't snag at all. The color is elegant and beautiful (I ordered the gray/silver color) and is exactly as pictured. It looks very expensive and luxurious! I put it on my pillow and I've noticed an immediate difference in my hair when I woke up the next morning. It's so comfortable to sleep on as well- the silk is very cooling, which I love. I HIGHLY recommend this pillowcase. I'll probably be buying several more for the rest of my pillows.

Got these to help avoid squishing my face and causing wrinkles at night. It is deliciously comfortable, but does not help with wrinkles. Old age is fun... Good solid silk pillow for the price, The fact that it did not reverse my ageing is not its fault.

Great for anyone they is transitioning or already using the curly girl method. Plus I’ve noticed and improvement in my skin, which I had pretty much given up on. After dealing with chronic cystic acne for all of adolescent and adult life and taking prescription accutane and still having break outs I had thrown in the towel. But believe me when I tell you that my skin is now and little to no breakouts and it’s not dry in the mornings anymore. Got this initially for my curly hair, so the skin improvement is a definite plus in my book. If you are struggling with acne, give this a try. Granted everyone is different and may not have the same results as me but it’s definitely worth a shot if your at your wits end with your acne. Will definitely be purchasing additional cases as backups. As for durability it seems to be doing ok granted I haven’t had it that long. So only time will tell how it holds up in the long run.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment