Friday, September 27, 2019

Simple Modern 10oz Journey Kids Cup with Straw Lid and Flip Lid - Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Tumbler Espresso Cup - 18/8 Stainless Steel Mug - Midnight Black

Simple Modern 10oz Journey Kids Cup with Straw Lid and Flip Lid - Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Tumbler Espresso Cup - 18/8 Stainless Steel Mug - Midnight Black

Simple Modern 10oz Journey Kids Cup with Straw Lid and Flip Lid - Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Tumbler Espresso Cup - 18/8 Stainless Steel Mug - Midnight Black

I bought this tumbler so I could start taking iced coffee with me to work in the morning, and also for general water intake since I love ice water and my blender bottle just wasn't cutting it. The packaging was pretty and easy to open, and the tumbler itself has great color, almost exactly what I was expecting. I love how it comes with two straws instead of just one, as well as another lid to turn it into a to-go mug for hot drinks!
I washed mine right away since it had a funny smell (hand wash only, but the lids are top-rack dishwasher safe) and it went away no problem. I've had ice in it for 3 hours now and the ice hasn't melted at all! Overall I'm very pleased with this product, especially since the price point is low considering it's insulated. Would highly recommend!

I bought the all black version and it's beautiful. Not only that, but the interchangeable tops and 2 plastic straws!!! I'm so excited to be saving the whales and looking amazing in the process. I should ask for commission on the sales of this because all of my coworkers want one now. Another great part that I don't think the description mentions, there's NO condensation AT ALL. I also accidentally left half an iced coffee WITH CUBES in here for 9 hours and when I came home the cubes were still there and the coffee was still cold. ALSO, I have tiny hands which sometimes makes holding things difficult. But the 16oz size is tall and slim and easy to carry/fit in small bags. 20/10.

I got the black and white tuxedo 24oz cup and I’m overall very pleased. I was specifically looking for straw cups when I decided on this one. It came with the flip top for hot beverages and it seemed a little cheap, but I honestly won’t be using it. The straw lid IS NOT leak proof, it leaked at the screw on seam a bit when I purposefully knocked it over. Surprisingly the straw in hole design is great with the rubber stopper holding the straw in place. My ice stayed ICE for 10 hours (and then I went to bed so maybe 12), but there’s been cool water in it still in the mornings from an evening refill. My biggest gripe is honestlly the straws. They’re cheap and smell terrible like plastic, even after washing. I’ll just use other straws so no biggie. I was just pumped to get 2 and disappointed in quality there. Overall I’m going to get another SM cup but trying to decide if I should spring for a screw top that’s spill proof even though I drink my most water through a straw.

Does everything you want in a tumbler, it keeps beverages cold, the lid is easy to operate, and it looks good.
I replaced a Starbucks cold cup, of similar size, with this. What I like better: The straw hole has a gasket, which keeps liquids from splashing out. It is stainless vs. plastic. The threads for the lid are easier to work with (the Starbucks lid love to get cross-threaded). This is less expensive.
My only quibble is, why does it come with plastic straws? How about a nice stainless straw to go with the stainless tumbler?

I really like this tumblr! It has a cute design, is very sturdy and durable, and it’s small enough to take to campus with me. I also love how it comes with interchangeable lids for both hot and cold drinks, really impressed!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Vacuum Insulated: Simple Modern Classic tumblers are double walled and vacuum insulated, which keeps your favorite beverage hot or cold for hours
  • 2 Lids Included: Straw Lid & Flip Lid - An internally threaded insulated straw lid and insulated flip lid are included with your purchase. Not for children under 3 years old.
  • Matte Powder Coated 18/8 Stainless Steel: Tumbler is made from premium gauge 18/8 stainless steel and is powder coated in a durable matte finish
  • Fits Most Cup Holders: The shape of all Journey and Classic tumblers will fit normal sized cup holders
  • Why Simple Modern: Our Generosity & Excellence core principles lead us to sell quality products, partner with others, and donate over 10% of profits

Description



This travel mug is one of my favorites. I love the color gradient. It makes it a unique mug. I came with 2 tops. One for sipping cold drinks through a straw and one for sipping hot drinks. The top that includes that straw is very sturdy. It is not just a top with a hole for a straw. The hole is like a suction thing that keeps the straw in place. I can take it with me and I don't have to worry about spills. The top for the hot drinks works really well too. It keeps my drinks cold or hot for a long period of time. I do tend to drink my iced drinks pretty quickly but that ice stays in there for a long time. I recommend this mug to everyone.

LOVE!!! This is exactly what we wanted--a cup that truly keeps cold drinks cold, with ice. It lasts 24 hours+. We have tried, at friends recommendations, Tervis, Yeti, & generic store brands & they--even Yeti!!!--were fails compared to this Simple Modern. The description states it has a copper lining. The copper must be the extra-special insulation that the others lack.
Everything about it is outstanding: the color (its semi-gloss in the Navy (ocean?) we chose, vs matte, which I thought the description was-- but we like it!, the size, fit, feel, no spills or troubles, & ICE & Cold retention, (most important feature). It comes with a "straw lid" & 2 straws as well as the flip lid. (We haven't tried it on hot but since it's so trustworthy in cold, we're certain it keeps hot HOT, too.

I have 5 of these tumblers. I absolutely love them. I used to use Starbucks tumblers but they kept breaking. I was looking for a new one and came across these. I'm so glad I did! They are smaller than the venti sized tumblers but inside hold exactly the same amount (I measured).
They keep hot coffee hot for hours and cold coffee with ice cold for hours. I've had ice at the bottom of my cup after 10+ hours.
I dont actually use the straws that come with them I had stainless steel straws and they work perfectly with these cups.
Would highly recommend these tumblers. I mainly use them for coffee but they work for anything.

I ordered a 16oz one in the color sweet taffy. I LOVE IT!!! The color and design is very pretty and I absolutely love the way the lid for the straw has the rubber around it so it won't spill when tipped over. Then I ordered another in a larger size (24oz) in the color reflection (the blue marble one). Still a nice cup but the design is sooo cheap looking. I loved the color and design of the first one I ordered but then the next one was just absolutely hideous.

I love this tumbler, but definitely wish is was a little better insulated. It keeps things cold, but not for as long as I'd like it to. If I put ice & water in it in the morning, it's completely melted by around 3-4pm. Keeps things cold but have to keep adding ice more frequently than I'd like

I am totally in love with my new cup. I accidentally left it in my car today, while the weather was 100 degrees outside for 3 hours, and when I came back there was still all my ice in the cup! Definitely impressed. I bought my husband one, and have one on order for my 2 kids as well. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. And the color is so beautiful and vibrant. I really love that it came with a hot lid and a cold lid.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment