Monday, September 2, 2019

Sunbeam Steam Master 1400 Watt Mid-size Anti-Drip Non-Stick Soleplate Iron with Variable Steam control and 8' Retractable Cord, Black/Blue, GCSBCL-202-000

Sunbeam Steam Master 1400 Watt Mid-size Anti-Drip Non-Stick Soleplate Iron with Variable Steam control and 8' Retractable Cord, Black/Blue, GCSBCL-202-000

Sunbeam Steam Master 1400 Watt Mid-size Anti-Drip Non-Stick Soleplate Iron with Variable Steam control and 8' Retractable Cord, Black/Blue, GCSBCL-202-000

I am more than pleased with this magnificent garment iron and steamer! The main reason I chose this iron over others is because it has a 3 year warranty and a LIFETIME sole plate warranty. A good judgement of product quality can be based on the company's confidence in their products. So, when they include a decent warranty, you know it will exceed expectations. I was also delighted by it's aesthetics and modern look. It definitely does the job on all kinds of fabrics. It takes about 10 seconds for it to heat up, so there is no waiting around to begin your ironing. Multitude of fabric and steam settings to choose from. I was very satisfied with it's garment steaming ability as well. Water reservoir is adequate so you will not have to constantly refill. It's auto shut-off comes in handy as I sometimes forget to turn it off when the day gets busy. One of my favorite features is the 8 foot retractable cord; no more winding up the cord or tripping over it and pulling it down ... Overall, this is a 5 star iron in all attributes at an incredibly affordable price!! (the manufacturer tests every iron, so there is a tiny bit of water in the reservoir).

I freaking LOVE this iron! I had an old sunbeam that was fine, but it was old and died on me last week. Read tons of reviews on this and about 30 other irons in my price range. Decided on this one due to the positive reviews, the color and the retractable cord. I wasn't even sure if I would like the retractable cord option (I do!!), but it wasn't offered on any others I could afford. I do a lot of quilting, for hours and hours a day. I have never had as flat and beautiful seams until I used this iron. The steam is strong, no leaks, it's light but not to light, and the sole plate is nonstick. The color is striking, especially compared to my old boring brown iron. The water tank is super easy to fill with bottled water and has a cover over the fill hole, which I think is important.

My Only complaint is the dial. It is black on blue, so kinda hard to see the markings and it is positioned under the handle on the tank. That makes it a bit challenging to set. That's it though, and I can deal with that.
I don't expect this iron to last as long as my old one, they just don't make them like they used to. But it has a 3 year warranty on the whole iron and a lifetime warranty on the sole plate so I am confident that if it breaks I can get it replaced. If it lasts me 3 years I will be very happy and feel I have gotten my monies worth.

Perfect 'Prime" arrival time. I had used my old iron for more years than I care to admit. I purchased a TFal that cost more than this one and it leaked like a sieve!!! This iron is perfection!!! Loads of steam and a perfect light weight. Have been using for several weeks now (I am an ironer....ironing most everything....as well a quilter - so steam is a necessity! Would definitely recommend.

I bought this iron for vacation- I wasn't planning on schlepping my big reservoir steam iron with us. I didn't expect much from a really cheap iron, but I needed it for basic touch ups as we would be gone for a month...

Boy was I surprised!!! I could not believe how well & quickly this ironed! I only used it for a month, so I can't say how well it would last, but it irons almost as well as my steam iron which cost me a few hundred dollars. Amazing!

I know most people don't get very excited about iron reviews, however I have to say I love this Iron. It heats up fast, provides plenty of steam and gets the job done. I particularly like the steam burst function, as this will knock wrinkles right out, either on an ironing board or hanging from a hanger! Plus the cord winds up inside the bottom! A++ (my old iron would always leak water on my shirts and I had to wait for it to cool down to wrap the cord! No more with this new bad boy!)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Iron with the Sunbeam advantage of no leaks, no mess and no worry with anti-drip technology and 3-Way Motion Smart technology to automatically shut iron off if left unattended or set in improper position
  • Variable Steam, Fabric Dial setting and Spray Mist provide added control for ironing with precision
  • Vertical steam option conveniently freshens up hanging garments, upholstery and drapery
  • Pointed tip helps with details such as collar, cuffs and lapels and hard-to-reach areas around buttons or inside pleats.Lifetime soleplate and 3-year limited warranties
  • 8-foot retractable cord stores neatly and easily

Description

The easy-gliding Sunbeam Steam Master Iron always gets you looking your best in perfectly-pressed garments with extra power and extra steam output. At 1400 watts of power, plus Variable Steam Control, wrinkles disappear quickly and easily. The Shot of Steam button releases a quick burst of steam and relax wrinkles effortlessly. If you are in a hurry, the Vertical Shot of Steam feature provides ease and convenience to freshen up hanging garments quickly and also works on upholstery and drapery. The morning rush goes smoothly with anti-drip, mess-free ironing and 3-Way Motion Smart technology to automatically shut iron off if left unattended or set in improper position. Maintenance doesn't get easier with the iron's self cleaning system to help eliminate mineral build-up on the non-stick soleplate.



I really like my iron. It is easy to use and hopefully it will continue to stay favored. I love the color (appearance) and would at this time buy again or recommend to others. The only thing is that the cord sometimes gets stuck going back in, I have to pull it out a little and push button again, but nothing serious, it then goes right in. Possibly I got it a little twisted on my part which prevents a straight flow. Overall, I really like my iron and would hope this will always be my thoughts on this beauty of an iron.

This iron works great, but to figure out how to use it was hilarious. If I had to pick one thing that they need to change, it's where the controls are. The switch you use to set the temperature is behind the handle on the actual iron, so you can barely see it. It doesn't leak which is great, it irons fantastic, gets into corners and sides without a problem. Be careful when you press the steam button, it scared my husband and I to death, it was so loud! So, all in all, it's a great iron, not too heavy, works very well, they just need to change where the controls are.

It is very good, versatile, efficient and keeps the electric cable inside. I received it with water and small streaks, which initially disenchanted me, but after using it we were impressed, I recommend it. It is a beautiful, versatile and highly effective product.

I've had this steamer for about 2 months now and how to say it's super helpful to have when traveling and I need to iron my suit jackets that get wrinkles during travel. Doesn't take up too much space and weighs practically nothing. Does a pretty decent job of getting out the wrinkles, just make sure it's a hold the clothing tight while you apply the steamer, and in order to reduce the amount of mineral buildup try to boil the water first or use distilled bottled water.

Excellent iron with all the features for a great price. Auto Shut Off, Self Cleaning, Burst of Steam, Retractable Cord. This has it all and the extra steam burst is a great feature to allow you to use this as a steamer as well. The retractable cord is a plus for storage. Heats up fast and hot. It is 1400 watts so hotter than a lot of irons out there that only go to 1000 or 1200 watts.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment