Monday, September 2, 2019

Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count

Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count

Schick Silk Touch-Up Multipurpose Exfoliating Dermaplaning Tool, Eyebrow Razor, and Facial Razor with Precision Cover, 3 Count

I'm a redhead with pale skin and light see thru hair on my arms and face. I'm a makeup artist and kept hearing from others about face shaving (dermaplanning) how it makes the makeup look better and skin glowy and decided why not, let's try it! And I'm so impressed! I wish I had a picture as I was using the tool how much white peach fuzz came off in small strokes! I loved the eyebrow tool, couldn't have shaped the brow without it! Its important to properly cleanse before using as you will be opening up your pores in the process for exfoliating, some of the reviews said they broke out and I imagine its bc they didnt properly cleanse. I washed my face and patted dry then used the product and rinsed with cold water and washed my hands with antibacterial soap. Then applied toner, serum and a high quality moisturizer. From research, they rec. Not wearing makeup the day you use this and gently cleanse and moisturize. So thats what I did! I dipped the blade in rubbing alcohol to sanitize after using. I don't know how some reviews said they cut theirselves with this tool, I was nervous to try this bc of said reviews but honestly no. Hold the tool at a 45 degree angle, make small strokes downward and hold the skin taut on the area you are doing. There's not way your going to draw blood. Good luck and give it a try!

I regularly used the *tinkle* brand facial razors which I thought worked well but I just used one of these razors for the first time yesterday and OMG the amount of peach fuzz and to my surprise dead skin that came off was shocking and oh so satisfying. Will definitely be stocking up.

Love these. As I got older I noticed the thick peach fuzz. I hated it! I hesitated to use this product worried that the hair would come in coarse, but I was wrong. My aesthetician assured me that fine hair like peach fuzz would only grow back as fine hair...the very same. I did my research over the internet and the info was the same. Now I can say that I happily use it and have a smooth, peach-fuzz free face. And the best news is that the hair takes many, many weeks to grow back.

I decided to give these "new" Schick Exfoliating razors a try VS the "other routinely touted" ladies face shaver brand and am so far impressed.
Why I really like them:
First off the Schick name pretty much sums it up for blade quality; although any of the other "major" brand names would to
The blades have tiny "guards" on them so you don't end up giving yourself a whole new face the hard way! [i.e. you don't end up looking like your husband with tiny bits of toilet paper stuck to your face]
This is basically a 2 in 1 razor! The blades are a good length for using on the face PLUS you can shape your brows with them....see below....

Hats off to whomever came up with the ingenious "brow attachment cover" ! It makes brow shaping both easy & safe! I've nicked my eye lids more than a few times using similar razors that did not have this type of attachment to cover the blades. This feature is much appreciated!

So for now I do highly recommend these! NOTE: some reviewers have given this product only one or two stars due to difficulty in using the long blade on your brow area. If you try these razors, do notice the INCLUDED BROW ATTACHMENT located on package front just below logo and its instructions on the reverse of the package!

I'm a hairy gal. Hormonal problems ruled out by my physician, it's just hereditary. My cheeks, neck, forehead, and chin are covered in a fine ever-growing peach-fuzz. If I cease shaving, I shall acquire a boat and thus forth be dubbed blonde beard. My mustache is darker and thicker, something I think a lot of women experience.

I have been shaving for a while with a men's razor (Gillette Fusion ProGlide for reference) and shaving cream but it just couldn't give me a close enough shave. ENTER SCHICK SILK TOUCH-UP! Holy Wow! I've been dry shaving my entire face and some of my neck with these and no irritation plus it is the closest shave I have gotten. No pulling or scraping like other "mini-razors". It's quicker than doing what I call a "dad shave" in the shower and I can see what I'm shaving because I'm at my makeup table and there's no shaving cream obstructing my view (I don't want to accidentally hack off the hair by my ears or forehead). Plus, I compared this to other (what I call) mini-razors and it's twice the size (picture for reference, the pink one furthest to the right is this product)!! Obviously I'm not new to the hair removal game. So very efficient for doing your whole face, easy for detailing those brows. There was a bit of skin buildup after scraping (it's called exfoliating, it's good for you because...it is) at my face but just wash off with soap and water and let air dry completely before you put a cap back on. I like to use a toner and moisturizer after shaving because I think that's what you should do after exfoliating.

At the end of the day, everyone's skin is very different. While I experienced no irritation, some reviewers suggest that using these wet or with cream works better. So you should probably patch test to see what works for your skin and don't scream at me if this doesn't solve your problems, make you rich, and give you puppies.

I love this product and hope that they sell it forever. It works on my peach fuzz, mustache, and brows. If I ever get word that they are going to stop making them, I will hoard them all.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Touch-ups are quick and easy with this versatile beauty tool that shapes eyebrows, removes fine hairs, and even smoothens skin
  • High quality blades are uniquely designed with fine micro guards to help protect skin
  • Includes an extra attachment for precise eyebrow shaping
  • Smooths skin by gently exfoliating. Care-soften area with lotion or shaving cream before shaving
  • Slim, portable size so you are ready for a touch-up anytime, anywhere

Description

The Schick Silk Touch Up razor is a great multipurpose beauty tool that expertly shape eyebrows, remove fine hairs, and also gently exfoliates.  It is designed with fine micro guards on the blade to help protect skin.  The set includes 3 razors and 1 extra Precision Cover that attaches to the blade to shorten the blade's length for precise eyebrow shaping.



I bought these blades to try at home dermaplaning. I was nervous at first, but it’s almost impossible to cut yourself with these and it took the peach fuzz right off my face. In fact, as I was staring at my face in a magnifying mirror and removing the fuzz, I noticed my nose hair was a little out of control. I even used one of these in my nose (that’s right) and it worked great! I will be keeping a few of these on-hand at all times.

I Love 💕 these little razors for all that peach 🍑 fuzz. My face looks so smooth now!!! They’re really easy to use. I had no idea there was such a product! My esthetician used something similar on my face and I thought 💭 I can do that!! So glad I found it!

These little guys work perfectly for dermoplaning! I used one the other night after I washed and applied toner to my face. It’s been a couple days and my skin still feels baby soft. I didn’t have any sort of reaction or anything to the exfoliation which was nice because I have severe cystic acne. My makeup goes on so smooth and i finally have that glowing look I’ve been trying to get! I will definitely be buying these again.

Holy crap! Who knew I had so much facial hair! Ok.....peach fuzz to be fair but what I got as and eyebrow shaping tool turned into a great all over face tool. It’s fairly easy to use and I didn’t peel my first layer of skin off as I imagined I would. Take your time get the angle right and you’ll be looking great in no time. Also worked great on the eyebrows but the guard makes it hard to see. Highly recommended and a great new tool for us ladies!

I have extremely dry skin on my face, specifically on my forehead, nose and cheeks. My skin in the winter flakes horribly and traditional exfoliants (including mechanical brushes) were not helping at all. My liquid foundation looked terrible, my clean skin looked dull— I needed help. I found out about dermaplaning after some google searches and did my due dilligence. I have blonde baby hairs so I cared less about the hair removal and more about the exfoliation these dermaplaning tools provided.

I followed all the instructions online folk’s recommended: wash and pat dry your face, hold skin taught, and then gently in short strokes sweep the blade across your skin. That had to be the most satisfying thing I’ve ever done in my life... dead skin flakes and baby hair came off with very little pressure. My whole face took about 30 minutes.

My skin was obviously red for several hours, as to be expected from such an intense exfoliation, but it cleared back to normal and my skin looked vibrant and flake free. I was amazed! My face is so smooth and hairless as an added bonus. This is a dry skin persons dream!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment