Saturday, September 28, 2019

Zinus 1.5 Inch Swirl Gel Memory Foam Air Flow Topper, Twin

Zinus 1.5 Inch Swirl Gel Memory Foam Air Flow Topper, Twin

Zinus 1.5 Inch Swirl Gel Memory Foam Air Flow Topper, Twin

It is about a inch short on both the width and length (you can stretch it though)
It is definitely comfortable and does the job
The price is very good
Quality is good no crazy smell
Its soft but not memory foam
Does not get hot when sleeping on it
I would recommend it
I rely heavily on reviews from others when purchasing items online so I try to be as thorough and honest in giving my opinion as possible. I appreciate your feedback, so if you have found my review helpful, please take a moment to click on "yes” to let me know

We bought a new mattress after years of hating the last one we had, it was a case of loved it at the store, hated it when it got home. We fought for over a week about what to do, since we couldn’t return our discount sale mattress, I turned to the internet for solutions.. I found this topper while browsing amazon for mattresses, floating on top of the “recommended for you” items was this padded miracle. I saw the low price and ordered it immediately. (The 1.5”)
We only had to suffer sleeping on our hard mattress for one night before our egg crate cloud came in the mail.

I thought “there’s no way this is right” when I unrolled it, it was so flat and shapeless. I spread it out, and did a little stretching at the corners in order to fit our king size torture device. I then proceeded to wait about 15 minutes for it to fully expand, I put the sheet on top and I layed down, falling asleep almost immediately. Finally! A solution! My husband came home from work to find a dozing ball of happiness as I had finally slept in what had been almost a week of mysery. He quickly joined me in slumber as he layed down on our new perfectly balanced padding. We arose with a new outlook on life. A less sore&well rested beginning to the year.

long story short, if you’re considering it.. just get it.

Pro-tip for people with large dogs, a lot of dogs, or dogs with joint issues: rather than spend tons of money on expensive, poor-quality dog beds, just buy a mattress topper like this and cut it into custom dog beds.

I personally waited for the 3in twin topper to go down to about $30, cut it in thirds, made covers out of a waterproof mattress cover (although I've since learned you can buy waterproof dog bed covers), and wrapped the sections in old flat sheets until I make fancy outer covers. For the price of one decent bed from Petco, I got three out of this.

As for the quality of the topper itself, it seems really great. After letting it lay out to expand and air out on a table for a couple days (just me waiting for crafting materials to come in, it didn't necessarily need the extra time), it seemed to come up just a couple inches short of regulation twin size, but that seems pretty normal for toppers. The plushness feels really good, and takes a moment to regain shape as per memory foam. The smell does seem to linger, but it's no more strong than an actual new bed, and after airing it out and then putting mattress covers, sheets, blankets, etc, on, it shouldn't be noticeable to a human (it certainly doesn't bother my dogs). I also keep one of these makeshift dog beds under my desk, and have noticed that it does seem to get rather warm when I rest my feet on it (because it is super comfy).

I'm not usually the greatest about writing a review right off the bat. However I got this yesterday, pulled it out and was a little worried it wasn't going to smooth out. But a little stretching, it came out perfect. I have a 2 in memory foam on my bed already, I thought I loved. But already the comparisons of this and my not so old(6mo) memory foam pad a complete difference. This one is more compact. Has a lot more sponginess to it. I put this on my 2in one, and not sure if 5in together was the perfect size or the 3in would do. I'll be moving the 2in to a different bed when that room is complete in construction. I'll update then. I will say, I usually toss and turn all night. Felt like my friends beds that have 10 in memory foam. I don't remember waking up once. Down side, I woke up amazing, no aches pains, but I seriously did not want to get out of bed. Mix that with my memory foam pillow and I could stay in bed all day. Heaven.
The pictures that I took are of both memory foam toppers. Bottom is my 6mo 2in topper I got on Amazon prime. And the top on is this one 3in.
Oh and my son has a extreme sensitive nose, tested the smell on him to see if I needed to leave it outside first. He couldn't tell at all. He's just waiting on his to come tomorrow. Love it. This was half the price I paid for my 2in. Will order again for the other beds.

Not only has this made my bed so much more comfy but it has cooled down the bed so much. I was waking up in the middle of the night sweating, even in the winter time. I haven't slept this great in a long time. I'm obsessed! I finally feel refreshed waking up in the morning. One very important thing, READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS! Especially the big picture they put on the box that says DO NOT USE A BOX CUTTER! The mattress pad is so big it's flush with the top of the box so if you open it with a box cutter you will cut into the mattress pad. Also you have to let it air out and fluff up (like said in the instructions) for AT LEAST a full 24 hours before using it. It looks and smells odd right out of the box but after 24 hours it's perfect!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1.5 inches of cool gel memory foam for ideal sleeping comfort
  • Air flow pattern for cool support
  • Green tea extract and castor natural plant oil naturally eliminate odor-causing bacteria
  • Only the highest Quality memory foam - memory foam is CertiPUR-US certified for durability, performance, and Content
  • Worry Free 5 year limited Warranty

Description

The Zinus swirl gel memory foam 1.5 inch mattress topper will enhance the comfort your mattress with cooling, supportive memory foam. A cover is not included as our memory foam topper can fit under any standard fitted or deep-pocket fitted sheet. The latest evolution of memory foam, biofoam replaces some of the traditional petroleum with natural plant oil, and includes natural green tea Extract and all natural active charcoal to help absorb moisture, eliminate odors, and keep your mattress topper fresh. Please open your mattress topper package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mattress topper to return to its original, plush shape. Another comfort innovation from Zinus.



Wow. This is AMAZING. I prefer firmer mattresses, in fact, I was basically sleeping on a piece of plywood (not really) because it was so comfortable to me, however, my boyfriend didn't appreciate it. This. Is. Amazing. I've never felt such comfort sleeping on a cloud! The three times I have laid down, every joint in my body has cracked. Our 5 month old is going through a sleep regression right now which in itself is stressful. I put her on the bed, and it was lights out almost immediately. No need for background noise or anything.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cloud like sleep, or someone trying to get their baby to sleep.

I just received this Zinus mattress topper and after unwrapping it and placing it on the bed the topper was almost completely inflated. I had to test it
out and it felt like I was laying on a big, fluffy cloud so I can hardly wait to go to bed tonight. The topper shipped quickly and I'm grateful because my bed feels like a cement slab and I always wake up with sore spots and I'm really glad that won't happen anymore.

After buying a "firm" mattress that felt fine in the store but proved to be too hard to sleep on, I bought a very poofy, feather-bed-like topper. It felt fine at first, but after awhile flattened out where we slept. In the mornings I would wake up stiff and sore from arthritic joints. My husband did not sleep well either, so we decided to try something else. I researched a lot of toppers here on Amazon, and chose the Zinus Memory Foam queen sized one. We have had it for a couple of weeks and have both been enjoying uninterrupted sleep and no painful mornings. There was a very slight odor, not unpleasant though, and much less than some other foam items I have had. It is lighter weight than other foam toppers we've had, so easier to handle. We are very pleased so far, it's been a big difference.
I also appreciate the personal note from the employees at Zinus which are included with the toppers. It is a small thing, but thoughtful. Thanks you guys!

I actually do not like sleeping on this as I just recently discovered that since I'm a back sleeper I do much better on a FIRM bed and not a soft one. HOWEVER it is REALLY comfy to rest on, was easy to unpack (I got King size 3 inch.) I did it all by myself. It does have a strange odor at first but it doesn't bother me - since I put the clean sheets on it I hardly smell the packing scent (sorta plasticky). Product was not damaged and was well packaged - the box even has a "do not open with knife" label. The product is CUSHY foam very comfy for sitting on and resting. I laid it out folded in half for a day after unpacking it because it needs to spring back into its natural shape and it was fine to put on the bed the next evening. Great for side or stomach sleeper but if you sleep on your back like me you may not want something this squishy. Maybe go for a thinner foam topper or do not use one.

I originally purchased this in hopes it would help cool down our bed... We have a bobopedic that traps heat and I'm a human furnace. I haven't noticed a difference in temperature but it has GREATLY improved the comfort of our very firm mattress! I look forward to bed every night. Also, we purchased the 1.5in and I was worried we would have an issue with our deep pocket sheets, that already have a hard time staying on our deep mattress, but the material of this topper actually keeps our sheet better in place! So extra win.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment