Thursday, October 24, 2019

BISSELL DeepClean + Refresh with Febreze Freshness Spring & Renewal Formula, 1052A, 60 ounces

BISSELL DeepClean + Refresh with Febreze Freshness Spring & Renewal Formula, 1052A, 60 ounces

BISSELL DeepClean + Refresh with Febreze Freshness Spring & Renewal Formula, 1052A, 60 ounces

This is my first time cleaning my carpet so I don't have past experience but this stuff made my carpet very clean and soft after 8 months of kids and pets trashing it. Besides that, this is the best thing I have ever smelled in my whole life. I wish I could bathe in it. But when you rinse it it's not strong at all. 5stars! Simply perfect!

I used this in our Bissell Spotclean for the first "shampooing" of our dirty, smelly couch along with the Bissell OXYgen Boost. The couch is so much brighter now (went from dirty brown to gold with a satin sheen). Since we were dealing with pet stains and odors I followed it up with a shampooing of the Bissell 2x Pet Stain and Odor formula. The couch is like new again (and smells sooo much better)!

I purchased this with the Bissell carpet cleaner, as I wanted everything delivered to my apartment, as opposed to having to go out and get it.

Excellent cleaning product! This pulled massive amounts of dirt that I didn't know existed out of the carpet and left the room fresh and clean!

I love the smell of the Bissell carpet cleaner, it's nice and floral and it last a long time even after about a month when the carpets have been good and walked on. We have 3 dogs in the house as well as the baby so you can make carpets clean it is a priority. I have also use the Bissell Pet scent with for fabreezes and that's just as good

The BISSELL DeepClean with Febreze smells amazing and makes my carpet cleaner than before! I use this stuff all the time and just love how it smells and how good it cleans my carpets. I have two dogs, and some times they have accidents in the carpet. I get this out and put it in my steam cleaner and it gets the urine right up and makes my carpet smell great. I also love the cap on it. It is a measuring cap, so I do not have to worry about losing the cap to measure how much I need to put, I just twist it right back on the jug when not using. This jug lasted me about 20 cleanings(one room each cleaning). I recommend this steam cleaning solution to anyone who likes clean carpets, that makes their house smell good.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Febreze and Spring & Renewal are trademarks of The Procter and Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.

Description

Powerful Cleaning with a bright & refreshing spring scent.



Decided to use this in our newly purchased Bissell Green Machine. I found no reason to dislike this cleaner. The carpets were in need of major cleaning as they were mistreated over 4 years by a renter.The carpets did need repeated passes to deal with traffic areas and dog whatever!

Clean smell! cap comes with measuring cup. I forgot to take a before but here's the after and it looks amazing!

We use this in our condominium Bisell deep cleaner and it works great on high traffic carpet areas. Smells great and is easy to order through Amazon. Highly suggest it to anyone looking to not only clean dirt out of carpet but to improve smell of carpet.

Great, especially if you have a pet that won't quit pissing on the carpet. Always leaves the house smelling super fresh.

sweet 6oz baby Jesus my carpet was nasty with a capital N. This deep clean was pretty effective though and with 3 dogs its been a godsend with pet odor. Going to try the pet odor specific one next

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment