Sunday, October 27, 2019

Jarmazing Products Mason Jar Soap Dispenser - Black - with 16 Ounce Ball Mason Jar - Made from Rust Proof Stainless Steel

Jarmazing Products Mason Jar Soap Dispenser - Black - with 16 Ounce Ball Mason Jar - Made from Rust Proof Stainless Steel

Jarmazing Products Mason Jar Soap Dispenser - Black - with 16 Ounce Ball Mason Jar - Made from Rust Proof Stainless Steel

Bought this dispenser in July and finally got around to filling it this week. It looks much better on my windowsill than the dish soap bottle did. I'm hoping it will make the soap last longer as well, being easier to monitor the amount used. So far it looks like I use about six "pumps" a day - 1 to wash out the sinks prior to dishwashing, and 2-3 to actually wash the dishes; and then 1 each morning and evening to clean our dog's food and water bowls. It will be fun to see how long a 19 ounce bottle of dish soap lasts now!

I ordered 2 of these mason jar dispensers and they arrived in 3 days! I am very pleased with the quality. The lid has a large rubber gasket for a nice seal. The pump is sturdy and the paint is good quality. I am using them for thick hair products and was pleased to find that the "uptake" tube is almost 1/4 inch in diameter. Very pleased!

This product is not only amazing but the owner took the time to make sure I was fully happy with the product. When I initially purchased the jars my intention for them was for foaming soap. They made sure I was content and sent me the attachments with labels to put on the jar and now they are foaming soap dispensers!! . They are an amazing company with very good products. Highly recommend these! You will not be disappointed.

This soap dispenser is wonderful. Quite a while back, I purchased a Ball jar soap dispenser from a DIFFERENT manufacturer and wasn't very pleased because the jar lid was very difficult to screw on and off for refills. This one is VERY easy to refill and the lid fits perfectly. In addition, the pump works very well. You can even do a quick pump if you don't want a lot of soap or a full pump if you want the normal amount. And, it looks fantastic at the kitchen sink. Well done! Very nicely made and so attractive!

This is much easier to use than my last one. The old one was old [g] and it had begun sticking when you pushed down on the pump. And it always dripped soap on the counter and didn't dispense the right amount of soap at a time. This product so far has solved those issues.

I can't speak to how easy it is to clean yet, I haven't finished the first fill. I can't speak to durability because I've only had it a month. I also see that there is another version of this with a brass top which I would have preferred over the black, so a little regret that I didn't search a little longer to get what I would have preferred, but - it's okay function over form, I always say. While I love something to be the right color, an attractive design, a product that actually solves a problem and does it well, is not easy to find. And I do love the 'Mason Jar' glass bottom, it's just the black top that doesn't fit in my kitchen colors that is not the choice I would have made if an alternative was offered.

So I couldn't give 5 stars without having it longer to answer the questions on ease of cleaning and durability.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes genuine Ball 16 ounce pint-size mason jar and painted black stainless steel soap dispenser
  • Suitable for soap, lotion and more. Includes durable metal pump coupled with coated stainless steel lid for longevity
  • 304 Stainless Steel components prevent rust and corrosion!
  • Fits many decors, from farmhouse to industrial. Great for the kitchen and bath.
  • Leak-proof FDA silicone gasket included!

Description

This Jarmazing soap pump holds a full pint of liquid soap, lotion, and more. Set it on your kitchen counter or bathroom vanity and instantly add charm to any decor, from city condo to rural farmhouse. Made with a durable stainless steel lid that is coated black, and a durable black stainless steel dispenser coupled with a Jarmazing Products collar ring, this bath and kitchen accessory is designed to last. This dispenser includes a genuine 16 ounce glass Ball canning jar, as well as an FDA silicone gasket that makes the dispenser water-tight, even if tipped on its side. Another great Jarcessory from Jarmazing Products!



I bought one of these a few months ago for hand soap in my kitchen and held off writing a review to see just how well it worked. It seems everything I buy that has a pump or spray nozzle quits working in no time and it is very annoying! So far I have had zero issues with this product so I bought another one for dish detergent. No leaking, dispenses exactly the amount I want, and black top hasn’t discolored at all so far. I do pump the soap before I wet my hands in order to prevent water from getting on the black pump, so no issue with water spots. So far I’m very happy I purchased these because other dispensers were making me nuts when they quit working. If anything fails, breaks or changes, I’ll update my review but as of now it’s a solid five stars.

I love this soap dispenser. I had a really expensive electronic one where you put your hand under it and the soap dispenses. Great -- until it wasn't great because the batteries corroded due to being near the sink and water, and then the contacts corroded and it just was very expensive trash. So I went looking for something that I liked the looks of, that was easy to clean, that could be in contact with the water splashed around the sink. And I got all of that -- I love it, very reasonably priced, a really great product!

I love my Jarmazing soap/lotion dispensers! All the reviews were great, across the board, so I'm just piling one more great review on the heap. I like how they add a bit of interest by my kitchen sink. I use one for dish soap and one for hand soap right at the kitchen sink. I really do love not having to pick up the dish soap container to squirt the soap if my hands are goopy/messy!! When I get goopy cooking hands, I can merely use a clean area of my hand to get a squirt of hand soap or dish soap to clean and de-grease. As my kitchen accents are very black, I would have loved if my Jarmazing jars were very black also. They are more of a bronze-ish to black in color. But that's ok!! Love them. Super functional. Rapid delivery with 2-day Prime. Thank you!

This is a great soap dispenser. It’s really high quality and has held up great. I’ve had it for about 6 months now and there’s been no scratches, fading, or rust. It looks great and it’ll last you a long time. My mom and I both bought one in black and love the look. She also bought one in silver and it’s held up just as well as the black.

I wasn’t sure what to order so I ordered the Jarmazing soap dispenser and also a different brand of the same type dispenser...I am absolutely blown away by the difference in quality!
Jarmazing is by far the highest quality soap dispenser. It’s a nice heavy, well made lid and pump assembly..I will definitely go exclusively Jarmazing for the rest of my mason jar soap dispenser and assembly needs!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment