Thursday, October 24, 2019

Nontoxic _ Free Shipping _ The Ultimate Surprise Mystery Magical Experience Scented Slime Box _ First Class or Priority 1-4 days Shipping

Nontoxic _ Free Shipping _ The Ultimate Surprise Mystery Magical Experience Scented Slime Box _ First Class or Priority 1-4 days Shipping

Nontoxic _ Free Shipping _ The Ultimate Surprise Mystery Magical Experience Scented Slime Box _ First Class or Priority 1-4 days Shipping

I love your slimes they are amazing I like how you put so much thought into your slimes and the whole package in general! The only disclaimer I have is that one of the slime containers broke but didn't leak out into the package. That was the only problem but I will make sure I buy from you again! :)

 This was the best slime I ever had I mean this is so great I would die for it but I was kind of sad when I sall I only got 1 slime but overall it was great

I got this as a surprise for my daughter, she loves slimes. This was really great. Amazing slimes, smelled good and a good amount of things in the box. Needless to say she loved this! Highly recommend for any slime lover!

I like how Beautiful It is it is amazing 😍😍


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Amazed your little one with The ultimate Mystery Magical Experience Special Edition Slime Box! 🤗 💌We'll ship the next business day! so you can get your package as soon as possible! :) Box with 1-2 jars of slimes will be shipped via USPS First Class Shipping 2-5 days Box with 3 or more jars of slimes will be shipped via Priority mail 1-3 days!!! 🦄Limited Edition so get yours before it sold out!!!

    The Unique Magical Experience Slime Box!!🤗


    This magical birthday slime box come with high quality slimes from large 8 oz jars, 6 oz, 4 oz or super adorable 2 oz containers


    plus tons of extras and slime decoration supplies so you can have a great time creating amazing slimes just the way you love! :) Please chose your package of how many slimes you want!!!


    Gifts includes: 🎁+EVERY BOX come with a cute mini squishy 🎁+Candies 🎁 +Charms 🎁 +Pink Styrofoam balls 🎁 +White Styrofoam balls 🎁 +Rainbow Styrofoam balls 🎁 +Slime care sheet 🎁 +Borax powder for activator ★

    We also put your name on the label!!! please enter the name you want to put on the label in the personalization box :)


    Unlike other store bought slimes, Our slimes are made from nontoxic Elmer Glues and nontoxic Snowonder instant snow, Japanese Daiso Clay! even scent and even the containers are Made in U.S.A😇


    Slimes may be: cloud slime, cloud cream, butter, thick basic, clear, crunch,... Message us if you don't want your slime to be scented or the specific kind of slime(s) you would like! :)



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment