Saturday, October 19, 2019

Pick 5 Sticker Pack

Pick 5 Sticker Pack

Pick 5 Sticker Pack

Order their stickers they’re so cute and artsy!! I ordered stickers as a 2 gift for the water bottle and I needed it by Sunday April 21 so I emailed them to see if it was possible and boom I got them today April 20 great service and fast shipping I’m definitely going to order more !

Loved them all! Came super quick :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Pick 5 Sticker Pack

    List the 5 Stickers you want in the order notes.

    - Glossy Vinyl
    - Die Cut Design

    Products are 3" at its longest measurement.

    Order more stickers from our Handmade shop for one low shipping price!

    Excellent Quality Made to Order Products For You.

    Designed and Produced in the USA

    MoonFlowerStickers are created with you in mind!



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment