Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Shark Steam Iron, Red

Shark Steam Iron, Red

Shark Steam Iron, Red

My husband wears dress shirts every day so we do a lot of ironing. I bought this same iron about 10 years ago and after too many times of him yanking it out of the wall at an angle, the plug finally broke. Instead of replacing that, we just bought a new iron.
It’s heavy enough that you don’t need to add extra muscle for a crisp look. It’s really a great value!

Just bought this iron, after looking at some other stores and websites. The price was unbelievable and the steam feature sure gives a great "burst of steam." Not heavy and easy to use. I like that is has a cleaning feature also after uses. My friends think I am crazy, because I love to Iron, have always been that way. Good product, good price and would recommend.

The iron I got from my wedding registry 10 years ago was throwing out sparks at me. I did some research and got really stressed out over buying an iron for like an hour. But then I realized it wasn't in my nature to spend $160 on an iron so I just went with this guy because I love my shark vacuum. It is pretty great. It kind of smells like China though. The little booklet said that will go away.

I love this iron it works great. The only complaint i have is that it’s pretty heavy compared to the one i replaced. The steam shot is very powerful and it irons quickly!

I am definitely a Shark fan! I think this is the best iron I’ve ever owned. Really easy to read settings. To fill water, I suggest a small funnel to avoid mess. Overall great investment.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 8.5" Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate with holes for even distribution of steam
  • 1500 Watts provide Powerful Steam
  • Water tank with a 260 ml capacity and easy-fill door
  • Button-fit tip with smooth glide maneuverability
  • Multi-Position Auto Steam Shut-Off

Description

The Shark Lightweight Professional Steam Iron glides over fabrics to quickly remove wrinkles.



Nice basic iron. Works as it should. The tip is narrow and that helps get in between buttons. Especially helpful for the top ones.

It’s a heavy one but easy to handle .. really like it!!

We replaced a black and decker with this iron. It is a great upgrade. We have had good experiences with Shark products, and this is no exception.

Steams nice, heats fast. Doesn't have all the stops and whistles, but at this price I can live without them!

Love the shark iron and there products

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment