Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Throw Blanket of Plush Fuzzy Fleece Lightweight Soft Warm Cozy Coral Multipurpose for Couch and Sofa,Picnic,Beach,AC Room,Travel, Outdoor, Decorative (50"x70", Baby Pink)

Throw Blanket of Plush Fuzzy Fleece Lightweight Soft Warm Cozy Coral Multipurpose for Couch and Sofa,Picnic,Beach,AC Room,Travel, Outdoor, Decorative (50"x70", Baby Pink)

Throw Blanket of Plush Fuzzy Fleece Lightweight Soft Warm Cozy Coral Multipurpose for Couch and Sofa,Picnic,Beach,AC Room,Travel, Outdoor, Decorative (50

Bought this blanket for my friend and her baby but decided to keep it because my dog loves it! Haha. It’s so warm too because even I tried it. It’s big enough to cover me just enough. Anyway, perfect blanket to keep a baby... or a dog... warm and comfortable!

Got this to give as a Christmas gift for my niece who is expecting She did the nursery in pink & grey so this will go nicely with her crib colors. Just a caution that this blanket does come in an air-tight bag for sanitary reasons (which is nice) but if you plan on giving it as a gift it is something to be aware of. I removed mine from the bag and put it along with a stuffed animal in a gift bag and think it makes a nice presentation - rather than leaving it in the sealed bag it came in. The blanket itself is very soft and fluffy and is nice quality. I think she will love it.

Great blanket, baby girl still isn’t here but I know it’ll be a great blanket to cover her when it’s too hot for the average baby blanket or for short travels since it’s so thin. It’s also soft to the touch, no weird smell, and came vacuumed sealed which I don’t know why but gives me extra piece of mind. The picture of it in the crib is so you can get an idea of size in graco Benton 5 in 1 crib.

This exceeded expectations. It's a textured, baby soft fleece material that my beagle dogs can't get enough of. The softness holds up in the washer too. All those muddy paw prints, they get washed often!

I ordered one to see how they'd like it...I had to get two because they each wanted their own! I'm pregnant and as soon as I find out the gender, I'll be ordering one for the baby.

Update: my husband ordered another for our baby. (I wish he would have gone with another color lol, but the gray does go with everything).

Super soft and warm ! Just as stated did come with some loose fuzzys but after wash there is no shedding and it got even fluffier and softer ! Baby loves it perfect size for her . Color is very beautiful in person .


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • √ Soft micro fleece knit blanket that feels nice against the skin-perfect to put over your baby when it's time for bed. It could bring a comfortable sleeping temperature to your child that suitable for spring, summer, autumn and winter.
  • √ The size of the blanket means that you can easily fold it up and pack it in the bag when going on trips, also can be used in stroller, baby car seat and as a changing pad etc.
  • √ The soft, smooth surface fabric is thermal, durable, breathable and contains no substances, phthalates or chemicals that can harm your baby's skin or health. A safe choice for your child-and for the environment.
  • √ Synthetic microfiber blanket are very easy to care for and can be washed by machine often. They also dry relatively quickly.

Description

We know that you are looking for durable and comfy multiple use baby blanket. We know that you are searching for a shower gift.

We also know that you want to find out a special swaddle blanket for your newborn. Congrets, you finally finding us!

Wonder Miracle's baby blanket made of super breathable, soft and gentle plush polyester fabric which can bring your extraordinary hand feel and advanced texture, the lastest reticulate knitting craftwork not only can keep warm for baby ,but also Let the baby feel comfortable and cozy.

Extremely soft material that we are guarantee the blanket won't shed at all and after wash will be more plush and easy to snuggle, meanwhile, you also can use it as baby swaddle blanket, stroller cover, crib blanket and other situation and it is all seasons appapplicable(Particularly for air-conditioning and heating room)

Classical multicolors designed and lightweight fabrication will be a wonderful selection as show gift for your friends and relatives.



One of the softest blankets I have ever owned! The size is PERFECT for a throw blanket on a couch or to swaddle a little one. Very nice and warm but very breathable. Very content with this product. Not to mention the color is so adorable. Will probably be ordering more as gifts!

I am very pleased with this blanket. I purchased it to bring to work with because I am always so cold. It is the perfect size to cover my legs and keep me warm. It is extremely soft too!

This blanket is very soft and good quality for the price. design is adorable and blanket it self is very colorful my daughter loves it. Would make a great baby shower gift if you don’t know what to get for a present

It is super cozy blanket that helps me enjoying my evenings in my apartment. It’s very cold in the evening and I don’t like heater. I always use this blanket.

It’s not very big and can cover only one adult.

Material is very soft.

Quality is good, nothing is falling apart or bothering me.

It’s a good gift too for Christmas or any other holiday!

Blanket came as expected, my wife uses it in her home office, good size as it’s just right to cover her lap while she works. She says it’s super soft and warm.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment