Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Xyzal Allergy 24 Hour, Allergy Tablet, 80 Count, All Day and Night Relief from Allergy Symptoms Including Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy Nose or Throat, Itchy, Watery Eyes

Xyzal Allergy 24 Hour, Allergy Tablet, 80 Count, All Day and Night Relief from Allergy Symptoms Including Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy Nose or Throat, Itchy, Watery Eyes

Xyzal Allergy 24 Hour, Allergy Tablet, 80 Count, All Day and Night Relief from Allergy Symptoms Including Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy Nose or Throat, Itchy, Watery Eyes

I have tried every allergy medication over the past 35 years. Every few years, I have to change my medicines. Prior to this I was using Zyrtec. I read that this has some of the same ingredients as Zyrtec, so wasn't sure it was going to be any different. It sure is different. It helps tremendously. Not only do I have seasonal allergies, but I also have indoor allergies, so I take medicine 365 days a year for it. There were a few days over the summer, during the worst part of the year for me, where I forgot I have allergies. Of course when allergy levels are through the roof, I do supplement these pills with eye drops and a nasal spray. But since I've started taking this (a year ago), I have hardly had to use the spray and drops. It's more expensive than the Zyrtec I was taking, since there's no generic, but it you suffer like i do, it's well worth it.

I've been taking generic Zyrtec for years and before that I was taking generic Claritin for years. I take allergy medicine daily because I'm allergic to so much inside and outside. The Claritin started drying out my sinuses too much, and the Zyrtec was starting to not work as effectively. Someone suggested Xyzal. Since I've been taking this, my nose is less runny and I've been getting fewer headaches. I'm very happy with the effectiveness of this allergy product, so it's worth the extra money to me.

Wow just got this today!! Couldn't wait to try this remedy!!!!
A co-worker shared about this over the counter Allergy tablet.
Umm let's just say on the box they a starting relief in 1 hour... they weren't kidding! I feel so much relief already and I pray it continues to help me!
I'm a chronic sinus allergy person and have been for a very long long time!!
I have been praying for something better to come along!!!!
I'm sharing about this great allergy relief medicine to my friends and family!!

I have typical allergies and my allergist prescribed Flonase & an OTC allergy pill for bedtime use. Saw this in an ad somewhere and thought I'd give it a try. Really like it! It does contain an antihistamine so it will make you drowsy, best for nightime. I only take 1/2 tablet but they are scored for that very reason. I'm super sensitive with sleep aids, so if I have to take a nighttime PM pain med, I don't take the Xyzal that night.

I honestly never knew I had an allergy problem until taking this gem. I was always plagued with some form of Bronchitis every summer and winter when the weather changed for most of my adult life. Normally I would have to get on antibiotics etc. to finally cure myself after spending over 2 or 3 weeks sick. I take this only when I feel the symptoms of a cold and it stops it in its tracks. I have not been sick for over a year now. My wife has started taking it this past season and can definitely tell a difference in her seasonal allergies. Make sure to take it right before bed because it will make you very sleepy, until you are used to it, it may make your mood very mellow the next day too, but it will last for well over 24 hours! I travel a lot for work and never know how I'm going to react when I land, but normally take this the night before flying and do not have anymore worries.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ALL DAY & ALL NIGHT ALLERGY RELIEF: Xyzal Allergy 24 Hour can help provide a full day & night of relief from allergy symptoms, indoors & outdoors. Say goodbye to sneezing, a runny & itchy nose, itchy, watery eyes, & a scratchy throat. Say hello to Xyzal.
  • PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH ALLERGY RELIEF: Now you can get prescription strength allergy medication over the counter, no doctor visit required. Don't let allergies make you miserable or stop you from doing the things you love. Stay active with Xyzal Allergy.
  • XYZAL ALLERGY RELIEF: Do allergies to pollen, dander, mold, ragweed or other airborne allergens leave you miserable? Do you go days without relief from sneezing, or an itchy & runny nose, throat or eyes? Xyzal Allergy 24 Hour may offer the relief you need.
  • A WELL ROUNDED MEDICINE CABINET: When you or a family member is in pain, sick, hurt, or just generally feeling under the weather, you don't want to run to the pharmacy. A well stocked home medicine cabinet helps ensure relief is at hand when you need it.
  • COMPARE TO OTHER ALLERGY RELIEF: Compare to products from brands like Claritin, Zyrtec, GoodSense Allergy Relief, Flonase, Living Pure Essential Oils, Basic Care, Kirkland Signature, Alavert, Allergena, Natra-Bio, Epsoak, A. Vogel, Puriya, and Boiron.

Description

XYZAL Allergy 24HR Tablets are designed to provide continuous 24-hour, full prescription strength relief of your worst allergy symptoms. This allergy medication provides all night, all day relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. Allergies, seasonal allergies. Eye Itch, Runny Nose, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy throat Active Ingredients: Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride (5 mg)



I have tough allergies that don't really seem to be phased by allergy meds. I have taken every brand by prescription.. clariton, allegra, zertec, etc. I have to say that Xyzal does seem to be more effective than all of them for me. I've been taking it for a few weeks and feel less stuffy overall. I'll keep using it and hope it remains effective.

Suffered with seasonal allergies for 20 years and taken every med, home remedy etc but still had horrendous attacks the would leave me wasted for days. But this has changed my life!!

started using xyzal last year after my dr told me not to take the allergy pill w/ the D at the end, which was the only one that worked for me. these are holding their own, i have indoor and outdoor allergies and these help me to be able to function in the morning when i get up, believe me sinus pressure sucks. getting 80 at this price checks out, it beats what i was paying, so i'll continue to purchase here as long as the price is competitive.

The only thing that works for my fall allergies. My new doctor almost didn't believe me and tried to tell me that the active ingredient is closely related to Zyrtec. Well, Zyrtec doesn't do anything for my symptoms, and this absolutely does.

I take Xyzal year-round now. I tried to stop taking it this winter, but my insomnia came back. I also broke out in hives without it. I'm a lifer!

I’ve been taking Zyrtec for years and this last spring it just wasn’t cutting it. Made the switch to Xyzal and I loved it! I could go outside and be able to breathe!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment