Sunday, November 24, 2019

You Are the Greatest Catch of My Life Stainless Steel Fishing Lure Fisherman Gift

You Are the Greatest Catch of My Life Stainless Steel Fishing Lure Fisherman Gift

You Are the Greatest Catch of My Life Stainless Steel Fishing Lure Fisherman Gift

This is absolutely wonderful! I ordered it as part of a Valentine’s gift for my darling fisherman. While it is a real lure, he’s not allowed to use it. Perfect keepsake for the fisherman in your life! And it came in a darling Tiffany blue box.

Such a precious gift for someone you love and that shares your love of fishing. It also came in a nice little giftbox (thankfully since those hooks are sharp) so it was easy to wrap but could be gifted in just the box as well.

I bought this for my husband for kind of an inside joke. Our first date we went fishing and I caught a Huge Catfish. We were down a bank and I handed him my fish so I could climb up and him hand it to me, but he let my fish go. I joke saying he let my Best Catch of my Life go, but honestly he is by far the greatest catch of my life. We ended up taking off the real hooks and turning it into a key chain, but overall I was super excited to receive it in the mail, and he loved this when he opened it on Christmas Day.

First off it’s an actual real fishing hook so be careful when you open it that you don’t stab yourself!! He’s going to use it on his next fishing trip! Glad i bought two in case a fish takes this one!
The metal is beautiful and was a great gift for my boyfriend.

My man loved this. He’s afraid to use it in the water


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ❤This metal piece engraved with "You are the greatest catch of my life" and 2 fish around fishing poles on it, perfect Fisherman gifts for you Dad, Grandpa, husband, boyfriend,groom,fiance,...etc. ❤High quality stainless steel materials, an extra strong treble hook and a swivel snap connecter attached to it. ❤ Measures about 3" from top to bottom,Metal Piece: 1"x1.1"(25mmx28mm) ❤A great gift for all kinds of occasions, especially Anniversary gifts, Valentine's Day for lover or boyfriend, Father's Day, Christmas day gifts , birthday gifts, wedding gifts...etc. ❤Comes with jewelry gift box , ready for gift giving.



    My husband "the Fisherman" loved this for an anniversary gift. He has it hanging in his truck.

    Stocking stuffer for my husband he loved it.

    Nice quality and size. Font came across clean and legible.

    Love it

    My husband truly loves it.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment