Sunday, November 24, 2019

OPOLAR Portable Travel Mini Fan with 3-13 Hours Battery Life for Camping, Personal Battery Operated or USB Powered Handheld Fan, Internal Blue and Side Light, 3 Speeds, Quiet, Rechargeable

OPOLAR Portable Travel Mini Fan with 3-13 Hours Battery Life for Camping, Personal Battery Operated or USB Powered Handheld Fan, Internal Blue and Side Light, 3 Speeds, Quiet, Rechargeable

OPOLAR Portable Travel Mini Fan with 3-13 Hours Battery Life for Camping, Personal Battery Operated or USB Powered Handheld Fan, Internal Blue and Side Light, 3 Speeds, Quiet, Rechargeable

I was looking for a small fan I could take with me when I travel to Europe. European hotels do not have very good air conditioning, and very few hotels have windows you can open. Sleeping at night can be hot and uncomfortable. Since Europe power is 220 volt, purchasing a US 110 volt fan would not work. I could purchase a 220 volt fan, but I do not travel to Europe that much, so that is a waste. I could purchase a US 110 volt fan, and a 220 volt to 110 volt converter, but I have no other use for the converter. Also the 220 volt to 110 volt converters can be expensive, big, and heavy. This fan fixed all that. It is a 5 volt DC fan. Power is either via the included removable/rechargeable Lithium battery, or you run/charge it via the included 40 inch USB cable (Type A to Mini-B). You either plug the fan into the USB port on your laptop computer, or purchase a $5 USB charging cube (which run on 220 volts or 110 volts) like I did. An added bonus is the 2 built in blue "night lights", and a white "flash light" that is on the side. Press the "ON" button once, gives you low speed, twice gives medium speed, three times high speed (see note below), and the 4th time turns off the fan, and turns on the white side light.

The fan has plenty of power as far as I am concerned. Running it on medium speed provides a nice breeze. Running on high is very powerful, but also somewhat noisy.

A few notes on the fan.
1) The removable/replaceable rechargeable battery that is included with the fan, looks like an AA battery, but is a lot bigger (see picture).
2) The battery is a Lithium battery, which means it should recharge many many times. Just plug the fan into USB power, and the battery charges. When the charging light changes from "red" to "green", the battery is fully charged.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Per TSA regulations, Lithium batteries can NOT be put in CHECKED baggage. This battery has to be carried in your CARRY-ON baggage. So put the fan in you checked baggage if you want, but put the removable battery in your carry-on baggage.
3) The fan has 3 speeds, but the high speed setting runs at medium speed if the USB port has power to it. I think this prevents the fan from overloading your USB port on your computer.
4) The white side light does not work when the fan is running.
5) The blue lights turn on by holding down the "ON" button for a couple seconds when the fan is running on any of it's speeds.

 I thought I would need to hold this right close to my face, but not so. It's akin to Mighty Mouse; small but packs a punch. My RV is without house power, so my fantastic in roof fan runs off my engine battery. This worries me enough that I just wont let it run long. So I purchased this hoping it would move enough air to help me cool off enough to sleep. It does, even on low and even 21/2 feet away. It's very quiet too. I ran it for over 6 hours last night and it still has power. Seems to be made well. Last but not least, it's so darn cute!

I ordered five of these fans to send to Puerto Rico, after hurricane Maria. My family have called me and given me so many compliments and great feedback about these fans. The fan is small, but it pushes a comfortable amount of air to the user. It is so nice to be able to recharge it via USB! I personally like the design and color. Will recommend buying for camping too. Nice product!

Deceptively powerful desk fan. I just wanted something to circulate air while i was gaming, sometimes a room with multiple pc's/consoles can get warm. I was blown (pun intended) away by this fan. Low and medium settings are decent and super quiet. High does make some fan buzz but not bad, however the air it kicks out at you is amazing. The battery is a nice add on though I can't imagine using it not plugged in, maybe camping? I also set it by my bedside now with my phone on low circulating air in the bedroom. I don't use the backlight, nice touch though. For the price its a win buy. If you're just looking for a small desk fan get it. I don't review stuff much here but I purchase plenty. This item deserved a review.

There was no USB cable included with my fan so I used my own because I needed it for Hurricane Irma as we were without power. It will only run on the first two speeds. When you turn it on high, it cuts off. Seeing that it runs, I assume it is a fault with the fan itself and not the battery. So, no cable and it only runs on two speeds. Not what I paid for and now I have to go through the hassle of returning it.

Update: This company stands behind their product! Not only did they honor their warranty, they replaced my fan immediately with one that works perfectly. Their customer service is excellent (thank you Gigi!). I have since even ordered another fan as a gift and am planning on at least one more. This little fan has power! I originally ordered it to use during Hurricane Irma. But I'm keeping it out of my hurricane supplies and using it year round in Florida. It's great to have in the bathroom when it's still steamy from taking a shower and you're trying to put makeup on. Or, um, hot flashes! Great product! Looking forward to doing more business with them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【POWERFUL WIND AND QUIETNESS】 The maximum rotating speed of the fan is 3200 rpm which is enough for personal use to keep you cool. Low and medium settings are decent and super quiet which ensure the peaceful flow of air. The fan works on the principle of more airflow, but less noise to give you a relieved sleep.
  • 【3-13 WORKING HOURS AND ADJUSTABLE 3 SPEEDS】The outdoor fan operates with 2200mAh Improved battery (type-18650) and can operate for 3-13 hours after a full charge. The speed of this portable desk fan can also be adjusted among low, medium, and high according to your demands.
  • 【PORTABLE AND COMPACT】 It is trouble-free to put this small (4.1x1.6 X 5.9 inch, weight-7 ounces) and the exquisite rechargeable fan into a bag and carry it for outdoor events. Also, it can be used for indoor purposes if you need a portable fan to create flow in every corner of your premises.
  • 【SIDE AND INTERNAL LED LIGHT】 The blue internal LED lights infused in the fan make it even more advantageous and attractive to look at. The side light is quite bright and can be useful in dark areas or if electricity is out. It is a perfect companion for any outdoor plans and traveling purpose.
  • 【USB POWERED FAN AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY】 This fan runs on 5 volts DC, which is the USB standard. You need to plug the fan into a USB port for power like a USB outlet, computer, laptop or power bank and so on. This handheld fan will work on 110 or 220 volts which can be carried to all over the world. One year warranty is included to increase your confidence in OPOLAR.

Description


OPOLAR offers one-year warranty against dfects.

Specification:
Model: F201
Speed Mode: Low / Medium / High. Note: no airflow difference between 2 and 3 settings when plugged in for protecting power source
Output Power(MAX): 4.5W
Battery Working Time (H): 3(High) - 6(Medium) - 13(Low)
Battery Specification: 2200mAh Lithium Battery(included)
Battery Installation: Removable
Dimension(inch): 3.94*1.58*5.9
N.W.(lb)(including battery): About 0.5
Notice: no power adapter is included due to cost and customer can use phone adapter to charge it.



This little fan works incredibly well! It charges with any USB outlet. It has 3 speeds and each speed puts out a significant amount of air for a cordless fan. I purchased this fan because we live in South Florida which is prone to hurricanes and power loss. This little fan really comes in handy if the power shuts off. It's also perfect to use while sunbathing. It gives a nice cooling breeze wherever you need it without the use of an electrical outlet. Excellent product!

Literally, it blows. When it came in the mail today I saw the size and was like "really?"... then I turned it on 1 and it was super quiet and had a nice breeze. Then I turned it on 3 the highest setting, and it blasted! It's so powerful for its size that it's actually sliding backwards on my kitchen counter LOL

So i bought this mainly in case the power goes out during Hurricane Irma here in Florida and its hot here so no AC or fans. This thing is tiny but wow it is powerful. it has 3 settings low med and high. Charges via USB. the battery is a "Lithium" very odd type battery. You cant get it at your local store. Would love to have a few extra batteries. (UPDATE 9-12-17) This was a lifesaver during Hurricane Irma. Lost power now for 2 days due to the hurricane. ITs hot here in Florida and this fan works great. Last around 6 hours on medium setting. I recharge it via USB in the car since i have no power right now.

UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS REVIEW
The Customer Service Department reached out to me after reading my review. They offered to ship me another fan at no charge, as their way of saying they wanted to make things right. Pretty awesome service, I must say!
I received the new replacement fan and it works perfectly, as described. I know, this is a complete 180 from my previous review. But, it is a great little fan. I use it in my car on hot days to help vent the hot air out the lowered windows. It works great and lowers the interior temp by 10-15 degrees on hot days. I highly recommend buying from this company. I've never had a company contact me out of the blue, wanting to make my purchase right.

Excellent customer service, I highly recommend them.
_______________________________________
Junk, waste of money. Fan will not run more than 15 seconds, whether it has a fully charged battery or plugged in all the time. Every speed setting does the same thing, runs for 15 seconds and stops. Save your money.

Now interestingly, this little guy is really pleasing to me. After reading the reviews and prior to my purchase I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it, particularly as there was a noted “issue“ with the fact that while plug in the fan would only go to the second highest setting up the third.

I purchased this fan for the times when I might lose power, for I find it to be much easier to sleep when I have a fan blowing. That being said I was extremely and pleasantly surprised at the sheer force of the air being pushed through this tiny little fan. I have found fans three and four times the size to not push as much air is this little guy does.

While I haven’t yet had opportunity to exhaust its battery, so I don’t know how long it would actually run out it’s very speeds, (I will consider the other reviewer‘s to be getting accurate information along those lines); I think this fan is a great deal, and I would recommend it to others.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment