Monday, November 25, 2019

ZOUTOG Battery Operated String Lights, 33ft/10m 100 LED Bulb Warm White Globe String Lights with Remote Controller, Decorative Timer Fairy Light for Christmas/Wedding/Party Indoor and Outdoor

ZOUTOG Battery Operated String Lights, 33ft/10m 100 LED Bulb Warm White Globe String Lights with Remote Controller, Decorative Timer Fairy Light for Christmas/Wedding/Party Indoor and Outdoor

ZOUTOG Battery Operated String Lights, 33ft/10m 100 LED Bulb Warm White Globe String Lights with Remote Controller, Decorative Timer Fairy Light for Christmas/Wedding/Party Indoor and Outdoor

The good:
- Battery operated means you can place these anywhere without an extension cord
- Super slick remote control that makes me feel like it's a high-end Apple device
- 8 modes and dimmable

The bad:
- The dimmer switch actually turns the lights completely off and then back on
- The brightness levels are not very perceivably different between levels
- I expected a warm yellow, with almost an orange undertone. But, instead, I got a blue-ish yellow that ended up with a very very slight greenish cast. They are definitely yellow, but it's not an inviting, cozy hue.

The bottom line:
I liked the shape and construction of these lights, and I love that they have a remote. But I will never use them, since I don't like the color. It was a waste of money for me. Someone else who isn't bothered by a slight greenish cast may enjoy these lights.

 The light bulbs are hard on the outside, which protects it from breaking. Very good quality. The remote control helps a lazy person like to turn it off when I am in bed at night.
I have it on every nigt. It makes my room feel so warm and romantic. I love it so much. Because of its excellent effects, I just bought some more string lights to decorate my room.

I bought these to put around my trailer, they are super cute!!! Soft lighting.

I just hung them and I love them. The little rounded bulb shape looks super cute from far away and they light up pretty well. The remote is awesome, I like being able to turn these on/off without even getting out of bed. They're not bright enough to use to light the whole room but they provide enough light for hanging out in my room at night. The only issue I’ve had is that when I try to dim them with the remote, it does dim the lights but it also turns on the tv in my room. At first it was kind of freaky and then kind of annoying but then I realized that essentially, these lights also work as a universal remote. They are really doing the most so they earned 5 stars

The string lights arrived as promised. I didn’t expect them to be so pretty. They really added some pop to my Christmas decorations. I would highly recommend them and plan on purchasing more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ☀ Battery powered 33ft/10m long wire with 100 LED globe lights, can be used in dark corners or around a tree. The distance between lights is about 0.33ft/10cm.
  • ☀ Remote Control: 3 * AA battery needed (not included), convenience to adjust the brightness or switch to 8 flashing modes with 13 keys remote.
  • ☀ Water Resistance: Lights can be utilized both indoor and outdoor without worry of rainy weather, the high quality wire can keep the lights cool to touch.
  • ☀ Decorative: Suitable for garden, yard, room or wherever you can imaged, they are so bright to create a warm, joyful, romantic sentiment.
  • ☀ Guaranteed: Get the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly, and cost-effective LED string light, ZOUTOG provide one year guarantee to return or refund.

Description

ZOUTOG - Decorate Your Life


Specifications:

Power Supply: 3 * AA Battery (not included)

LED Quantity: 100

Copper Wire Length: 33ft/10m

Interval between the wire and battery box: 0.98ft/30cm

8 Modes: Combination, In wave, Sequential, Slo glo, Chasing / Flash, Slow fade, Twinkle / Flash, Steady on


Waterproof, Safe to touch, Convenience

The lights are waterproof and can be used indoor or outdoor, the battery box only Water-resistance.

Low power & heat insulated wire make it not overheat after usage. It will keep the lights cool to touch. You can fully enjoy the lights without worry to hurt.

Remote Controller powered by 1 * CR20 32 battery, you can easily carry and place the lights anywhere you like, and the batteries can be replaced easily.


Package Includes, Multi purpose, Timer

Battery powered 33ft/10m long wire with 100 LED globe fairy lights.

Warm white-yellow lights are so bright and they illuminate a dark corner and create a romantic sentiment.

Setting a pattern, it can automatically on and off. Work 8 hours and then rest 16 hours day by day.


Notes: Please make sure to put the batteries in the correct position.

The string light could not be extended or connected with other string lights.



The quality is very good. Love the product!I will definitely buy it again!!

Loved. Indoor or outdoor. I used for indoor
So many settings and a timer that comes on automatically. You can adjust the dim as well.
And in Florida ... a perfect hurricane option of lighting :)

I did look at the review before I purchas it. I’m not worried at all now. Some people said it’s too dim...but actually the light can be adjusted to be lighter or dimmer. And it has 8 different modes for you to choose. Love these romantic light!!! Music and shining light go well together.

I was surprised when I got the gift. I bought them for my daughter's room two strings on the ceiling. The quality is very good and they don't seem to use much juice as we've had the same batteries in there for over a month and she uses them every night. The remote is cool it has a bunch of different settings and even a timer.

These are really cute as they have bulbs compared to the other string lights which doesn't have the bulbs. It's battery operated and can be used anywhere without the power adapters. The 8 flashing patterns are really pretty with so many variations, perfect for every occasion/event. The battery life seems to come for a good time. The remote control is a bonus, very easy to install and control the patterns, brightness, etc. The length is good, what I was looking for our decoration.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment