Sunday, March 31, 2019

Bath Toy Organizer -The Original Tub Cubby - Large 14x20” Quick Dry Bathtub Mesh Net - Massive Baby Toy Storage Bin + 3 Soap Pockets - New 3M Stickers and 4 Suction Hooks

Bath Toy Organizer -The Original Tub Cubby - Large 14x20” Quick Dry Bathtub Mesh Net - Massive Baby Toy Storage Bin + 3 Soap Pockets - New 3M Stickers and 4 Suction Hooks

Bath Toy Organizer -The Original Tub Cubby - Large 14x20” Quick Dry Bathtub Mesh Net - Massive Baby Toy Storage Bin + 3 Soap Pockets - New 3M Stickers and 4 Suction Hooks

Not only is there plenty of room for 6 rubber animals, complete foam alphabet and 10-digit numbers, and other random toys, this organizer actually sticks to the wall! I used windex on the wall just like the instructions explained, turned the hook, and voila! They stuck to a wall that's not exactly a flat surface. Also, I love this toy bag because it leaves corner tub space available for shampoo,mconditioner, and soap bottles. In my house, that extra space is priceless! Don't look any further than this product. It is AWESOME,

Excellent product. I was very skeptical to purchase based on lack of many reviews. But for a few dollars, I was willing to risk the loss. However, I am so impressed!!!! Super easy to put up and very sturdy. My daughter has already been tugging on the hooks and they have withstood her pulling. The product comes with 4 suction cup hooks, 2 double sided sticky pads if the suction cups don't adhere to your bath tile (I'm sure the adhesive comes off easily with rubbing alcohol though), the mesh caddy, and instructions. I have ceramic tile walls and the suction cups worked just fine. I only used the adhesive pads for extra sturdiness. The suction cup hooks can be hung in 2 ways depending on how you adhere them to the wall. I used the sticky pads to hang the caddy (see pic), and the regular suction method for handing her loofah (see pic) and anything extra. The traditional suction cup method of hanging the hooks creates a very tight seal with NO BUDGING OR SLIDING!!! Great for kids.

The caddy has 3 pockets on top for small items/toys or product bottles. We use ours for bottles. The bottom is 1 huge deep pocket! The stitching on the caddy is excellent and no flaws that I have noticed this far. I have 2 young children and I am able to fit all their toys in perfectly. The caddy is airy enough that it dries quickly as to prevent mold growth.

Seriously if you are hesitant about this prouct- don't. Just buy it. You won't be disappointed!!!!

Let me first say: Unlike every other bath product, the suction cups on this one REALLY WORK. I've purchased several other toy containers for the same price or more, only to have them constantly slide down and fall off, spilling the toys everywhere... never again!

It arrived a bit smaller than what the image inferred (or maybe I just have big babies?), but the capacity is ample for our alphabet and bath book toys.

This is literally THE BEST solution to the bath toy problem... and it came with 2 extra hooks I've easily found uses for! Money well spent!

I purchased this one after attempting to use a faulty bath toy holder purchased at a box store. My shower is one of those plastic(?) surround deals and the suction cups on the faulty one wouldn't stick even after tireless scrubbing.

But these guys know what's up! Their suction cup/hook deals are no joke. When you open the box, there's the net, an instruction sheet and two hook options: the suction cup guys and some clear sticker ones. You get four of each kind. Having been previously let down with a sub-par product from another company using suction cups, I immediately went with the stickers. I followed the mounting directions and happily report that we have not woken up once to a crashing sound reminiscent of a late night B&E.

Additionally, since there were hanging options I hadn't utilized, I thought I'd take the suction cup dudes for a whirl and used them to hang the bath seat up in the tub thus regaining crucial floor space in my tiny bathroom.

Another plus is that the pockets along the top of the net are just the right size to hold a shower beer if you have a pocket available and that's how you live your best life. You could probably also fit one of those little wine boxes in there. I haven't tried that yet...

Recommend 100%. Would buy again.

This toy cubby is awesome. It keeps everything in one place - and they dry out so they don't get moldy! Initially, I had some trouble getting the suction cups to work because we have textured tile. The company sent me some sticker disks, but the instructions were a bad photo copy so I installed the suction cups the wrong way and the hooks still didn't work. I emailed them again and they sent me a new tub cubby with hooks, more sticker disks, and a set of alphabet letters- which my daughter now loves! I finally got the disks on right and we use this all the time. Now that it's up, my daughter has even pulled on it and the disks seem to be holding strong. Great customer service, my only complaint is their instructions for using the sticker disks are confusing and needed clearer images (the ones on our paper were practically invisible). So it took a little waiting to finally get it up and running, but now we love it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • KIDS LOVE TO ORGANIZE BATH TOYS - Both Boys & Girls love to play the scoop up game and put their small bathtub toys into the big basket. NOTE TOYS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE ORIGINAL.
  • UNLIKE OTHER FLIMSY BATHTUB TOY BINS -that rip and fall apart, the Tub Cubby's quick dry mold resistant mesh net is double stitched and guaranteed for life.
  • 1000 + 5-STAR VERIFIED REVIEWS - All agree it's nearly impossible to pull our Lock Tight Suction Hooks off smooth walls, but if you have textured walls our 3M Stickers are guaranteed to stay up!
  • MOM & DAD LOVE THE EXTRA HOOKS -for hanging the kids washcloths and organic toys. The white mesh net bag easily mounts to any wall or tucks into a corner for maximum storage. Like a toy hammock, the air circulates through the basket keeping your kids toys nice and dry. Big kids like hanging the Tub Cubby on a hanger like a shower caddy, in their RVs, boats and laundry rooms to stay organized.
  • 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Because we're parents too we designed and tested the Tub Cubby on our kids first. We expect the best and want the same for you. To resolve any issue you have simply contact CustomerService@ TubCubby and we'll take good care of you. AUTHENTIC TUB CUBBY PRODUCTS ARE ONLY SOLD BY TUB CUBBY A VARELA COMPANY - FULFILLED BY AMAZON

Description

Organizing the Tub Cubby Way - Look Mom I can Clean Up All By Myself!
Never have to ask your child to clean up their bath toys with this fun organizer. They will want to do it all by themselves! Great for organizing all of your child's bath toys, but it also has many other uses and can be used everywhere including your closet, car and is great for travel. Pre-pack your child's bath toys and shampoo or your makeup and toiletries.

The Tub Cubby is a perfect size measuring 13 x 18 inches with new designer scalloped suction cups to add a little style to your home décor
The four pockets allow you to store bath toys like Alphabet letters and squirting tub toys like our Tub Bubbies in the large bath toy bin pocket. The three upper bath caddy pockets can store soap and smaller toys.

NEW FOR 2017 Some walls are too porous for suction cups so we invented special double sided adhesive discs to stick your hooks to any wall.

Makes a great baby shower gift!

Why order our Tub Cubby Bath Toy Organizer?
The Tub Cubby has 4 pockets to reach the ultimate in organizing potential, 4 Heavy Duty Lock Suction Cups, High Quality Netting that will hold pounds of toys and now 3M Adhesive Discs for porous walls. The mold free mesh net is like a hammock for toys, soaps, shampoos, brushes etc.
Try the Tub Cubby Bath Toy Organizer Today Risk Free with Our Money Back Satisfaction
*Order your today to make sure your bathroom gets the organization it deserves! :)

Please note

ENGAGE SUCTION CUPS BY FACING HOOKS UP
Then flip the hook down to engage suction.



So far I love this!!!! I've purchased two other items similar to this at my local Babies R Us but they never actually stay on the wall or hold all of his bath toys. This product is by far the best thing I've spent money on in awhile. It keeps my sons toys all organized and up out of the way. Updated review, my husband and I love this thing so much we had to purchase one for our stuff too! They save so much room compared to those big bulky metal ones!

I've been using this for about a week now and it works great. Like all moms, we have a ton bathtub toys our toddler plays with. Some toys are big and some small. Although I don't use the top 3 ccompartments for bottles, I have tested them and they do hold some weight and a good size. We jut use this for toys. They come with 2 different types of attachments. One is a suction cup adhesive, which works wonders. I mean, this sucker doesn't come off your tiles! It's a tight grip. The other is a sticker like adhesive for textured walls. I personally haven't tried that one, but It looks pretty sturdy. Overall, good size as well. Good product.

After extensive research, this was purchased and has hung in my shower for four months.

Pros: The included hooks are excellent - my strong 2 year old cannot pull it down.
Its very breathable and I haven't had any mold issues or reasons to clean it yet.
The extra hooks are a nice bonus - I hung my son's oversized bath toys without problems.
The included instructions were very helpful.
Now my son has a place to store and help clean up his bath toys.

Cons: check the sizing - it does take up a lot of space on the wall.
Pockets at top are small.

Ordered the original. It came with 2 of the suction cups welded together. I contacted the company and got an immediate response. Kristin was so helpful and for my troubles she sent me a whole new organizer and upgraded me to the deluxe for free. This is excellent customer service! I also LOVE the organizer. It fits all the shampoo and body wash bottles perfect and the toys. The deluxe comes with an additional large single pocket toy bag that I just don't need right now. The bag seems very sturdy and the suction cups are very strong. Just received the other day so can't review it's long term durability. Will update if that changes.

Bought this to use above our bathtub. I use the bottom area for my daughters bath toys. I put shampoo, a razor, and body wash in the top pockets. I It works great, but be mindful of what you place in the tub cubby. If the items are too heavy, it can fall at random times and you think there is a ghost in your house. Clean the wall with rubbing alcohol before you get the suctions to stick.This will help them to stay in place longer. There was extra suctions so when one falls, I replace it with another. I have been using it now for about 6 months. One of the suctions has fell twice, but the other side held it up. All in all I am happy with this purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment