Tuesday, July 30, 2019

MIULEE Pack of 2 Corduroy Soft Soild Decorative Square Throw Pillow Covers Cushion Cases Pillow Cases for Couch Sofa Bedroom Car 12 x 20 Inch 30 x 50 cm

MIULEE Pack of 2 Corduroy Soft Soild Decorative Square Throw Pillow Covers Cushion Cases Pillow Cases for Couch Sofa Bedroom Car 12 x 20 Inch 30 x 50 cm

MIULEE Pack of 2 Corduroy Soft Soild Decorative Square Throw Pillow Covers Cushion Cases Pillow Cases for Couch Sofa Bedroom Car 12 x 20 Inch 30 x 50 cm

These pillowcasess are WONDERFUL! They are so soft & pretty, & they really enhance not only our couch, but the entire living room. They are very well made & the zippers can almost invisible. In the photos i posted the last one showes what I mean about the zipper. Originaly I was just going to put only one of these pillow on the couch & loveseat, but I loved them so much I ended up buying a second set so I could have 2 of each on both.
IMPORTANT INFO TO KNOW: I bought the 18x18 size pillow covers & used TWO pillow inserts that where 20x20 inside each one. That is how, with ANY would get those great fluffy pillows you see in magazines.

These are soft and fit my pillows okay--there was a bit of tearing when one opening was a little snug-- but the red color tends toward the yellow end of the spectrum. It's not ugly, but I don't love it. It's not exactly what I was hoping for. As you can see in the picture, most of the reds in my room tend toward bluish undertones, and I was hoping for the same with these covers. From the photo on the product it looked close, but when I got them home, it was clear they were a slightly different shade than I thought. Colors can be hard to match when shopping online, so hopefully this helps someone else.

We have older, but still very sturdy furniture. The fabric is rough-textured (think burlap) and while it holds up well, it's not exactly comfortable. My kids call it "scratchy", lol. Anyway, these pillow covers worked perfectly! Super soft and look so much nicer, I wish I'd bought them a long time ago.
One note: the zipper does not open end to end - it starts and ends almost 1 1/2" from each corner. I had to fold my pillows practically in half and wedge them in carefully (very slowly), because I was afraid of tearing the zippers. Once in, however, they were fine. I definitely recommend them - for the price, you can't really go wrong :)

The fabric is very soft and looks nice, but it shed some as I was stuffing the cases, so I'm concerned about it wearing out over time. They are not actual corduroy, which would definitely be more durable. The white color is the exact color in the picture.

The zipper took some finessing, it was a little sticky, if forced I think it might've broken, but with patience it worked.

The cases I received are not 18" x 18", but 16" x 16". However, I was able to stuff my 18" pillows in, and they actually look pretty good, nice and poofy, just like the pillows in the picture, so I don't plan to return them.

Overall, a fine product for the price. I wouldn't think twice about recommending these to someone without children or pets, but if you have either I would probably recommend spending a little more for something more durable. I don't expect these to last long.

These pillow covers exceeded my expectations. I needed to cover up some older and worn decorative pillows, so I chose solid corduroy to accent my home colors. The cool thing about these covers is that, along with fitting well, the fabric is super soft! Most decorative pillow covers tend to be scratchy; we ACTUALLY use our pillows for naps, so this is great! The coverings easily slipped over my pillows, and the zipper closing worked with ease. The color was just as shown (blue). I will definitely order these again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SIZE:2 pcs of 12 x 20 Inch pillow covers without inserts. Please allow 1~2cm deviation because of hand-cutting and sewing.
  • Material:Made by polyester and cotton blend. very soft and environmental. Zipper is hidden and smoothly.
  • Good Decoration: These pillow covers are very comfy and soft. Suitable for balcony,living room,bedroom,party,picnic,wedding,office,cafe,etc. You could use an inexpensive way to change the look of your pillow cover rather than buying new throw pillows.
  • The WASHING TIPS:It allows easy inserting and removing of the pillow inserts. Machine Wash Cold Separately, Gently Cycle Only, Dot Not Bleach, Tumble Dry, Do Not Iron and it'll look brand new.
  • MIULEE 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY: Every pillow cover we made delivers premium quality and amazing workmanship. In addition, you get friendly customer service and MIULEE 90-Days No Questions Asked Warranty.

Description

SIZE:2 pcs of 12 x 20 Inch pillow covers without inserts. Please allow 1~2cm deviation because of hand-cutting and sewing.

Material:Made by polyester and cotton blend. very soft and environmental. Zipper is hidden and smoothly.

Good Decoration: These pillow covers are very comfy and soft. Suitable for balcony,living room,bedroom,party,picnic,wedding,office,cafe,etc. You could use an inexpensive way to change the look of your pillow cover rather than buying new throw pillows.

The WASHING TIPS:It allows easy inserting and removing of the pillow inserts. Machine Wash Cold Separately, Gently Cycle Only, Dot Not Bleach, Tumble Dry, Do Not Iron and it'll look brand new.

MIULEE 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY: Every pillow cover we made delivers premium quality and amazing workmanship. In addition, you get friendly customer service and MIULEE 90-Days No Questions Asked Warranty.



I bought the light yellow and silver pillow covers for my new couch and loveseat because the pillows that came with them were ugly. They took a couple of weeks to arrive from China, but I was pleasantly surprised at how soft and beautiful they are! I read other reviews complaining about the zippers and noticed that they are the invisible type which look great, but require a little patience given the texture of the fabric. Overall, a great value for the price!

I bought them to replace some that the dog ruined with questionable stains. He never used a pillow as a bed before but instantly loved them for some reason... They're really soft and look durable but we'll see! It's doggie approved. The orange color is really orange, not too bright, not rust.

Love the color, a golden yellow. Very soft and the texture is nice. No issues covering my pillows with these. Can’t speak to durability yet but so far I’m very please! Would buy again.

I bought a lot of these covers in various colors for my mom and myself. They are thick and the quality is unbeatable. They are washable. A very inexpensive way to cover ugly throw pillows or the ones that don’t match when you change your color scheme. I have actually covered burgundy pillows with white. You cannot see the dark pillows underneath. I couldn’t be happier with these. I’ve purchased burgundy, orange, yellow and aqua blue. You won’t be disappointed.

Hey sports fans. My old leather pillow covers have been torn-up over the past several years. Looking for new covers, I found these Miulee soft square covers. So I took a chance, and I can say I am very happy with the purchase. Easy to replace the old covers, and I feel they look nicer too. Also, far more comfortable to take a quick power-nap. I'd for sure recommend these to anyone, money well spent indeed. Have a great day.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment