Thursday, March 28, 2019

STATIC Waxed Canvas Chalk Bag | Gunpowder (Made in the USA)

STATIC Waxed Canvas Chalk Bag | Gunpowder (Made in the USA)

STATIC Waxed Canvas Chalk Bag | Gunpowder (Made in the USA)

this chalk bag is made of canvas and the durability is palpable when it's right in front of you. i'm hoping this one lasts me forever! I chose gunpowder - which looks really classy, and is a good choice when you know you'll be getting chalk powder all over it. :)

my only gripe, and i won't take a star off for this because most chalk bags have this issue, is that the drawstring is hard to fully close so there will be a little powder coming out the top IF you are too reckless with tossing it around at the rock wall, etc. so don't do that.

the inside fleece hangs on to so much powder, it is fantastic. i love how it is a little taller than the others. PERFECT size. you receive it with the smell of citrus and lavender inside of it - a completely unnecessary, but appreciated little luxury.

Awesome bag! I've used it 5-7 days a week for 3 weeks now and it still opens and closes smoothly. Bags in the past get sticky from the chalk on the drawstring making it hard to open. This is still as smooth as it was out of the box. Looks great and works even better. I will definitely buy from this company in the future.

Bought this for my friend and he loves it! I put down the wrong address for my first order and they were super responsive on getting that solved and even gave us a free brush. Would definitely recommend purchasing as Static seems to care a lot for their customers! Super satisfied :)

My favorite sack yet and I've owned many over the years. This may be the last chalk bag I will ever need, exceptional quality of workmanship. Smelled of Lavander and citrus out of the box.

Is perfect! Beautiful and just perfect!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    7" Height 4.5" Width Everything we create is inspired by the places we go, things we see, and friends we meet along the way. Each bag is handmade down to the last stitch to give you the most durable, functional, and unique chalk bag. It's in the small details that make ΔSTΛTIC stand out from the rest.



    Light weight and firm. This bag holds still and closes tight. Durable material. So far so good. I would definitely recommend this product to any climbers, calisthenics, or weight lifters. This would be better if it had a pocket to carry my phone, but none the less a great chalk bag!

    Very handsome bag. A lot of effort was put into the details. Does everything it's supposed to. I have average sized hands and it's the perfect size. I mainly like the fact it's made in the USA. I would love to get one of their mini duffels.

    I use chalk bags daily at work. I'm a climber/steelworker and I can be pretty hard on chalk bags. This is hands down the best made chalk bag I have EVER owned! Super sturdy! Seriously, this thing is better in person. I've been wearing it all week and I couldnt be happier. You can definitely tell it was made with love.

    Amazing chalk bag can't wait to give to my boyfriend for Christmas. I am a little disappointed that it didn't come with a strap.

    Solid, quality and attractive. I didn't really wanna throw chalk in it because it looks so nice haha. Love it.

    Be aware, waist strap not included

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment