Sunday, March 31, 2019

YIVIEW Sleep Mask Pack of 3, Lightweight and Comfortable, Super Soft, Adjustable 3D Contoured Eye Masks for Sleeping, Shift Work, Naps, Night Blindfold Eyeshade for Men and Women, Black/Blue/Purple

YIVIEW Sleep Mask Pack of 3, Lightweight and Comfortable, Super Soft, Adjustable 3D Contoured Eye Masks for Sleeping, Shift Work, Naps, Night Blindfold Eyeshade for Men and Women, Black/Blue/Purple

YIVIEW Sleep Mask Pack of 3, Lightweight and Comfortable, Super Soft, Adjustable 3D Contoured Eye Masks for Sleeping, Shift Work, Naps, Night Blindfold Eyeshade for Men and Women, Black/Blue/Purple

For a long time I’ve been having trouble sleeping properly, and most sleep masks don’t stay on me the whole night and are really uncomfortable. These, however, are amazing!

I’ve been sleeping a lot better since I started wearing this at night. Before I would be consistently exhausted throughout the day and miserable after naps. I’ve woken up from naps with these feeling refreshed and am definitely able to stay awake through the majority of the day.

My depression and anxiety have lowered by a lot (I’m on meds but they could only do so much before) partly because I’m getting better sleep. I’m incredibly grateful that these are available and at a great price.

I like these because I can slip them on if I want to take a nap in the afternoon and my C-Pap mask goes right over them. Then CLOSE THE DOOR to keep the God Child out and off to RECHARGE LAND for me.
Comes in three different colours, maybe to tell everyone what your mood is without a nap, but chose any colour and off I go for a NICE NAP

My husband is so happy with these. He says they have transformed his sleep, and are better than any he has tried. They completely black out the room, but you can still blink because there is space around your eyelids. They were worth every cent.

I absolutely love these sleep masks. They put no pressure on your eyelids, but they keep out the light. I can fall asleep better using these. I have several so I have the other kind too but these are the best. I keep one in my suitcase, one in my tote bag for car trips and one by my bedside. Another thing I like is that these are a reasonable price. Some I have bought have been really costly. You will not regret this purchase. I highly recommend. They are the best.

These eye masks have saved my sleep several times. I take them on every vacation, as I never know when hotels or rental houses will have adequate shades for keeping light out. These always do the trick, they are concaved so they don't press against your eyes, and they sufficiently block out the light which is great for whose of us who are light sensitive (I can't sleep with even the tiniest light in the bedroom).


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fully adjustable: Design to fit every head size. Flexible and durable to surround your head comfortably, strap high elastic and easily to adjust, will not catch your hair.
  • 3D contoured shape design: Unique contoured feature a protective curve with more contour space than another, will not touch your eyelids/eye makeup, no pressure on your eyeballs, and you can open your eyes freely.
  • Light and breathable material and smooth fabric let you release your facial stress and help you get into sleep rapidly. Our sleeping mask is more stronger than traditional blindfold, and will not fall apart easily.
  • Help-you-sleep pattern: High quality sponge is featured with deformation and no smell, skin-friendly and soft, which increases people's sleep desire.
  • Three pack sleep masks: You could use them with your companion together to sleep.

Description

We have been committed to providing a high-quality sleep for our customers, This sleep mask can relieve your pressure, improve insomnia, migraine, and give you the best sleep environment.
- Durable adjustable strap, providing suitable fits.
- Relax in any time, ideal for naps or travel.
- No more dry eyes, noisy and bright troubles.

Why Choose Us?
- The super soft material makes you feel more restful and no sense of pressure exists.
- The deepest eye contour never touches your eyelid/eye makeup that you can blink your eyes freely.

Why do you need the sleep mask?
- To improve insomnia
- To block out any unwanted light
- To wake up with intact makeup
- To get long rapid eye movement sleep
- To release your eye's/facial pressure

What will you get?
- Three Soft Sleeping Mask, One black one blue and one purple

Attention:
- Please do not wash it by the heavy-duty cleanser, and we'd like to suggest you to wash it with cold water only.
- Please do not tear or pull it vigorously, and it can last for a long time in normal use.
- Please do not leave the viscous skincare products, because they will smudge the mask.

12 MONTHS FULL REFUND GUARANTEE
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfy of the product, return it and we'll give you the full refund timely. If you have time, please contact us with any question.



Finally, a sleep mask that fits my face and nose without bothering my skin, "leaking" light by my nose, or pressing on my eyelids. They don't even get warm! My face gets to breathe and the light stays OUT. Very comfortable, adjustable strap, and it's not any kind of thick strap that'll bother the back of your head. It's a nice slim design on the strap with a sliding tiny skinny buckle type fastening. Easily adjusts and stays that way. Very nicely made. And a 3-fer pack is a great thing. :) Thanks for FINALLY making a sleep mask that fits!!

These are the best eye-masks I've found in a long while! I have tried many different eye-masks. These are very soft, very comfortable, stay on well and keep light out very well. The best thing is that they are durable! They don't come apart after hand-washing! All my other eye-masks start to come apart, even after gentle hand-washing: - the cloth material starts tearing away from the foam padding. I wear my eye-masks every night, and so I find I need to wash them at least once a week or more. These (so far) have lasted much longer and better, with no hint of the cloth tearing away from the foam, even after many hand-washes. I also liked the fact that they came in a pack of 3 with different colors - a nice change from my usual black ones.

Amazing. Who would have thought the thing I was missing from a great night's sleep was a piece of foam?! Even my man agrees he sleeps waaaaay better with it on! Even on his thing that tracks his sleep, his light sleep and deep sleep numbers have swapped. Way more deep sleep now.

I never used to sleep in on my days off because i'm very sensitive to light coming in... but it blocks out all the light without pressing on your eyes.

It is not tight and has adjustable strap that i would imagine would fit any size head.

Seriously so glad I found these!

Surprisingly comfortable, effective, lightweight and easy to use! I like to fall asleep at night listening to the television--with the use of a sleep mask to block the tv screen light, I'm asleep in minutes. Perfect for afternoon catnaps. And I'm guessing I'll reach for a mask the next time I feel a headache coming on. I'm 62 and can't believe I've never had anyone suggest this simple and economical solution to annoying light. I plan to buy them for family members since I suppose it's the sort of thing you just need to try to believe the value. The fabric is soft, smooth, flexible, lightweight, odor free and very comfortable. The black strap secures in back with Velcro that does not pull on my hair. I wear mine loosely--can't even tell I'm wearing this marvelous invention. The little "bra cups" mean no pressure on your eyes and the molded nose section adds to the comfortable, secure fit. 3 masks of different colors arrive in one reusable zip-lock bag.

My boyfriend and I absolutely love these! We had some trouble sleeping and these have helped keep us asleep at night. They are super amazing quality for the price they are sold. I really like that I have room to move and even open my eyes while wearing the masks while it still stays put to my face. They are adjustable for comfort and very soft, comfortable material. I sleep with the blue and black masks and my boyfriend sleeps with the red one every night—he did not even know I initially ordered them, but immediately ditched his sleeping mask of 6 years after trying one. We love sleeping stuff and will use these for years to come.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment