Monday, April 29, 2019

23 laminated Preschool Daily Routines Flashcards.

23 laminated Preschool Daily Routines Flashcards.

23 laminated Preschool Daily Routines Flashcards.

These are EXACTLY what we needed to help with my barely verbal 3YO after discussing different ways to help her out at home with her speech therapist! This seller was also so kind and sent these to us super quick! I'm the one who should be thanking you for these wonderful cards!! Definitely plan on looking at your items and ordering more :)

I am glad I got these cards, they are helping both my son and I to stay on top of his daily routines. He is much more willing to follow through with his tasks because the expectations are clearly laid out for him and he knows what is coming up next. Also, I appreciate that a "pray" card is included.

I added magnets to the backs and this is perfect to help my child get excited over her routine! Wonderful!

I had great plans for these but I didn’t get enough time before they were lost or ruined by the kids. Purely my fault but, Possibly they would work better if they came with the ability to stick on a wall or board.

YES! Great quality and helps our 3 year old. Now, I'm not the enemy. Now, we just follow the schedule. She can read a little too, so I like it for that reason as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    23 Daily Routines Flashcards. The item is new and has never been used. Laminated to protect your purchase. Stored in a clean zip lock bag. Each card measures 4.25 inches by 2.25 inches. The picture shows the size of our standard full size flash cards. This is the size of the cards that you will receive. Each card is printed with quality ink on 110 lb card stock paper and laminated to protect your purchase. Hand made by Annette Sutherland, owner of Books and Bubbles Family Care and Teach at Daycare in Arkansas City KS. Your flashcards will be shipped USPS First Class with tracking, in a padded envelope, the next business day following your payment. No hassle money back guarantee.



    These are exactly what I needed! Great quality and wonderful seller. Thank you!!!

    These have been a lifesaver for here at home. My four year old has Sensory Processing Disorder and these help keep him on track and not overwhelmed.
    Love these!

    Es perfecto tengo a mis hijos les gustó mucho es la rutina de lunes a viernes y el fin de semana llevan otra rutina muchas gracias lo recibí rápido llegó muy bien..

    Nice quality. Wanted them for a stroke patient who lost a lot of their verbal skills.

    Granddaughter loved them.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment