Sunday, April 7, 2019

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50ct - Supports Recovery from Exercise + Joint, Skin, Eye Health Naturally - 100% Hawaiian Sourced Premium Antioxidant

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50ct - Supports Recovery from Exercise + Joint, Skin, Eye Health Naturally - 100% Hawaiian Sourced Premium Antioxidant

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg, 50ct - Supports Recovery from Exercise + Joint, Skin, Eye Health Naturally - 100% Hawaiian Sourced Premium Antioxidant

Update June 5, 2018: Yesterday I burned three fingers and part of my palm on a very hot muffler. Extremely painful, red swollen skin, and then raised whitish areas covering all three fingers that looked like widespread blisters forming. I kept running cold water over the burns and kept it wrapped in a cold washcloth, and took two aspirin for the pain. Got up this morning and while making coffee suddenly realized I have full use of my hand. Upon examining my hand, I found that all redness and swelling is gone, pain is gone, and the only blister is a tiny shallow one the size of a pea on one finger. I can hold a hot cup of coffee with the only pain coming from the small area around my blister! My hand looks normal, where it should at least be painful and red still, if not covered in blisters; I wish I could send in before and after pics. I hopped on the net and found a study done last year where astaxanthin was found to reduce early burn progression in rats, I wish more human clinical trials were being done. I can't prove or disprove that astaxanthin is responsible for my surprisingly fast recovery, but it seems likely to me.

I have been taking this antioxidant and anti-inflammatory for five years now. It has eliminated several long term physical problems related to my monthly periods, some of them serious ailments, and the only times these ailments have reoccured are when I forget to take my astaxanthin for several weeks. I don't take prescription drugs or any other supplements, so there is no other explanation for the elimination of these physical issues. I can only guess at how many other beneficial things it is doing for me long term. This is one supplement I won't do without.

Update 1/8/2019: Like other reviewers, I'm not happy with the constantly increasing price of Bioastin astaxanthin over the years I've been buying it. I've decided to switch to another brand, which is much less expensive and hopefully the same quality.

Been taking for @14 mo. great product and what has done for my skin is amazing [66yr.] cleared up dry patches on both elbows,got the glow and along with that can tell a improvement in my eyesight. Here is the rub; every time I reorder the price goes up-do not mind paying for things that work but I am by no means wealthy-in 41days they hiked this product over $7.00. I feel there is a difference in quality control and being taken advantage of no doubt you are all aware their are only 50 gels per bottle.where I come from that's price gouging. Going to shop around for a more reasonable supplier.Hope this finds you all well and happy

Around 10 years old I started to notice a change in my vision. It seemed I had become nearsighted because I had trouble properly looking at the board in school; all of the writing seemed to have a slight haze around it. It wasn't bad enough that I couldn't make out the letters (and I didn't want glasses anyway) so I didn't say anything then.

In high school I noticed that my eyes had a difficult time adjusting from hours of reading to a far distance. It took much longer for them to adjust than it had before, but still, I didn't have any overwhelming complaints and was trying to put off getting glasses.

In college I broke down and saw an optometrist because I felt the fuzziness was getting worse with the amount of reading, writing, and classroom board-staring involved. I was also concerned about driving because I could no longer read street signs far ahead. So imagine my surprise when the optometrist was reluctant to give me a prescription. He said I had an "extremely mild astigmatism" and felt that a prescription wouldn't really help. I insisted on one anyway and was shocked when I saw how much clearer my vision became with the glasses.

But glasses, as I discovered, are not without their drawbacks. What I initially intended to be classroom/driving glasses turned into a dependency. I learned that your eye muscles become weakened and my vision severely worsened without them, so I had to wear them most of the time. I used them to graduate and then stopped. Slowly my vision returned to its pre-college state; still fuzzy at distances but good enough to do daily life.

Astaxanthin came in by accident. I was researching antioxidants and this seemed like a good one. I noticed one or two people said they had improved vision but didn't think much of it since I never see dramatic results with supplements and was taking it for other benefits anyway. I couldn't believe it when about 4 weeks after taking it my vision improved. Switching from close to long range vision became seamless again!

If I could give ten 🌟 I would!
This is hands down the best Astaxanthin on the market!

Whenever I purchase Astaxanthin from a new company I always take one gelcap and puncture it to inspect the content. BioAstin has been the best hands down!

You don't want to know how many companies sell weak watered down Astaxanthin, it shameful.

BioAstin is the best, buy with confidence!

If I could give more stars I would. Besides all the amazing benefits I’ve experienced there is one significant side effect. After a few months of taking astaxanthin my fasting glucose went from 89 to 77. I have not changed my diet. The same thing happened with my husband. His went from 99 to 78.

I’m fair skinned and this has helped to prevent sunburn.

We don’t get all the colds that our little kids catch.

My menstrual cycle has regulated to better than it ever was and I’m 41.

Nails and hair grow fast. And brown spots from pregnancy went away within weeks of starting.

My husbands hyperthyroidism is under control now and I credit the astaxanthin for that.

I know I’m forgetting something but this stuff is nothing short of a miracle pill.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • JOINT HEALTH & RECOVERY FROM PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: With results you can feel, BioAstin is recommended for individuals interested in supporting quick recovery from strenuous exercise or physical activity, and also reducing oxidative stress that causes soreness and stiffness
  • SKIN SUPPORT DURING UV & SUN EXPOSURE: Scientific studies show taking astaxanthin increased the amount of time it took for UV radiation to redden the skin. Other studies showed improvements in skin moisture and appearance.
  • NATURALLY GROWN - 100% HAWAIIAN: The ONLY astaxanthin made with 100% Non-GMO microalgae (Haematococcus pluvialis) naturally grown on our farm in Kona, Hawaii, USA. Grown with sun, water & aloha, our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust.
  • SUPERIOR ANTIOXIDANT: Astaxanthin is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants - 800X stronger than CoQ10 - 6,000X stronger than Vitamin C - 100X stronger than Vitamin E in relative antioxidant activity.
  • QUALITY & SAFETY: We grow and bottle our own product so you can be confident knowing where your astaxanthin comes from. GMP Facility certified; extensive quality control; USP, IGEN (Non-GMO tested) & NAXA verified natural astaxanthin; Pesticide, Herbicide & Gluten Free. Free of soy, yeast, wheat and lactose

Description

BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin – 50 ct – 12mg Original High Potency One Per Day Formula - Supports Joint, Skin, & Eye Health Naturally –A Super-Antioxidant Grown in Hawaii



I've been taking this for years . A couple years ago I lost a lense in my prescription eyeglasses and had to drive home without them. I was shocked and amazed I could see perfectly without them which I have worn for over 35 yrs. Today I no longer need the prescription glasses.. this stuff rocks

This is one of the best supplements I've ever used. It helps to prevent sunburn. I typically get a sunburn after 20 minutes in the sun. When I take this supplement, I've been outside for 5 hours straight in a hot sunny day and only get a little tan. I have no idea how this protects you so well from sun damage, but it works better than any sun screen I've used to date. Highly recommend to everyone!

I'm on my 7th or 8th bottle of this stuff, and I'm not needing glasses anymore. I thought it was my imagination, but my eyesight has gradually returned to close to normal. Just my experience.

INCREDIBLE!!! FOR OVER 20 YEARS I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GO OUT IN THE SUN OR I'D GET AN AWFUL ITCHY RASH, BUT THANKS TO THIS PRODUCT I CAN GO INTO THE SUN NOW!!! I have no skin related rash ANYMORE!!
I'd read the views that said people could suntan or not sunburn as easily, but I didn't think it applied to me.
I would get a terrible rash if my skin was exposed to sunlight; couldn't drive my car without gloves on or my hands would start itching almost immediately.
WELL....I forgot my gloves one day and thought I'm just gonna hold my hands in the sun here and see if Astaxanthin does anything for me... I'll just see how long it takes for that itch to start… well it never started!!!!!

This product is worth its weight in gold to me!!
I used to have to cover up in horribly hot weather whenever I went outside I don't have to do that anymore!
I've been taking it for a while and I honestly can't say when I noticed this benefit because I just got so used to covering up whenever I go outside. I actually went outside in short sleeves yesterday and my arms didn't break out and start itching!! Oh my gosh, what a blessing this is to me!

I originally purchased these to help with sun damaged skin and to prevent further damage. I have been taking for one month and have experienced an unexpected benefit. I have had rather heavy hair loss for the past 6 months that started with stress and didn't get better once the stress was less. After taking this for two weeks I noticed that I wasn't seeing so much hair in the bottom of the shower after washing my hair. After a month I am back to normal as far as hair shedding. After a little research I found that Astaxanthin helps to block DHT which causes hair loss for men and women. I haven't noticed other benefits as of yet but will definitely continue to take this.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment