Monday, April 8, 2019

Utopia Bedding Throw Pillows Insert (Pack of 2, White) - 12 x 20 Inches Bed and Couch Pillows - Indoor Decorative Pillows

Utopia Bedding Throw Pillows Insert (Pack of 2, White) - 12 x 20 Inches Bed and Couch Pillows - Indoor Decorative Pillows

Utopia Bedding Throw Pillows Insert (Pack of 2, White) - 12 x 20 Inches Bed and Couch Pillows - Indoor Decorative Pillows

I have to admit that when these arrived I was dubious
They are packed with both pillows in one package, and they have the air vacuumed out. Upon opening the fluff right up, and the fact that they are still a bit flat makes them very easy to put inside the pillow covers. I highly recommend these

Nice price
Seem to be well made
Packaged well and shipped fast.

They are more flat than I’m use to though but they still filled out the 18x18 pillow covers.

I would purchase again

I will attached a pic with the buffalo check pillow cover

This was a great purchase!! I am opening up a salon and I need small pillows for the waiting room chairs. And I wanted to find my own covers. These pillows are soft year holds a nice shape. I would buy again for sure!! Thank you!!

The item arrived on time and in great shape. I used the 18" inserts on pillow covers that ranged from 17.25" to 18" squre. These inserted filled the cases well.

Fits in 18” square cases I ordered. Nice quality, fluffs up well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack of 2 decorative square pillows measuring 12 by 20 inches each are the perfect size for your couches or bedrooms; they are neither too big nor too small and they give off a homely vibe
  • White cotton cover and siliconized fiber filling will never make them look hollow
  • High-quality brushed cotton fabric pillows are longer lasting
  • The pillows are easily washable; spot clean or hand wash the fabric with mild detergent

Description

Top-Rated Indoor Decorative Square Pillow! The every-style accent pillow; this Simple Decorative Pillow works in any space. Perfectly cut to be extra fluffy. Removable pillow covers make washing really easy. Spot clean or hand wash fabric with mild detergent. Lounge in bright style against this pillow of weather- corded outdoor square pillows.
Elegant tailoring and expertly sewn hems
Just the right size
Fade-resistant and Stain-resistant
Machine wash on cold, Tumble dry on low

Note: Please give 48-72 hours to the pillow to fully expand. You can also tab or press the pillow few times to hasten expansion.

If your pillow still does not expand, please use the following methods to spring them up:


1.Put Pillows in the Dryer with 2 Tennis Ball:
Start off by placing your pillow in the dryer with 2 tennis balls (preferably wrapped in a cloth or socks separately). The tennis ball will hit the pillow, fluffing up the filling. Tumble dry low for an hour to make sure your pillow become fluffier and softer.

2. Leave the Pillow in the Sun:
By placing pillows in the sun for a few hours on a bright day will evaporate the moisture that builds up over nights of use and the pillows will fluff up over the course of the day. You could also hang the pillows outside on a clothes line, if you have one.



Ireceived these two 18" square pillow inserts right on time. They were compressed and well protected. I bouth them because I had purchased a gorgeous Kilim pillow from Turkey. It was large, so I bought two. As soon as I cut the packageing off, they began to take shape. Even though I bought these for a decorative pillow, they are SO GREAT, Soft, but great support. Kilim pillows are usually made from Kilim rugs and are thick. These pillows made my Kilim look PERFECT! I'm going to look into buying the same type pillow from Utopia, to use as sleeping pillows for my guest room.

I bought these covers to match my multicolored modern rug and they look perfect. I put them in new 18x18 pillow forms and the pillows plumped up as much as I wanted and the fit was perfect. Did not need to get pillow size different from these covers like some reviews mention. These will mostly be decorative pillows so they appear to be very long lasting. Zipper worked easily and was quality.

I bought thes for my accent pillows I can’t give them a rating for durability or giftable. What I will say is they fill the need and are exactly what I was looking for. I will review again in a year or so if there are any issue. But they seem to be very well made and filled out nicely from vacuum bags.

Love these pillows. They are firm, not soft. For my office they are great! I use them for looks. Nicely packaged. Clean accurate design.

Arrived quickly and were perfect for the pillow covers I had been given as a gift. They are not especially full but they are perfectly adequate and good value for the price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment