Friday, April 5, 2019

Bubblegum Cloud Slime

Bubblegum Cloud Slime

Bubblegum Cloud Slime

This is really really good! The texture is amazing and it smells soooo good!!! I recommend buying this!!!

Smells just like bubble gum,And awesome,😍

Not gonna lie I was a little bit scared when purchasing this slime because the reviews weren’t very good,but when it arrived it was a really good cloud slime and wasn’t sticky and didn’t fall apart so I don’t know if I got lucky but it wasn’t sticky. It smelt really good although it was a little bit too strong.

My granddaughter loves it !!!

A+


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Super fluffy pink cloud slime scented hubba bubba bubble gum !
    1-Bubble Gum Cloud 4oz
    1-Bubblegum Charm
    1-CarePack
    All Slimes are made with Borax



    I love this slime!It smells so good!!!My dogs wouldn't get off me when i was playing with it because they love the smell so much!The only complant i have is there is a little bit of fallout of the fake snow<but i think everything else about the slime makes up for it!I would definitly recomend buying this slime,it was definitly worth the money!

    This slime smelt very fresh and sweet. It smelt like bubblegum but it had another sent to it. i love the bubblegum machine charm and sticker!!!!!

    Daughter loved.

    Super fluffy. Great texture. Overall great slime.

    My daughter received her puff slime today and she loves it she said that is her favorite so I ordered another container today thank you

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment