Thursday, April 4, 2019

Elderberry Syrup Making Kit - Makes 18oz - DIY Add Your Own Honey - Black Elderberries - Organic Spices - Cloves - Ginger - Cinnamon Stick

Elderberry Syrup Making Kit - Makes 18oz - DIY Add Your Own Honey - Black Elderberries - Organic Spices - Cloves - Ginger - Cinnamon Stick

Elderberry Syrup Making Kit - Makes 18oz - DIY Add Your Own Honey - Black Elderberries - Organic Spices - Cloves - Ginger - Cinnamon Stick

This is the 1st time I've ever made my own elderberry syrup but I decided to give it a try when all my family was keeping this lingering respiratory crud. It was super easy to do, directions were on the package. It took a lot longer than what I thought because the directions say to be careful and not let it get to dry as it could burn, not sure who those directions are for because you simmer with the lid on and it took a long time for the liquid to decrease by half. Anyway it turned out well, doesn't smell the best (I thought with the cloves and cinnamon it would be this wonderful smell) but all my family says it taste like cough syrup (they like that taste). They've just started taking it, we'll see how it works, hopefully as well as it was easy to make.

This was so easy to make. I used local raw honey. The directions are written down Barney style on the back of the packaging. It took my stovetop about 2 hours for it to simmer down about halfway. My girls drink their 1tsp out of a shot glass filled with pineapple juice. They ask for it every day because they love it.

My Elderberry Syrup turned out tasty and the quality (color, taste and smell) seems to be on point with the Syrup that I purchase from a farm that only makes/sells Syrup and Honey.
I simmered mine for about an hour, it seemed cooked down by about half in that time.
Making the Syrup is messy and I was so afraid that what I spilled would stain my countertops or cabinets. I'm not sure that I will make anymore, what I purchase on line seems to be a great quality and is only a few dollars more than this. I gave this item 5 stars because it deserved it. I just don't like to cook and making this takes a couple of hours.
Also NOTE TO THE SELLER, it would be nice if the printed directions were a little larger; I had to get my magnifying glass to read them!

Super simple to make and it tastes yummy. The bonus of cooking it yourself is that your house will smell so good for few hours!

I really like that it is so simple to make this. Everything in one pack. I also like the clove and cinnamon. I’ve had Elderberry syrup with it and without it. I prefer with the cinnamon and clove. When mixed with my own local honey, it made exactly 18oz. I will certainly buy again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Elderberry Syrup Making Kit - Makes 18oz - Easy to make at home just stew in water and add your own local honey. Full instructions come with each kit. Don't be fooled by other kits promising to make a large amount of syrup, only to give you a recipe that dilutes the berries by asking you to add more water. Our recipe makes a very high potency, concentrated syrup. Save money by making your own syrup at home! Black Elderberries (Sambucus Nigra) Organic Spices - Cloves, Ginger, Cinnamon Stick



    Cold season starting ? Get this.

    It is easy to follow instructions and cooking is a breeze although it does take time.

    This is the best tasting elderberry syrup out there - they did such a great job with the ingredients!

    I highly recommend this - I have bought a few for cold season. We cook it and store it in mason jars. It honestly tastes like it could be it’s own tea.

    Everything you need is in this kit except for the local raw honey. Loved and raved about it so much that when I ordered again some of my coworkers wanted their own kits too! The directions are easy to follow.

    Didn’t think it would make enough... I was wrong. This package will make a decent amount.

    The Elderberry Syrup Making Kit is very easy to make all you need to add is your local honey. I have taste Elderberry made from fresh homemade berries and i can tel you the taste is the same. I recommend this kit like i said very easy.

    Product came quickly! Directions were easy to follow and came out tasting delicious! Will be ordering again.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment