Thursday, April 25, 2019

Simple Houseware Bathroom Toilet Tissue Paper Roll Storage Holder Stand, Chrome Finish

Simple Houseware Bathroom Toilet Tissue Paper Roll Storage Holder Stand, Chrome Finish

Simple Houseware Bathroom Toilet Tissue Paper Roll Storage Holder Stand, Chrome Finish

Really love this TP holder. Appears to be well made. Dark bronze color looks good in our space. Did experience easy tilting even with 3 super mega rolls stored in base. Easily resolved though by purchasing a couple of round 2.5 lb weights and placing them in bottom of base (see pics). Adding wet wipes dispenser also added beneficial weight to offset tilting. Highly recommend this product.

I give this TP holder 5 stars because it's made well and does its job....holds toilet paper. However, we have a wipe holder on it so it is too heavy and will topple over. Especially if there aren't any rolls left in the bottom. I ended up buying a 2.5 lb weight and putting it in the bottom. Worked wonders. Holds Quilted Northern Mega Rolls with room to spare. Handy.

First of all, the toilet paper holder is very well-made. It survived a brutal shipping experience unscathed. It is elegant, designed to save space, and works exactly as I had hoped. It holds the TP roll securely on the holder and has a built-in storage for a couple more rolls. I needed a free-standing holder since, when my bathroom was remodeled by my insurance company after a pipe broke in the wall and the bathroom had to be torn apart, the contractor forgot to replace the TP roll holder in the wall. The bathroom is only a half bath and very small. Because of cabinets, the only place to install a wall holder is behind the door. My old one was the recessed kind, so that it would not impede the door opening all of the way. Rather than cut into the sheet rock, with only one hand that works, I decided to get a free-standing and hoped it would fit in nicely. It does and adds a flair of elegance to an otherwise plain little bathroom. I would highly recommend this item.

My downstairs bath leaves a lot to be desired as far as important things like where to hang the tissue. Without performing acts of contortion, there was just no place to put our paper. This toilet paper holder was a perfect solution for my small space and has the added convenience of storing extra rolls. It was easy to put together and even came with a set of extra screws (they are tiny! Good luck finding them if you drop one!) The finished product seems really sturdy and looks good as well. I know that toilet paper holders aren’t all that glamorous but I give this one 5 stars. It was an excellent answer to my paper predicament.

Holds the new oversized TP rolls perfectly! Sturdy, works well and looks nice. Easy assembly, done in 1 minute with a baby on my lap.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Free-Standing Design for any bathroom
  • Holds 3 rolls of toilet tissue and dispenses 1. Never be without toilet paper again.
  • Sturdy construction with elegant chrome finish
  • 7.25" diameter x 23.5" height

Description

SImpleHouseware provides an elegant design of toilet paper holder. This is an organizer helper for your bathroom.
Patent Pending



We have a small guest bathroom. Having a toilet paper holder mounted on a wall was a problem. It either crowded the space to sit on the toilet, or limited the space underneath for bath towels to hang. This standing toilet paper holder solves those problems.
This is a simple design. Some may call it minimalist. Some may call it cheap. Myself, I have seen cheaper, so I'll go with "minimalist," but utilitarian.
This TP holder is light. Its lack of weight means it moves around when folks go to unroll a sheet or two or three or four. This problem is avoided if they slide the actionable TP roll off the top of the holder and unroll their selected sheets "in the air." However, not everyone does this. So the TP holder wanders around the bathroom until I fear it will end up in the tub. I have solved the wandering TP holder problem by placing a three pound barbell weight at the base of the TP roll column. It fits there perfectly, and is masked by a plastic lid from a coffee can to hide its provenance. It stays put and won't end up in the tub. So, one star knocked off for light weight and minimalist (or cheap) design, and the need to weigh it down for folks who won't unroll their desired sheets "in the air." Otherwise, a great item for a small bathroom.

The base that this Paper Holder has, is not very stable. The 3 points of contact work fine, but you need to keep your free hand on the roll you are tearing off. The very first time I tried to tear off some paper, the entire unit flipped around and the roll came off the stand and dropped straight into the toilet. This issue is solved by holding the paper roll when tearing off some paper. Am going to rig a weight on the bottom of the unit which should help its stability.

Assembly was easy enough. The holder seems to be durable Was concerned about the purchase after reading comments with having to add weight, but I took the chance. Not sure why the need to add weight to the unit, different applications and uses I suppose. Myself, I have not found a need to add weight to the unit.

Attractive and avoids leaving someone 'stranded' causing you to pass a new roll through the door, or worse going into the bathroom to the cabinet to meet their needs.

Satisfied with the purchase and would recommend it to others.

We redid our bathroom and didn't want another hole in the wall for a toilet paper holder. This holder is simple and clean and I appreciate that it holds a few extra rolls. Other reviews are correct in saying it will fall over easily if you just pull the toilet paper as it's not bottom heavy. I don't find this an issue as I just hold the toilet paper as I tear it. But I can see this would be an issue for some people. It isn't for me, so this warrants a high rating from me.

I LOVE my toilet paper dispensers! They arrived undamaged. They were super easy to put together. There were no written instructions, but the diagrams were VERY easy to follow. Once assembled, they are very sturdy, very functional. What I found especially helpful in deciding to order them was the dimensions given--how wide and how tall they are. On top of that, they are among the most inexpensive when I compared them to other types. I am VERY satisfied. :)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment