Wednesday, April 3, 2019

OPTIMUM NUTRITION ZMA Muscle Recovery and Endurance Supplement for Men and Women, Zinc and Magnesium Supplement, 180 Capsules

OPTIMUM NUTRITION ZMA Muscle Recovery and Endurance Supplement for Men and Women, Zinc and Magnesium Supplement, 180 Capsules

OPTIMUM NUTRITION ZMA Muscle Recovery and Endurance Supplement for Men and Women, Zinc and Magnesium Supplement, 180 Capsules

Definitely gives you lucid dreams and boners in the morning as other people reported.

I stopped taking it because I get enough through my diet now. (Not boners, but Zinc & Magnesium for those that didn't know what I meant)

I hardly ever write a review. I purchase things from Amazon literally a couple of times a week and it’s been months since I’ve taken the time to review it on here.
I am a 30 year old female and I don’t think I’ve ever actually had a really good nights sleep in my entire life! Or at least one that I can remember. Not only am I an extremely light sleeper, but I fractured my neck about 3 years ago & im not a fan of taking pain medication so I just kind of deal with the pain and discomfort I often have. It has made getting to sleep at night more of a challenge for me sometimes, but I still never miss my 4:30am workout sessions! But because of this, I am seriously ALWAYS tired. I’ve actually wondered to myself how other people feel and if they’re always as tired as I am, and if my tiredness is just normal and it’s how all humans function?!
I’ve heard about ZMA in the past but I was skeptical about trying it. I’ve used NyQuil Zzz sleep aids, melatonin, and a couple of other non medicinal sleep aids. They’ve never worked well enough for me to be impressed and I’ve still always been tired.
Last night was the first time I’ve ever taken ZMA. I took it about an hour before I went to bed. I started getting a little discouraged because I didn’t think it was making me sleepy like it should. I took it at about 7pm and by 8pm I figured I would go lay in bed anyway to see if laying down would make me realize I was tired.
It wasn’t even 10 minutes after laying in bed that I fell asleep! And I didn’t just pass out like I do when I take NyQuil and can’t keep my eyes open anymore. I felt like it was a “normal” way of falling asleep. I didn’t feel super groggy, but I just closed my eyes and fell asleep. I had VERY vivid dreams like others had mentioned. I don’t mind that because I think dreaming is fun. I only woke up ONCE last night to use the bathroom which is seriously a miracle because I usually wake up every single hour of the night. And when my alarm went off at 4am to wake up and get ready for my workout, I didn’t feel like I should keep hitting the snooze button on my alarm because I just felt wide awake!!! I’m not groggy or anything at all and for the first time ever I genuinely feel well rested!
I am seriously impressed with ZMA and I will continue to use it! I will tell my friends and family about it and I’ll most likely never use any other sleep aide again.
I highly recommend trying this if you feel like you need to get a better nights sleep. Especially if you wake up early like I do to workout. A good nights sleep is the only way to get a good workout in!!

Wow, I’m mesmerized about the lucid dreams I keep having. I’ve gotten to Super Saiyan 3 so far and I know I can achieve Super Saiyan 4. I might just have to up my dose.

Yikes this thing is dangerous. Sex drive is through the roof. Definitely more restful sleep. Vivid dreams are rare but they are extremely realistic, never had any experience like that ever but it only happened when i was extremely tired (16hr work shift). Overall muscle recovery improved a lot. But seriously... The side effects of this supplement is baaaad dude. Getting way too friggen horny all the times.

These really work but we had to take the proper dosage - her 2 and he 3 - that easy! We only take them once or twice a week and thats good for us!
Take them about 1 to 1.5 hours before you want to sleep and they will relax you and help keep you sleeping and if you wake they help put you right back to sleep. Not sleepy in the AM when you wake at all!!! WOW We love them and will order again. Give a thumbs up if this helps you!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HIGH-QUALITY FORMS OF ZINC, MAGNESIUM, AND VITAMIN B6
  • 30MG ZINC, 450MG MAGNESIUM, 10.5MG VITAMIN B6
  • ACTIVE LIFESTYLE FORMULA - your body demands greater nutritional needs to fuel your active lifestyle, ZMA can help fill gaps in your micronutrient intake
  • AVAILABLE IN 90 & 180ct BOTTLES

Description

ZMA is the original Zinc-Magnesium dietary supplement developed by SNAC System, Inc. and the only one validated by published research. Patented Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate with Magnesium, and B6 Combination. Optimum Nutrition's ZMA is produced and packaged in our own state-of-the-art, OTC approved manufacturing facility.



When I first read about ZMA's, I must admit, it seemed like snake oil. However, I trust Optimum Nutrition's products because I've had positive results from their Opti-Men vitamin and their Whey Protein. This ZMA is phenomenal! I am not a body builder and I do not work out extensively, I'm just an average Joe, but I do construction and I am pretty active. I do not take this supplement every day, or even weekly, I take it on an as needed basis. After rough days on the job site where I KNOW I will wake up sore I have observed a much better recovery time.

My wife and I also used this ZMA to try and mitigate the effects of continuous muscle strain/fatigue while we hiked 100 or so miles of the Appalachian Trail. We were shocked at how much better we’d feel in the mornings after taking this product. It definitely helped us focus more on hiking and taking in the sites than dealing with soreness and fatigue. I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a recovery sleep aid. I cannot speak for other ZMA’s, but Optimum Nutrition’s ZMA has become a staple in my recovery.

I am absolutely satisfied! Had difficulty falling asleep and if I got up to get a drink, use bathroom, etc. I had such difficulty going back to sleep. Not anymore!! Sleep like a baby and wake up refreshed!!! Couldn't be happier!

I have been taking Optimum Nutrition ZMA since April after a recommendation for this specific product by my nutritionist. Some of the benefits that I have enjoyed by taking this product are:
* Less muscle spasms (I suffered from muscle spasms in my neck for YEARS.. as well as chronic restless leg)
* Restless leg symptoms are totally gone!
* Way less tossing and turning at night! (I am reminded of this benefit when I forget to take my ZMA)
* Waking up refreshed!
* I don't get up to pee at night like I used to (I've gone from 1-4 times a night to none on most nights!!)

I have this product on 'SUBSCRIBE & SAVE' so I don't ever run out!!

I’ve tried almost everything. Ambian, Melatonin, over the counter sleep aids, NyQuil, Alcohol, Meditation, Working Out before bed, Reading, Warm Milk (Actually does work), and even had to resort to things like Xanax and Valium to get a good nights sleep. When I can actually fall asleep, I wake up in a few hours. And then every hour to half an hour after. I’ve always struggled with sleep problems. And I’ve always been a night owl. I was online searching and I found this supplement. And holy hell... it works. The first night or two you’ll have very vivid dreams. So much so, that I almost stopped taking it. It reminded me of Chantix. Just crazy vivid dreams. But that went away. It only happens when I run out and skip a few days. Otherwise... this is the best product known to man. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

As with any new supplement I start at the nominal dose (1 tablet) and then slowly over time increase. I found 3 tablets to be too much and settled on a dose of 2 a couple times per week. (Weight 185 lbs.) It definitely encourages a deeper restful sleep with no a.m. side effects. Seems to have a calming relaxing effect. I also noted more energy in gym, and over time had a leaner more muscular physique. I have re-ordered 3 times.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment