Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Picture Wall Art Your Photo on Custom Glass 8 x 10 Print

Picture Wall Art Your Photo on Custom Glass 8 x 10 Print

Picture Wall Art Your Photo on Custom Glass 8 x 10 Print

This was perfect, and it came super fast. I had an awesome picture that I wanted two of. I had Horizon do one and fracture do the other. So this was a true side by side comparsion since it was the same photo, this was cheaper, and faster and just as nice. So go here if you want to try the pictures on glass.

I absolutely am in love with this item! I got this print of my dog and it looks freaking amazing! And it’s a great price! Definitely getting more of these!

I ordered these for a friend, she loved them! I like that you can order these in such a short amount of time, and good quality glass frames. Would order again! :)

This was 10 stars, not just 5. I hoped my glass image would be decent, but I received a finished product wildly beyond my expectations. My image was in black and white so I can't address color faithfulness, but the black was a deep black. I priced several Internet companies offering similar glass images, and this one was cheapest, and the overall quality was simply excellent. I would not hesitate to purchase another glass image.

This turned out great! I definitely didn’t mind the price tag, quality was great, and it came 3 days before the ETA. I was skeptical when the price was only $30... but man is this a great value! Bigger sizes coming?


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Artwork printed directly to glass with archival ink
  • Mounting blocks for added depth
  • Modern & sleek, vivid color quality
  • Ships Ready to Hang
  • Proudly handcrafted in the USA

Description

Your image is printed directly to glass with the highest quality archival inks and materials. The print has a special foam backing that gives additional depth-of-field and protects the print from scratching and damage. Keyholed mounting blocks are applied to the back so you can hang your piece with ease.



I did this for my son and daughter for Christmas year before I did one on canvas of their wedding and it did not turn out good at all this was the best and I'm looking to find a picture to have done of me and my husband and then me and the my husband in our family together perfect gift

I recently had a photo done of my daughters wedding picture. I was skeptical about having it done , for fear it would not turn out right. Boy am I happy I did. It is a beautiful print done on glass. I was totally amazed at the quality of this picture. I will have more done.

When I got it I loved it. The quality is good, there are places that are a little fuzzy but that could be because my picture had a blurred background. Overall it was great and I plan on buying more in the future, especially since it’s so cheap. Be it for a present or yourself you should definitely buy it. (Just make sure u pick a picture in good quality)

BEAUTIFUL WORK. I'll order again. VERY IMPRESSED.

Received the photo today and am very pleased with the overall product. I placed it up on my mantel, looks good. One thing is that the original photo had more detail. I guess that I should have expected that going from a post edited RAW file to a compressed jpeg. I will be ordering again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment