Saturday, April 6, 2019

Simple Houseware Supreme Commercial Grade Clothing Garment Rack, Chrome

Simple Houseware Supreme Commercial Grade Clothing Garment Rack, Chrome

Simple Houseware Supreme Commercial Grade Clothing Garment Rack, Chrome

I needed more room and space for my clothes. Since I work in retail, I got the idea to hang my jeans like I do at work and the rolling rack fit all my jeans. I might just order another one for my t shirts

Assembly was super easy (I didn't use the wheels since I won't be moving mine). It's extremely sturdy I have most of my wardrobe hanging on it now without any issue. Height and size is perfect for my space.

Works really well! Used for a vendor show.

Great product!! it's easy to setup and sturdy! Love it would order another one.

I’m giving it 4stars because it’s not heavy duty. Let’s be honest here. Medium duty would be more accurate, but I knew that going in from the other reviews. It’s a decent rack, great for the money, easy to assemble and hold my 35 shirts. It’s good enough for me. If they were honest in the description regarding the 'heavy' duty, I would’ve given 5 stars.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Commercial Grade - 250 Pound Load Capacity, Collapsible and Easy to Carry
  • Build with Heavy Duty Steel, Elegant Chrome finish
  • Comes with Heavy duty 4" Casters/Wheels
  • Extensible Top Horizontal Rod from 51'' to 75''
  • Dimension: 51''L x 21.5''W x 65''H

Description

SimpleHouseware Supreme Commercial Grade Clothing Garment Rack, Chrome



My wife has a drapery business, has had for nealy 3 decades, and my only regret about this rack is that we didn't buy it YEARS ago! It is solid, well built, and went together like a dream. Most of the set up is accomplished with the "push in the little knob thingy and find the right place to let it pop out again" (Don't you love savvy technical reviews???); only the wheels bolt on. It is just terrific in its design and utility - you can fold it up for storage or transport to an installation. The price was extremely reasonable, and I would buy one again in a heartbeat.

I'd previously been using a cheaper clothes rack for the majority of my clothes (since my room does not have a closet right now) but it crashed all over the place! This was worth the price which was still affordable. It is very sturdy and currently holds over 50 hangers and even more pieces of clothes! Love it!!!

Love this rolling garment rack!! It is very sturdy, was easy to assemble, and rolls smoothly. My main reason for purchasing this rack was to hang up wet clothes that I didn’t want to put in the dryer. Really like that I don’t have to spend my time going through the house hanging wet clothes on all the door frames which inevitably ends up with some of them falling on the floor. I just roll the rack right up to the washer and start hanging my clothes. Also like being able to roll it outside if I want to speed up the drying process. One thing that appealed to me was that this rack can be taken apart easily if it’s not going to be used for awhile. I’m sure I will find more uses for this rack but for now I’m happy that it helps me get done with my laundry a little faster.

These racks are amazing! Easy to use, collapse easily and fit into a suitcase. I use one of them s a dolly to carry around my market display. I will definitely buy again.

I needed a clothing rack for my winter coats & jackets. I have so many LOL. This was super easy to assemble. Everything clicks into one another except for the wheels (which I did not use) I put about 15 coats and it seems to be sturdy. Not sure if the price was worth it. Quality is okay. I will need a second one but gonna price around for something cheaper.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment