Sunday, May 26, 2019

Back To The Future - Movie Poster (Regular Style) (Size: 24" x 36")

Back To The Future - Movie Poster (Regular Style) (Size: 24" x 36")

Back To The Future - Movie Poster (Regular Style) (Size: 24

This poster is great! The poster came quickly in the mail and was inside a strong poster tube. It isn't pixelated or blurry, which is more than I can say for some posters I've ordered online. The colors seem vibrant and true to what they should be. As another review mentioned, Marty's skin is a strong white in some places, but I believe that is the way the image is supposed to be (believe it or not, the white parts of the skin are actually a little less pronounced on the poster than they are on my DVD cover). I also haven't encountered any of the other problems some reviewers have had with it.

In case anyone is wondering, I bought mine from Poster Stop. I'm happy with both posters they sent me (I also got an Army of Darkness one). I'm not sure if the other sellers offer the same quality or not.

Not the cleanest reprint of the poster but it will do fine for most who want to hang this up in a movie room or man cave.

Quality:
- Regular poster, came as described and did not have any damage. (yaay)

Price/Value:
- The price was as expected for an online poster order. Anything around 5 dollars is pretty average in stores and then online tacks on a little. I would never pay more than 8 dollars on this, but as I didn't, this gives it a good show.

Appeal:
- You love back to the future? Might as well get it and post it up.

Great poster but mine came a little bent during shipping and now that it's in the frame, you can still see where it was bent so I would suggest sending back for a new one if it comes that way

I love this poster! It's pretty huge! I put it in my dorm. Like pretty much all posters, it can rip easily (mine did). I recommend using Command Strip tape to get a good grip on the wall (I tried using Scotch Tape and the poster ending up hanging from the wall. Plus, the Scotch Tape is the reason why my BTTF poster is ripped :/). Anyways, great movie, sweet poster!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Poster
  • Size: 24" x 36"
  • Ships in sturdy cardboard tube

Description

(24x36) Back to the Future Movie (Michael Looking at Watch) Poster Print



Received my poster and loved it. I had an issue with my order (nothing to do with the seller) and I contacted them to rectify the situation. They were great and in no time I was remembering my childhood with this poster. It really is dope in person. I ordered it for my office which is becoming our nerd cave.

Honestly I hesitated because the price was so low, I didn't expect that great of quality but I'm really happy with this! The poster looks great framed, brings back memories just seeing it on my wall again. Will definitely order from here again! Awesome price, free shipping and came packaged great with no bends or creases.

The movie poster was just what I needed to bring my wall together. I looks great along side the other movie swag. Price was low and the movie poster was in great condition, I would strongly recommend this product. I saved money by buying my own frame and not buying the framed option.

Ah, how many times was I nearly electrocuted while trying to build a flux capacitor as a child? The burns on my hands make me an expert in all things BTTF. The poster looks authentic. I got the unframed version and bought a cheap frame from Walmart. It looks great hanging up in my house. It arrived very quickly. No complaints.

Very nicely done BTTF poster. Print is good, paper is thick and looks really nice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment