Sunday, May 26, 2019

Personalized Lucky Copper Penny Key Chain with Date, Initials and Heart Around Year

Personalized Lucky Copper Penny Key Chain with Date, Initials and Heart Around Year

Personalized Lucky Copper Penny Key Chain with Date, Initials and Heart Around Year

Helping to remember a special date with this is such an adorable yet "unisex" gift. I liked that the second one is at a discounted rate so it's great incentive. The penny is well stamped, the key chain is durable heavy metal. Worth the price!!!!
Shipping eta was accurate, products received in perfect condition.

Wife absolutely loved it!!! Small trinket to give as part of our seven year wedding anniversary since copper is the traditional gift. She posted it to Facebook and had several ask where to get one. Quick shipping and looked great. Thank you!

Returning customer & again Im highly satisfied! Exactly what i wanted and was expecting. Thank you for another beautiful job.

I love that I was able to personalize this as a gift for my fiancé, plus add a second identical keychain for myself for only $5 more. Other sellers did not have that option, which is why I chose this seller.
They arrived on their earliest expected arrival date, which was pleasing, as they could’ve easily arrived after the day I planned to gift it. Enclosed in a small baggie, inside an adorable mesh material bag with business card is how they arrived wrapped. Very happy and would definitely order again.

(The picture does not do it justice.)

Very cute gift for the lucky someone in your life. I bought for our 12th anniversary for my husband I hope he will like it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I will hand stamp the initials/name and date you need and a heart around the date on the penny. I have years 1980 to 2019, but contact me if you are looking for different year. Be sure to check out my other items to see what I have to offer.

    I use a real copper penny, so it will tarnish over time as any penny would do.

    *Due to the hand stamped nature of each piece, being stamped one-letter-at-a-time, there may be slight differences in letter placement and spacing. This is not to be considered a defect. The differences are what gives the unique character to each piece.*



    It is a small item. It's cute, and it looks very sturdy. It's unique idea. I got it as a 4th year wedding anniversary for my hubby and I.

    I was very pleased with my personalized penny key chain. The engraving looks great and I was impressed with the overall quality too. It makes me smile whenever I see it.

    Love these!!! Perfect for our 1st anniversary and shipped right away too! Ty ty ty ty ❤❤❤

    I don’t usually leave a review but i kinda felt like i have to because i love how mine turned out. At first there was a problem with delivery but when I contacted the seller, their quick response had me left reassured that i will definitely get it. Thank you for such a nice piece. I’m pretty sure my husband will love it.

    This is my first review because I think they do deserve it. The keychains were amazing, no complains! They look real, they feel as a regular penny and the engraving is great. This a perfect present for your loved one (and for you as well because I bet you deserve and must have one too hahah) I ran out of ideas to give to my boyfriend and it turned out as the best present I’ve made for him. GREAT JOB!!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment