Sunday, May 26, 2019

Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets, Free & Gentle, 240 Count

Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets, Free & Gentle, 240 Count

Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets, Free & Gentle, 240 Count

Allow me to start off by saying I'm very fortunate in the sense that I don't suffer from any skin or perfume allergies so I don't buy these out of necessity, but rather both my husband and I try to use organic cleaning products whenever possible. Obviously this isn't one of those products but fabric softners in general can have such a strong scent that it can sometimes slap you across the face rather than having just a simple clean scent. I've tried other brands in the past such as Meyers, but the truth is they just aren't as effective so I've found this to be the happy medium. This in particular is a great deal because you get a ton of sheets and they last forever rather than having to constantly pick up another box at the grocery store. If you like a quality dryer sheet that doesn't have a crazy floral smell then these are great to use.

I also buy this specific type because I use them when I have especially greasy pans or baking dishes. If you fill the pan with warm water and put in a dryer sheet on top and let it soak in the water for a half hour the grease comes off completely. I saw that tip online years ago and tried it and it works like a charm, so it feels like a two for one win with Bounce.

As much as I wish our local warehouse wholesaler would sell these (they only sell the scented... :/), I love the price I get with Subscribe and Save. I have 6 kiddos, several have keratosis pilaris. Using laundry items that are free and gentle seem to help some. I definitely notice a huge difference when scented stuff is used versus items like this.

When I wash my clothes, I want them to stop smelling dirty. I don't want them to smell like they've been in some horrible accident in a laboratory that makes the fragrances for body-wash.

This is a dryer sheet that keeps my socks from gluing themselves to my sweater and isn't offensively perfumey.

Product is great, but was this late of a box necessary for such a small product delivery?!

These dryer sheets help the wet-wash dry with softness, without the strong perfumed odor which its counter-part version supplies or any other brand for that matter. Unfortunately, many stores' packers (drug stores and supermarkets included) do not take care in where they place this product, and I have found that the Bounce-free is often placed along side of the perfumed version of the regular Bounce dryer sheets. Consequently, the strong-perfumed odor in the regular Bounce permeates the more odorless Bounce Free and destroys its purpose of being considered odor-free. I spoke to a representative from P & G and told them of this problem. They told me that once the product leaves their plant, they cannot control where and how their product is placed. I had to call them periodically to find out what store and its location in NYC carried this special product. However, I did find just one drug store, that carefully separated the Bounce products, isolating the Bounce-free from its counterpart. This store is located over an hour away, each way, via two long bus rides away, from my apartment in Manhattan, NY. Whenever I went to that particular distant neighborhood in the Bronx, I would stock-up on the Bounce-free product. Recently, I was overjoyed to have discovered that Amazon.com sells the bulk box of this valued product and I so appreciate this availability. I got it delivered to my house, along with other needed items, via free shipping, and this is truly a bonus in shopping! I was just running out of them, before I bought it at Amazon.com! Thank you, Amazon.com for providing me with needed items. A postscript tip for this Bounce-free product: I attach each dryer sheet with a safety-pin to small items, like socks or a washcloth, so that the item usually does not get lost (when used in a commercial dryer.) Also, contrary to the manufacturer's directive not to reuse the dryer sheets, I do. I will group together several used ones, held by a large safety pin, especially when drying a very heavy load, like washed towels. Bounce-free does have a very slight odor, and I have found if these used dryer sheets still retain this odor and stiffness, then they are reusable. I always wondered why the manufacturer recommended not to reuse their dryer sheets; perhaps they believe that the one use of it serves its purpose and no longer has any value for reuse. I have discovered it differently and I am happy to share my experience regarding it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hypoallergenic, free of any dyes or perfume
  • Dermatologist tested, mild on skin
  • Helps Reduce Wrinkles so you can Iron Less.
  • Controls static cling in fabrics and helps repel lint & hair.
  • Toss in two Bounce dryer sheets for your average loads to iron less, fight more static, repel more lint & pet hair, and add more softness. For small & medium loads toss in one Bounce dryer sheet, and for extra-large loads toss in three!
  • Softens fabrics
  • Contains biodegradable cationic softeners
  • For use in all types of dryers (HE & Regular)

Description

Just because you have sensitive skin doesn’t mean your shirt needs to be wrinkly as a prune when it comes out of the dryer. Our Bounce Free and Gentle fabric softener dryer sheets do not have perfumes or dyes. They are dermatologist-tested, have static fighting powers, can reduce wrinkles, give you long-lasting freshness, leave your clothes feeling softer, and helps repel lint and hair.Just a note: Bounce is safe for all your machine washables, but should not be used on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance. Please keep Bounce out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion



I have diabetes and have resorted to free/clear everything. No real odor. But it works to prevent static well. After a few uses, I realized my towels & robe are softer. But it’s the free/clear that prevents itch. And this has no real odor. I like my clothes to have a neutral odor.

I've found these to hold up in the dryer as others seem to get really thin. Doing lots of laundry I don't want to open box after box so the size is great. No scent...but fresh and clean and prevents static electricity. I do prefer strong scented sheets though...but ok. Brand Name that's been around for awhile. I only use 1 sheet per load because they are durable and high quality. Does the job! Other brands I've had to to use 2. Saves money in the long run.

I didn’t use dryer sheets until I started living with my fiancĂ© and he uses the normal scented ones. I purchased these To use with my free and clear tide that I use to wash all of my blankets and towels with so they don’t irritate my skin. This is a great pack for the price.

I've been using Bounce Free & Gentle for years. Its the only box of dryer sheets in the house. The clothes come out of the dryer very soft, fresh and clean. No strong orders or perfumes. (I also use "All Free & Clear" powder detergent with Arm & Hammer Washing Soda in each load.) Great price here on Amazon for these dryer sheets!

Standard Bounce dryer sheets except without the stuff that makes them smell good. I accidentally purchased these, they do and are exactly what the packaging says they are, free and gentle. They were not bad and we went through the whole box without any problems. Thanks!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment