Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fractionated Coconut Oil USA Premium Therapeutic Grade 16 Ounce Liquid Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage and Diluting Essential Oils with Pump and eBook

Fractionated Coconut Oil USA Premium Therapeutic Grade 16 Ounce Liquid Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage and Diluting Essential Oils with Pump and eBook

Fractionated Coconut Oil USA Premium Therapeutic Grade 16 Ounce Liquid Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage and Diluting Essential Oils with Pump and eBook

This is my second time ordering this oil. It’s very easy to dispense with the pump and I use it in just about every home made oil blend or home made product that I make. Great quality carrier oil that is clear (not cloudy)with little to no smell.
Some of my favorite uses are:

Put 4 drops lavender oil in a 2 Oz spray bottle and fill bottle with FCO. Shake well and spray lightly into hair ends to control frizzy or dry ends.

Mix 1/2 cup of FCO
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3 drops each Lavender and Fankincense
for a wonderful sugar scrub.

2 Tbs FCO
1TBS Shea Butter
1 drop each of geranium and clary sage for a deep conditioning hair treatment

Best fractionated coconut oil I've ever used. I've used many products in my search for great quality fractionated coconut oil and I've finally found the best! I will be exclusively using this brand from here on out! Doesn't leave skin overly oily, absorbs quick and leaves skin super soft!

Purchased this oil with the sole intent of making roller bottles for essential oil blends and diluting hotter oils to use on my kids. This has been perfect and I have even used it as a quick moisturizer on my hands. Bottle, pump, and packaging was great and nothing leaks. I will definitely keep purchasing this item and I did not receive this as a sample so this is a genuine review.

Love it as a nice size Carrier Oil. I am new to Essential Oils. Saw the advertisement that this is good with other Oils. I tried it, and it is a very good result with the oil that I used for pain. The size is ideal. Thanks for affording the opportunity to purchase with such ease.

My girl suffers from allergies so the vet has asked us to do a weekly bath to wash off pollen. Frequent bathing dries her fur so we now put this after her bath to keep her coat silky. She doesn't even notice I'm putting it on her and she does not get a "wet" sheen like cheaper oils. Has virtually no odor which is nice since dog smell and anything food smelling would gross me out.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes free pump dilution guide and bonus eBook (arrives as an email attachment) plastic amber bottle protects oil from the UV rays of the sun
  • Our premium quality fractionated coconut oil is loaded with key vitamins nutrients antioxidants MCT (medium chain triglycerides) Capric and Caprylic acid
  • Manufactured USA 100% pure all natural Cocos Nucifera is feather light kidsafe odorless clear won't stain sheets or clog pores
  • Great gentle plant based moisturizer for hair face and nail growth with emollient properties that are the best for sensitive skin
  • Can be used for DIY beauty recipes Ayurvedic medicine as a sexual lubricant oil pulling for teeth and mouth care filling roller ball bottles homemade hot oil treatment healing stretch marks and more

Description

Fractionated Coconut Oil

Our fractionated coconut oil Includes a lifetime manufacturer's warranty and satisfaction guarantee .

Safe for adults kids baby dogs cats and children, this large 16oz bottle of base oil starts out as cold pressed coconut oil and is then steam distilled and refined to be a tool for aroma therapy. Used with essential oils in a solution for a diffuser for soothing couples massage increasing the shelf life of valuable organic essential oils moisturizing hair in the shower making soap or simply finding serenity in relieving dry winter hands and skin .

Made from the whole nut of the coconut tree, the meat is dried and the essence squeezed into a extra virgin raw oil . Now the oil is exposed to heat and steam to separate the fatty acid chains . The completely saturated chains the MCTs are collected . These are soft to the touch and carry nutrients deep into the layers of the skin like our body did when we were young .

More than just a high quality oil at a low price with an adorable label Invivo Essential is about value quality integrity and caring . We believe in harvesting what nature has made living peacefully on earth and giving back .

You're going to love this oil in a glass roller bottle . Just dilute your favorite essential oil roll it on your skin to allow it to work and store it in your purse so it can travel with you .



I bought this to make essential oil rollers. So far so good, no smell which is important when you want to create a good blend. I am overall satisfied. It is a big bottle so It'll probably last me a year. Definitely recommend. It is a plastic bottle so no breaking during shipping. Comes with a pump and regular distributing top.

Great Oil. I have not used the pump because of the reviews. I used a tooth pick and put a tiny hole in one side and a small hole on the other. Then I keep my finger on the small hole so I can control the amount that comes out. Oil never works great with a pump. So instead of give the product a bad review because of the bottle I choose to use it with out the pump. Great Oil

I recently received a bottle of Invivo Fractionated Coconut Oil I purchased on Amazon. It arrived well packaged, and I complement Invivo on the amount of cap choices, pump and included protective sleeve to prevent accidental pump use. This is much appreciated. I also am re-using the bag tie on the plastic bag it was packed in since it is a nice looking one. As I compare it to another brand of Fractionated Coconut Oil I also use I must say I prefer that one when making certain very special fragrance blends as it has a very light odor that adds a certain je ne sais quoi I prefer. Though the Invivo Fractionated Coconut Oil seems odorless, perhaps my olfactory senses are a bit wearied and I will re-evaluate it later. Since I am still able to smell a light high quality coconut scent on the other brand of Fractionated Coconut Oil I use in my perfume making, I determined the Invivo brand is more fractionated than the other brand. Even so it is still a nice Fractionated Coconut Oil and obviously has many applications.

I must be forthright and say small e-pamphlet I received in an email giving suggestions for Fractionated Coconut Oil Use and a very small table of dilutions was quite a disappointment. The reading level of the vocabulary used would have appealed to me at the age of four perhaps. For example not even the word non-comedogenic is utilized when describing it does not block the pores of the skin.

I also disagree with the common belief stated in that e-book that a carrier oil must be used with an essential oil. Obviously only a small mount of essential oil is needed to get an effect. Carrier oils are used especially in massage, as something like peppermint would be quite irritating if not diluted. I actually use more non-irritating essential oils in my homemade massage oil as I like a heady, gorgeous scent on the skin. For example, I sometimes even dab a few drops of pure essential oil on my pulse points. Pure essential oils are actually what Parfum is, and considered the finest, highest level fragrance. Perfume is often diluted with water, or unscented or low scented carrier oils, or alcohol. Real Parfum like a fine Estee Lauder or Chanel is undiluted and in small usually 4 ounce bottles, and they are blends of many pure essential oils from flowers, etc.-Julie Sands

I recently went to an Essential Oils class and fell in love with the Oils. I wanted to find a quality carrier oil to use in my rollers and to dilute the oil when I put it on my neck or wrists (I have fairly sensitive skin and the carrier oil helps to provide a barrier between my skin and the oils). As soon as I got this Fractionated Coconut Oil, I used it to make 5 rollers and it worked perfectly. And I am so happy with how well it works on my skin with the oils! I will definitely be purchasing this again.

My MIL both enjoy this product, ineven subscribed to a regular shipment. But both our bottles leak. Kind of annoying; we have to keep a towel underneath then so it doesn't get all over. Not to mention he amount of wasted product. Will probably find a better pump to transfer to. Otherwise, great product and made in USA!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment