Thursday, May 30, 2019

Furinno 3-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase, White 11003WH

Furinno 3-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase, White 11003WH

Furinno 3-Tier Open Shelf Bookcase, White 11003WH

I bought this to use as a playhouse for my toddler granddaughters. I saw an idea on Pinterest. This shelf unit was easy to assemble. I did it in about 20 mins. Very nice unit!!! Solid!!! It is the perfect size for the 6 inch play dolls that I bought earlier. Cant wait to add “grass” on top for a play area for the dolls!!’

This is a good storage cabinent. It has a good design overall. It can be used horizontally or vertically. I would not use it to hold very heavy things.

.... but had to go through additional shopping for wall supports UGH
when it arrived w/o a sturdy thick backing (e.g. plywood or thick panels like the sides are)
that would allow screwing through it into studs to hold entire thing UP

Assembly was OK, best performed in front of TV sports - ho hum, almost tedious and watch out you can make mistakes others will see forever.

Not for anything weighing more than towels - they are screwing into the sides of particle board for Heaven's Sake ?!?!?
That's not civil engineering kudos

The most interesting pattern I could find

Best used on the ground and coupled with brother/sisters into interesting shapes
(secure to wall against falling with either hinges or L-brackets into studs)

Super easy to put together. It took me maybe 30 minutes to put it together. All you need is a screwdriver and a hammer. I love that you can interchange the colors and either do white on the inside and blue on the outside or the way it's pictured. I preferred the way it was pictured because, even though I love blue, I like the peek-a-boo color idea. The stickers that come with it to cover the screws, are actually not enough. I'm short about 4-6 stickers to use. They give you about 12 white and 12 blue stickers, but that's not enough for the interior shelves and the exterior. Overall, very cute and works great! I was looking for a specific 30" height, and 19" long shelf to fit into this awkward nook made by my two desks. All other bookshelves you find are either to long or too tall and short. It also couldn't go past 15" for width or else it would jut out too much. It's shorter on the width side, but I am super happy with the purchase. It's slightly taller than 30" but I'm able to put my computer on it to elevate it, so it worked out great. So far it's holding up my computer great! It's sagging slightly, but I'm sure if I rotate it once in a while, it'll be okay. I hammered in a few extra nails underneath where my computer sits to create a sturdier top shelf.

our bed is 35” tall so these cubicle shelves were perfect height as our nightstands!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Simple stylish design yet Functional and suitable for any room.
  • Material: manufactured from engineered Particle Board.
  • Fits in your space, fits on your budget.
  • Sturdy on flat surface. Easy to assemble.

Description

FURINNO 11003 3-tier open shelf features simplicity and easy blend in with any home decor. It offers multiple colors to create your own storage space and also enhances your home. This Series is made of E1 particle board and manufactured in Malaysia. There is no foul smell, durable and the material is stable. A simple attitude towards lifestyle is reflected directly on the design of FURINNO furniture, creating a trend of simply nature. Care instructions: wipe clean with clean damped cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals. Pictures are for illustration purpose. All decor items are not included in this offer.



I was able to fit 110 graphic tees (sizes men S,M,&L)
The best part about this bookcase is that it covers my basic need, closet storage. The linen closet hanging organizers always break on me. This is by far more sturdy for closet storage/organization. It’s exactly what I had hoped and inexpensive.
Easy assembly. (Only needed a screwdriver)
PERFECT for clothing storage. I had to trifold shirts but displays as I had wished, being able to view all graphic tees of my honey and I.

... to put together. I’m amazed at the ease with which I was able to put these together... I’m a 70 year old woman and this was a piece of cake to assemble using only a Philips head screwdriver.... just take one step at a time and follow the schematic drawings. They are plain but attractive and provide additional supply shelves for my art studio ... very worth the reasonable cost.

I do not get some of the reviews. This is a FANTASTIC shelving unit. It is very inexpensive and for the price and for what it is, it is very good! The instructions state assembly in 30 minutes and two people recommended. I did it by myself in about 40-50 mins. One thing that is not clear in the very detailed instructions is that the unfinished edge needs to be towards the back of the unit. The shelf back boards cover the unfinished edge. I knew there was something about that edge that I needed to know, but after re-reading the instructions I did not find my answer. After I screwed the first section into place ((part of the first step) I immediately saw what I needed to know. After that, it was a smooth operation and I cut the time by using a variable speed drill with Phillips tip to screw the screws in ALMOST all the way and then finished tightening by hand to avoid over tightening. Great PIECE and if I need another small shelf I will buy again. This is my second Furinno product purchased. Inexpensive but effective! Good company for inexpensive shelves and stands!

Three shelves or cubes. Great used horizontally on my desk for extra storage. Small plastic baskets (from Dollar Store) fit just right. NOTE: measure first before buying "drawers" or cloth cubes. Space horizontally: 9 3/4" w x 11" h If using it vertically (3 tier shelves): 11" w x 9 3/4" h. No issues with assembly. Highly recommend!

We got the 5-cube version and yes, it is small, but it is just what we needed for underneath our daughter's loft bed. It's great for organizing small things, it was quick to build (under 40 minutes) and the price was great. Highly recommend for small spaces!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment