Thursday, May 30, 2019

ZOETOUCH Body Fat Scale with iOS and Android App, Smart BMI Scale Digital Wireless Bathroom Weight Scale, Body Composition Monitor Analyzer - Black

ZOETOUCH Body Fat Scale with iOS and Android App, Smart BMI Scale Digital Wireless Bathroom Weight Scale, Body Composition Monitor Analyzer - Black

ZOETOUCH Body Fat Scale with iOS and Android App, Smart BMI Scale Digital Wireless Bathroom Weight Scale, Body Composition Monitor Analyzer - Black

To stand on the scale and understand how much water weight, bone density and fat I'm actually weighing is amazing. Plus it tells me how much weight to gain and how many calories I burn. One stop shop. I understand exactly what is contributing my body sculpture. I personally need to drink more water I work on my bone density. Shut up and dance with me it's me

my first smart body fat scale. it provides all features which I want. I'm using it to lose my weight and keep healthy body. Good product and good price! I love it

I just bought this smart scale. It is a unique scale because it is electronic and it has Bluetooth. I really enjoy using it. It is easy to set up and to download the necessary app. Downloading the app was easy for me because the scale has a catalog and a card that shows the QR code and the app gets downloaded right away. After setting up my account, it was easy for me to measure my body index. As soon I use it, the app synch with the scale and the phone shows the same info that the scale displays. The scale allows me to get information about: Weight, Body fat, BMI, Muscle Mass. Also. The scale allows me to set up my goals.

I get weighed every morning and this scale is totally accurate and consistent. It definitely keeps me on track for my weight loss program.

This scale is not only accurate (matches what my Dr.'s office scale says), but it's repeatable--I can weigh myself several times in a row and get the same weight each time.

The scale also advertises Bluetooth connectivity to a smartphone app, but I haven't tried that. Seems like a silly gimmick to attract gadget junkies, but it doesn't get in the way of the scale's primary function...which is to stand on it and read your weight.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Auto Record Your Weight Data - Free 1byone Health APP, can record your daily weight data intelligently, can sync data with Apple Health, Google Fit & Fitbit to store all your data in one convenient.
  • Full Body Composition Analyzer - 8 essential measurements including Body weight, Body Fat, Water, Muscle Mass, BMI, BMR, Bone Mass and Visceral Fat.
  • User Friendly and Unlimited Users - No more tapping or turning on a switch to use the scale. Just step on the scale and then you get an instant readout. Use our '1byone Health' app to seamlessly track the health of each member of your family for healthy living under the same roof.
  • High Quality Product - 4 sensors with the latest technology work together, deliver accurate weight measurements up to 400lb (180kg) in 0.2-lb increments.3 x AAA batteries included. FDA/CE/FCC/ROHS Certificated.
  • Customer Service & 90-Day Full Refund & 24-Month Warranty: We take full responsibility for any quality issues that may arise. Simply contact us via ushelp@1byone.com or via online support in 1byone Health app, or dial the customer service phone: 909-391-3888 (M-F: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, PST) for 100% satisfaction after-sale service.

Description

zoetouch scale



this product is more than what we are expected. It has a led screen and really nice structure. Also, it has an app to connect with to get more details about your health and body. It lets you add more people from your family to follow their body health and shape.

This scale is awesome!!! The Bluetooth feature is super cool. Download the app and prepare yourself for a rude awakening. It definitely lit a fire under my butt. I’m so glad that I purchased this. I am now able to track my fitness progress super easily.

For the price, I really like this thing. I looks nice, it seems to work, the app is okay. Is something that is twice the price better? Probably but I can't see them being twice the value. How accurate is it? No idea, I weight myself on an old doctor's style scale at the gym. The measurements are within reason. I'm happy with this.

‏This scale is very accurate, all the information it provides about your body And very convenient, download an app, bluetooth connection, you can measure your body fat immediately when you stand on it! What's more, the appearance of this scale is very cool, I like it very much!

This is a great smart scale especially for the price! I downloaded the app and immediately paired with my iPhone within a few seconds! Works great! And looks nice too!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment