Saturday, May 25, 2019

Möbii Custom Color, Small: Stim Restless Hand Toy, Fidget Ball, Stress Ball Office Toy

Möbii Custom Color, Small: Stim Restless Hand Toy, Fidget Ball, Stress Ball Office Toy

Möbii Custom Color, Small: Stim Restless Hand Toy, Fidget Ball, Stress Ball Office Toy

I just got it today. I read about it I believe in a Gawker article about fidget toys and this one, along with the Buddha Board, stood out the most to me.

I clearly have ADHD tendencies, I'm a head scratcher, a knee bouncer, and a fidgeter that can't stay in one place for too long so I've been getting into the fidget cubes and the like and thought I'd give this a shot. When I first got it today I really didn't know what to make of it. At first I was like "this is it?" but the longer I sit here and watch TV and mess around on my computer the more I realize that I've not put this thing down since it got here. And it is such that you don't even realize you're holding it it's just there for stimulation. Because of that I gotta give it five stars, it really does feel comfortable enough in your hand you honestly don't even realize you're playing with it. Based on the price and given the amount of hours I've already held it it's worthy of the high rating. Who knows what I'll think of it in, say, a month from now, but for today and the amount of hours I found it amusing it was worth the price.

I think someone else might've mentioned, but you should give it a good wash with soap and water when you get it. The rings move a lot more freely after that. Overall, it's a cute and fun little toy and it feels good to support someone who is independently making these by hand.

UPDATE: Had this for about a week now and I still can't put it down. Awesome product and my favorite out of all the fidget gadgets I have. Would totally recommend to anyone that feels they can't sit still and need to constantly keep moving.

This is, hands down, one of the best handmade products I've ever had. Wonderful size, excellent movement, great customization, and fairly quiet. This came properly packaged, in a proper amount of time. It even had a hand written thank you from the artist. If I could give this 10 stars, I absolutely would.

***
I've come back to update this review now that I've had this item for a few months.
I am still a big fan of this product. It has held up to a lot of use and has been perfect for me. I have tried other fidget toys and they are all either big or noisy (and sometimes both).
The size and almost noiseless quality are what I promote the most when recommending this to others. The custom colors are a great bonus and they've stayed true without fading or rubbing. I feel like this item will last me a long time and I'm glad I have supported an artist.
***

I have a couple of different fidget toys, but the Mobii is my favorite by far. It is small, quiet, and unobtrusive, but keeps my hands busy and my mind focused - I am in medical school and I use it during lectures when I don't need to take notes, or when reading. The links seem to be very high-quality; I was concerned that the colors would chip with use, but they haven't at all. I will definitely purchase more in the future!

The seller was wonderful to work with, and the Mobii shipped very quickly. I love that Amazon has started including handmade items.

My colors were Champagne and Ultra Violet, and they look great together!

I came across Mobii fidget toys while searching for a different style entirely on Amazon. I thought they were beautiful. When I saw that they are available in custom colors, I had to have one. I ordered the small Mobii in Emerald, Lime, and Caramel. Earth tones. I like the Caramel especially. It is a rich, warm bronze. There are 14 rings in the small toy, standard weave. The toy is 1 inch in diameter, give or take 1/8 inch depending upon how the rings are positioned. My custom order was shipped only two days after it was placed, so fast service.

Typically, I fiddle with the toy by pushing the rings around one another in a circle, which can be done in either direction. If you want to use it as a puzzle, you can try to group all the like-color rings together. That happens sometimes by serendipity while I'm playing with it. I often drop the Mobii on hardwood floors and it hasn't scratched, dented or lost any color yet. I like it so much that I'm going to order another in a different color scheme. It's convenient to carry in a pocket, but I want more than one to leave around the house. They look like small objets d'art.

I chose random knowing I am too picky to sit and choose colors. I don’t know how he did it but the colors he chose for me are absolutely perfect, I couldn’t have chosen them better myself!!! The feel of this in my hand is so calming and fun and the fact that it’s quiet makes it perfect for any environment so I’m not disruptive. I have been showing EVERYONE my newest fidget and although I don’t NEED more WILL be getting more from him soon!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Möbii Fidget balls are an excellent small, lightweight fidget toy to keep in your pocket, office or car. Whatever you find the need to keep your hands busy to let off some stress, anxiety, or boredom. Pick your favorite color finishes for a great conversation piece or expression of your favorite colors. Seriously, pick all the colors you want, I love the great and new combinations I get to make for everyone! Also helps to keep from losing it!

    This listing is for a single Möbii. There are additional Möbii listings for group discounts!

    • Silverstar (Bright Silver)
    • Mercury (Dark Silver)
    • Champagne
    • Gold
    • Ultra Violet (Rich Plum Purple)
    • Amethyst (Deep Warm Purple)
    • Lavender (Shiny Blueish Purple)
    • Crystal Blue (Shiny Light Blue)
    • Turquoise
    • Royal Blue
    • Emerald (Deep Green)
    • Lime Green
    • Frozen Mint (light shiny green)
    • Orange
    • Caramel (Rich Brown)
    • Ruby (Red)
    • Pink Ice (light shiny pink)
    • Sable Rose (Rich Pink)
    • Onyx (Black)
    • Matte Black (Tactical!)
    • Slate (Matte Grey)
    • Powder Snow (Matte Silvery Off White)

    Can also ask for:

    • Random Mix (hand picked from my selection, can be a fun surprise!)
    • Any School, Company, or Team colors from those listed above
    • Just tell me what you want the color theme of and I'll Google it. Fair warning, it will be my interpretation.

    • Quiet, discreet and loops for infinity play
    • Measures 1 inch across (2.5 cm)
    • Easily washed if needed in regular soap and water.
    • Anodized Coating prevents any tarnish or metallic smell

    Möbii are an original and Trademark of Steel Lynx, expect and accept only the best!

    Handcrafted in Anderson, Indiana USA



    I really enjoy this product. I have had two of these for couple of weeks and wasn't sure about it at first because initially moving the rings around felt awkward, but now I can't put them down. I will be purchasing more because one at work and one at home are not enough. The seller was great about my color request and does a great job.

    My teenage son has countless fidgets. This one is by far his absolute favorite! He loved picking out his own colors. It’s small and quiet - perfect for in school, and easy to carry around.

    I love that this product is handmade. The owner provides AMAZING customer service and is super flexible and responsive! I couldn’t be happier and we will certainly buy again!

    I received my custom treasure last night. Everything I expected and more. In my companies colours and I played with it all morning when on calls. Loved the packing and the hand written note.

    Love it! The toy works great and really helps me focus at work. The workmanship is fantastic and the colors are beautiful. I ordered a silver and ultraviolet and the second is matte black and shiny black (the difference is more noticeable than the picture shows).

    As a few others mentioned, this is definitely on the smaller side but it's perfectly lightweight and quiet. I'm addicted! Since the rings don't have restricted movement (like a button, switch, or joint), they have a lot more variance of movement and don't get boring or repetitive even after hours of fiddling with it. I'm finding new ways to twist and rotate it each day. Really happy with this and in the future I'll probably opt for the larger size!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment