Friday, May 31, 2019

Muscle Rescue Balm warming & cooling with Arnica and St. Johns Wort Oil

Muscle Rescue Balm warming & cooling with Arnica and St. Johns Wort Oil

Muscle Rescue Balm warming & cooling with Arnica and St. Johns Wort Oil

This arrived yesterday, used it last night before bed, smells nice and doesn’t burn on your skin and for the first time in months I woke up with my shoulders and neck not hurting.

I was very skeptical about trying this product. I have chronic bone pain and use a lot of different muscle rubs with little to no effectiveness.
This product works the best of any I have tried. It smells fresh, doesn't burn the skin or your eyes, and really helps reduce or alleviate the discomfort.
I will be purchasing this product again.

Awesome product, feel the difference almost immediately. So happy I got this. I usually use straight arnica, but thought I'd try this. Glad I did, will keep using

Great product, as an umpire, muscles are always sore and this has really helped.

Bought this for my 16 year old son who does soccer and track year around, he finally used it after a nasty hit and fall left his neck hurting, He loved it, said it really helped, and my son is a pain in the A-- :)
Will buy from these people again shipping was fast, everything was excellent


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Healing aromatherapy massage balm in a convenient twist up tube. Makes a great Gift for hard working Boyfriends, Husbands, Dads and Dudes. (also great for anyone with muscles so ladies too!) REVIEWS FROM HAPPY CUSTOMERS "GREAT PRODUCT!!! I am a massage therapist who uses this on her tired arms and boy, does it work! Brilliant thank you and keep it up! I'll be back for sure" ~Aryn B "amazing product! my skin feels like new!" ~Taina' S "So AMAZING, I'll never use anything else again" ~Jessie HM "It works as well as my Burt's bees muscle mend and smells much better!" ~Kristy R. "I just completed the Tough Mudder in Scotland with some friends and Muscle Rescue balm saved the day. Lots of scrapes and bruises and soreness but healing quickly!" ~JB



    I work as a farrier trimming horses hoofs, bending over and fighting with feisty livestock. This muscle rub helps to ease the soreness an keeps me going the next day.

    I love this product! I wasn’t expecting it until at least Thursday, and I received it yesterday. I was very surprised. I used it on my neck last night and my muscles relaxed almost immediately. I was very impressed! Thank you so much!

    This stuff really works on arthritis. The convenience of the push up tube is awesome.

    I usually use arthritis meds and anti-inflammatories, but when they failed, I tried this. I felt better within the hour. I highly recommend.

    Works well, the stick form is very convenient.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment