Friday, May 31, 2019

Teeny Tiny Stacking Sterling Silver Ring By Hannah Design Personalized Ring

Teeny Tiny Stacking Sterling Silver Ring By Hannah Design Personalized Ring

Teeny Tiny Stacking Sterling Silver Ring By Hannah Design Personalized Ring

There tiny rings are precious! Shipped fast and looked great! My only complaint would be that I wish the lettering was a little bolder, but other than that I love my rings!

Just received my ring. I placed this order less than a week ago, shipping was super fast and I loved the constant updates on its location. However, I’m a little disappointed as I expected it to be a thicker ring and a bit bolder as shown in the picture and many customer review photos. Mine is really thin, I still really like it. Just had different expectations. It comes in a cute lil box wrapped In a bow and cleaning instructions as well as a polishing pad. One more concern is that it claims to be 925 stamped sterling silver however it’s not stamped at all which makes me question whether it is actually sterling silver. I guess I’ll find out if it tarnishes or turns my finger green.

I bought one ring with my son's name engraved. I like it because it's simple and doesn't feel like I'm wearing a ring. Seller included cleaning instructions and a cleaning pad which was nice. If seller is still on Amazon when I get a new pet I will likely order another one - no other people I'd want to wear a ring for, LOL. I'm giving this 4 stars because I think the photos are a bit deceptive. The actual ring doesn't seem quite as wide, at least mine doesn't, and the type is VERY TINY. Photos are really magnified. Having said that, I do like the ring very much.

Update: I bought a second one with my son's middle name. Together they make a great set. Rings are super comfortable, don't snag on anything or get in the way - you forget you're wearing them. I've changed my review to 5 stars. Hope to figure out more ideas to engrave so I can get a couple more.

It has now been 9 months and these rings are still in amazing condition. Hasn’t greened or gotten dull. I wear them in the shower and swimming and no problems. They never come off of me, and I’d recommend to anyone. I plan on getting another one soon to add!

i have issues with rings because of my fingers being bigger and my knuckles even bigger. I explained my problem to the seller and they were eager to help with my problem. They made me the 4 most beautiful yet adorable rings I could have. I’m so pleased with rings and the seller great customer service. I recommend this item and seller to anyone considering this product. ❤️❤️❤️❤️


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    .925 Sterling Silver tiny silver band (1.3mm) is handstamped with 'TEENY and TINY' letters. Each letter is approximately 1mm wide. The letters are so tiny only someone close to you can see it.
    Perfect for anyone who loves tiny stacking rings!
    You can have a name or a date.
    10 chracter limit
    Each letter is carefully handstamped (not machine engraved)
    All characters are in uppercase letters only
    SHIPS FAST - Ships WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
    Artist Hand Made in USA
    Each jewelry is packaged in jewelry box with a bow
    .925 genuine sterling silver
    High Quality, High Polished Finish
    Choose your size
    ***Disclaimer: this is a tiny stacking ring with teeny tiny 1mm letters with dainty 1.3mm sterling silver band. *** No refunds on personalized jewelry unless the item is defective. Please read full description before purchase. Thank you.



    I've been wanting small, simple stacked rings with my son's names. These are perfect! I ordered Thurs, and they got here Monday! The turnaround was amazing, the quality is great, and she even included directions for cleaning/polishing with the enclosed polish wipe.

    I purchased 3 rings with my children's names on them and I love them.

    These are so adorable! They arrived faster than I expected and they're just perfect. They fit true to size and look just like the photos. They're tiny, dainty and so cute. I love the few little imperfections that let you know you've got something handmade. They're just wonderful! Thank you!

    Always pleased with Hannah's handiwork and still planning on putting in even more orders for Christmas. Thank you for doing what you do so that we can have amazing jewelry.

    Best service I have ever had with anyone on here. These rings are great quality. I ordered all 3 of my childrens names and also my husbands name on the stackable rings. One of the letters on my husbands ring was a little faint...but I messaged the seller Hannah and she was quick to respond and completely sent me a brand new ring which looks perfect. She was very nice and understanding. The rings are beautiful and made with really good quality. I've had them for 2 months now and still havent needed to polished them or clean them. They are super shiny. Thank you for great service! I will order again!!!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment