Thursday, May 2, 2019

Utopia Towels Cabana Stripe Beach Towels (4 Pack, 30 x 60 Inches) - Large Pool Towels, Blue

Utopia Towels Cabana Stripe Beach Towels (4 Pack, 30 x 60 Inches) - Large Pool Towels, Blue

Utopia Towels Cabana Stripe Beach Towels (4 Pack, 30 x 60 Inches) - Large Pool Towels, Blue

This is a nice beach towel
It did not leave any fuzzies after being used. I did wash them once prior to use, this normally prevents minimal fuzzies but that was not an issue.
They did not shrink after being washed and dryed on normal settings. I also washed with other clothes and did not notice and color leakage.

I would not recommend that you use any bleaching substance as you will mess up the color portions and may even leave it looking a bit uneven. If you spill something try a bleach pen on the white portion otherwise just use basic stain remover. Maybe soak it if its bad.

Chlorine does not seem to have an effect on them either. I use fabric softener to ensure that they stay nice and soft as well.

We live just 300 yards from the beach and we go through beach towels quickly. We use them, out visiting family and friends use them, we use them around the pool as well. So many of the "tourist" towels really don't stand up to the wear, but these do...they are actual towels and not beach front souvenirs! Absorbent and soft the colors stay vibrant; they're great towels.

These are great towels and have bought a lot of pool towels over the years. I own a rental villa in the Caribbean and constantly need to replenish the pool towels. Generally I buy them wholesale/ in bulk quantities. For an upcoming trip I did not have time to order the wholesale option so I took a gamble on these towels. I followed the suggestions of many others and washed these a few times before using. Yes there was a ton of lint... but it decreased with every wash. The towels did not fade or bleed or shrink. The are fluffy and absorbent. They are not the most luxurious towels out there but in my opinion they are perfect. Great size, great absorbancy, great looking, great price.

I bought these for a recent trip to the beach. I had low expectations, buying a pack of towels without being able to feel them first. I was pleasantly surprised at the thickness of the towels, much better than some thinner cheap beach towels I had bought in the past. I have used them several times at the pool since taking them to the beach and I am still very happy with my purchase.

I wasn't looking for a Spa towel as I expected these to get full of sand, but I did get a very comfortable towel and the size was good too. I Would definitely recommend these to anyone who was looking.

Overall - This is a perfect towel for what I purchased it for. I would recommend this towel to my friends for the same purpose and if I need additional towels, I will purchase this type again.

Great towels! I was thinking because they were cheap enough, the fabric would be flimsy, but they're perfect for what we need - extra pool towels for when friends come over and don't bring their own. They have held up, both outside in the sun and in the wash. I would definitely buy them again, and probably will. These have been heavily used and I haven't experienced any issues with "bulbing" or weakening of the fabric. I recommend them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint
  • The set includes four large beach towels in cabana stripe in blue color measuring 30 by 60 inches each
  • Woven with 100% ring spun cotton
  • Machine wash the towels in warm water using mild detergent and tumble dry on low; recommended to dry immediately to minimize mildew
  • Highly absorbent, yet light-weighted. Gives the body a soft and delicate touch while absorbing the moisture

Description



Really a nice beach towel. NOTE: Wash these towels separate from other towels for the first time or two and consider emptying your dryer's lint trap part way through the cycle....they made a lot of lint. I had to shake them outside before I folded them to get rid of the lint balls the trap didn't get. They also have a lot of blue lint balls on the white stripes, but I'm sure the next washing will take care of that. Absorbent, pretty lightweight, and nicely soft. I don't use fabric softener because it reduces the absorbency and they are soft without it.

I bought this for our hot tub. They do a great job of drying us off as well as drying in our bathroom so we can use again the following day. (It's winter). These aren't big enough to wrap around my body easily (I'm a size 14, 5'9 woman.) They are fine for the spa, but for a pool, I'd prefer bigger.

We have not used them yet, but I did wash and dry them. There was some pilling noticed, but they fluffed up nicely in the dryer. I like the weight of the towel - not too thin, not too thick. I think they will be great for the pool and beach.

Great for the pool. Fluffy once washed. They do get fuzz on each other’s towels when washed together, but not too terrible. As others recommended, I washed and dried twice before using. Definitely clean out your dryer clean out after each drying cycle, it will be full.

My kids are year round swimmers. To say we go thru alot towels is an understatement. I tried finding pool towels at the store, but it's not an easy to find item outside of summer pool season. I'm not a fan of purchasing anything online made out of fabric, in case they aren't good quality. These towels are GREAT quality! They get washed two to three times a week, every week. They are very soft, the colors hold up well, etc. I came on Amazon to purchase another 4 pack. Can't go wrong with these.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment