Sunday, June 23, 2019

(2X) Funny Buckle Up Warning Sticker Set Vinyl Decal For Car Truck SUV Dashboard

(2X) Funny Buckle Up Warning Sticker Set Vinyl Decal For Car Truck SUV Dashboard

(2X) Funny Buckle Up Warning Sticker Set Vinyl Decal For Car Truck SUV Dashboard

It's ok. My fault for not noticing the size. The image displayed made the sticker look bigger than it actually is. I wanted it to cover up where I ripped off the stupid factory airbag warning.

My son loved this ! Was in his stocking for Christmas - he’s going to put it up on the visor where the real warnings are just to catch his buddies off guard when they go 4 wheeling- the rest of the time his truck has to look professional for work - they came quickly and in perfect shape - if you order watch to not throw them out with your junk mail - they came in a regular white envelope in my mailbox box - I’m going to keep them in mind for future 4 wheeler buddies!

Good for a chuckle. Just so I don't leave glue residue when these fade and need to be removed, I put velcro on the back, so they can be easily removed/replaced without doing any damage to my visor (of course, this only works if you have a felt covered visor, and the velcro attaches to the paper backing of the sticker without peeling it off). The sticker itself is not paper, so it doesn't tear easily, and should last a while.

This is hilarious. But it only sticks on smooth surfaces, and seems to use no stickiness but just film tension on flat surfaces. Stick it on the dashboard of someone else's car, and let them notice it on their own.

This came in a handwritten envelope from Canada so I didn't know what it was till I opened it- I almost thought it was junk mail! It's super cute though, I love this sticker and it actually got here pretty quickly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    SET OF 2
    Decal Size: 1.8" X 4" (Each)
    • made from premium outdoor vinyl.
    • Perfect for your Car, Truck, SUV, Hatchback and more!
    • 100% Waterproof & durable up to 5 years outdoors or 10 years indoors.



    Kids love it. Plus, its true!

    Funny and easy to overlook which is why I like it so much! Fits my driving style perfectly!

    Getting laughs! So far so good, it hasn't started peeling off or anything.

    Good quality sticker

    It's a very durable sticker, easy to place & peel.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment