Sunday, June 23, 2019

Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder Natural

Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder Natural

Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder Natural

I do way too much research on anything before I buy it and even when i saw this product had 18,000 reviews I thought... pffffff yeah right!
My teeth are a bit yellow from drinking a lot of coffee so I thought I would give this a try. After just 1 use, I am blown away with the results - see the pic. I LOVE this!!

Disclaimer I received a second shipment of the product for a review.
The most important things to know is that:
1.Charcoal is an abrasive, so this along with any charcoal active product whiteness your teeth by removing the layer of gunk you have accumulated over the years.
2.Because of this don't expect this product to remove stains as this is more of a cleaner than a purifier when it comes to how it whiteness your teeth, even if it advertises it so.
3.Expect diminishing returns after the first use since your teeth can only get so clean. For this Reason I recommend using this once every few months, this way you will see the most results and make the product last longer.
4. Over exposer to rough substances like this will cause teeth and gum damage. So rub softly and slowly, avoiding the gums, and dont go crazy with this despite it being the softest charcoal I have seen.
5. Overall I recommend this and believe everyone should have one while properly using it occasionally as a cosmetic.

As a Rule of thumb one of these should last you at least a year if not more.

Best teeth whitening product ever. My whole family has gotten in on the action. My teeth look and feel great!

I was a bit skeptical this would actually work - but my teeth always become too sensitive using other whitening products so I am always looking for alternatives. My friend told me about this, as she had just purchased and thought it was working pretty well, so I thought it was worth a try.

I do also use a whitening toothpaste daily, and had been prior to using this product as well, but I was amazed at the difference in just 2 weeks! I used a total of 5 times in 2 weeks (they say you can use up to twice daily, but that seemed unhealthy for my gums to brush with this and toothpaste twice per day so I do this once every few days).

I did learn the charcoal gets stuck under my gums in a few places, which eventually works it’s way out, but I only use before bed now to allow time for it to do so as it’s not the most attractive to have black charcoal pieces in my gum line at work 🙃

Overall I am very impressed with this product and it will continue to be a staple in my weekly routine! ❤️❤️❤️

This stuff works really well! I noticed whiter teeth after the first use. I've convinced friends with yellower teeth than mine to try and the results are dramatic! I use it a few times a week and think it works really well!

As others have said, this stuff is a MESS. Tips I've found after several uses are:
-Use it in the shower. You can rinse the shower when you're done.
-Make sure you brush with your mouth closed the entire time. It seems obvious but makes a difference.
-Designate a toothbrush to this stuff. It will turn your brush black, no matter how many times you rinse.
-Focus on the front teeth and don't worry about your molars like you would with normal paste. No one cares if your molars are white.
-Spit into the sink THEN turn on the water. If you spit with the water running, it'll spray black everywhere.
-After you spit the first time, keep brushing. I usually brush until I spit clear.
-Brush gently. My friend brushed too hard and got charcoal in her gums them had a bum-looking tooth all day.
-Floss afterwards or use mouthwash. It'll help get all the tiny particles between your teeth out.

The before and after picture are after ONE time using it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • THE ORIGINAL - Best Selling Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
  • MADE IN THE USA - And 3rd party tested for safety. Active Wow can be used daily. Be careful with other brands that can't say the same.
  • WHITEN YOUR TEETH - No sensitivity, premium organic charcoal, excellent for gum health.
  • ORGANIC - Refined organic coconut charcoal powder from the purest sources.
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTED - We stand behind your purchase, and if for any reason you are unhappy just contact us and we will make it right!

Description

Active wow - activated coconut charcoal powder - natural teeth whitening is the best way to whiten your teeth naturally. Derived from the highest-quality coconut sources, our activated charcoal is safe to use on your teeth and easy on your gums. Naturally whiten your teeth - if you're not a fan of dental-grade whitening peroxides, active wow charcoal teeth whitening is a great alternative. This formula whitens your teeth over time, and helps remove stains from a number of causes: coffee-stains, wine, cigarettes, and more - all without bleach.



I just got this product today and only used it once. I can already see a different in the color of my teeth.

I’m not one to ever review anything whether I’m happy with a product or unhappy with a product. BUT YALL...... this is a REALLY big difference in JUST ONE USE! It was messy. But it wiped right up. It did not “explode” all over the counter when I opened it. And I’m not the most gentle person ever. This picture says it all. Same light. Same spot. Literally taken 2 minutes apart!

I rarely write reviews, but this stuff is amazing! It is strange to use at first but it works. The “natural” doesn’t have any flavor at all. I’ve used it about two weeks now and have noticed a big difference. Unlike other whiteners, it doesn’t cause any sensitivity.

Photos were taken 10 days apart after using powder once a day. I’m an avid coffee drinker, which is why my teeth were originally stained. The powder is easy to use, and I haven’t had any issues with sensitivity. I love my results with this product, and I highly recommend it!

I was a little skeptical at first with this product. Let me tell you what, Active WoW delivers results! I followed the directions as directed and started brushing my teeth like normal. You can see immediate results as you brush the charcoal on your teeth. I would recommend Active WoW to a friend or family for sure. With continue, use you get better results. I am confident with my smile.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment