Sunday, June 23, 2019

BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252

BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252

BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252

Regardless of how clean one is, vacuums after a while starts smelling in an unpleasant way. This is a fact I’ve noticed with my previous vacuums, even after changing the filters and bags. I remember thinking, what if I could wash some parts of it? But it wasn’t an option. And with this BISSELL Cleanview vacuum, every part, except the motor area, can be washed with soap and water. Yes, from the reusable filter, to the dust bin, and the accessories, are easily removed and washable. Of course, one must wait until all the parts are dry before using them again.

The dust bin is large, and the electric cord is very long, the longest I’ve ever seen in a vacuum. Which allows for one to clean many rooms before having to empty the dust bin, or unplug and plug the vacuum again. Making one’s job easier and faster. I like how it’s simple to go from hardwood floors to rugs, these is particularly useful when the house has hardwood flooring covered with rugs.

And the included accessories are very efficient, and there is space to store them in the vacuum itself, with the exception of the pet turboeraser tool. This is like a tiny vacuum in itself, it has a brush made with rubber to catch hair more easily, and it can be taken apart to clean it entirely. Of the included tools, my favorite it’s the pet hair corner tool, which like its name says, it is made for cleaning corners, and stairs too.

The fact that it doesn't use replaceable bags is a money saver, and it’s a powerful vacuum with lots of suction, and while it’s a little noisy, it cleans so well, and easy, that I don’t care about it being loud.

I've had Huskies for decades. Needless to say, the shedding season (basically 365 days a year) is tough on vacuums. I've tried most machines (except a Dyson) and haven't found anything that works well on coarse fur. This one does. The pivot design is a huge help in my place. The brush picks up the fur, but doesn't hold onto all of it and become ineffective like many others. Dumping the canister is simple and clean. For the price, I don't know if I could find a better vacuum. Shipping was a little slow, or I'd have given 5 stars.

Very lightweight with excellent suction! I had a Dyson many years ago and missed it.....until this arrived! I would never trade this in for anything and it is under $100! How can you go wrong? If you are in the market for a new vacuum get this one. I promise, you won't be disappointed!😊

This Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner from Bissell is spectacular in homes with pets and the price can't be beat.

There are so many things I love about this vacuum that it's hard to know where to start. I have 6 cats and 3 dogs and a lot of messy humans in my home. I have to vacuum daily just to keep all the humans from getting hairballs so I was excited to try this one. Previously, I relied on a Shark Navigator for daily vacuuming with a bulkier Kenmore for weekly deep cleaning and vacuuming curtains and other areas above the floor. The Shark has great suction and is lightweight enough to be easy to carry around to all the rooms but it has a fairly narrow brush roller so it takes more passes and it doesn't have onboard storage for the accessories and the dustbin isn't very big.

This Bissell is still lightweight but it has a very wide brush roller so it takes less time to vacuum. The brush roller is fantastic for picking up pet hair. Seriously fantastic. But not just pet hair - it does an excellent job of picking up fine dust and dirt - something the Shark isn't great at. The plastic casing around the brush roller is clear, too, so you can easily see if you have a lot of hair or fibers wrapped around it.

This vacuum also swivels very easily so it's much easier to vacuum around furniture. It maneuvers almost effortlessly.

The dustbin is clear and has a HUGE capacity. You can easily see when it's full and just detach it with the press of a button, carry it to the trash can, press another button and it empties from the bottom. Your hands never touch the contents. It also opens from the top to clear any clogs there or to clean/change the filter.

There is a height adjustment knob that allows you to select from 5 different height settings and it works equally well on carpeting and hard flooring. I like this better than the automatic height adjustment on my other vac because that never works as well in my experience.

The cord is 27ft long so it's a generous length. Bissell also offers this model with a retractable cord for about $30 more. https://www.amazon.com/BISSELL-Cleanview-Upright-Bagless-22543/dp/B07FJ4N2S7/ This vac I am reviewing is exactly the same model but with a manual wind cord. Personally, I love the self-retracting cord and it is way worth the extra $30 to me but if you don't mind rewinding the cord onto the vacuum when you're done, this one is an excellent buy because the vacuum works so well.

I also love that the power button is bright red and can be pressed with your foot. It's easy to distinguish from the other buttons.

You get 5 attachments and hallelujah, they all store onboard. Attachments are only useful if you can find them when you need them so I love onboard storage. You get an extension wand, a long crevice tool, a dusting brush, a pet hair corner tool, and a pet turbo eraser tool. These are not especially high-quality attachments but they work just fine. The turbo eraser tool is great for vacuuming furniture and pet beds and the pet hair corner tool is much handier than I would have thought.

It has a pre-motor filter that can be washed so you don't have to replace it as often as some.

Since this isn't a lift-off vacuum, it's not super convenient for vacuuming stairs. The hose is a bit short, IMO, so you still have to move the vacuum up the stairs to clean them. Since my stairs are wooden, I use a small hand vac for that chore and it's much easier and faster.

Assembly is easy, too. Just two screws to attach the handle and you're ready to vacuum.

You do have to remove 6 screws to take the brush roller out for clearing away hair that wraps around it and to change the belt. I wish it had a hinged door instead, like another vac I have because I have several long-haired family members so I must perform this task fairly often.

Other than that minor disappointment, I definitely recommend this vac - especially for households with pets. It cleans as well as much more expensive vacs but it's very reasonably priced.

I just used mine for the first time and I was shocked by the time I was done. About a week has gone by since vacuuming, and with one go over the can was half full! I seriously was shocked at how much dirt could accumulate over a week! After I was done I did a good look over on the carpet and there was absolutely NO pet hair!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
  • Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
  • Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
  • Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
  • Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free.Hose Length:6 feet
  • Replacement Filter - Style 12141

Description

The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.



My new $89 (purchased on sale) vacuum!! I LOVE IT!! The end of my 16yr Dyson romance -
5 machines, ending with top of line “filterless” pet! Oh, & there ARE filters in the filterless Dyson, as inefficient as all their others! 🙄
At our ranch & with desert dirt, I cannot keep D’s filters (I have 2sets to switch up) clean, i.e. SUCTION! SO, researched & found Bissell-swivel, their base model swivel, receiving good reviews. It’s filters are like those on leaf blowers - foam you can rinse, squeeze, really get clean & regain full suction. ALSO, there is an height adjust, so I can use on my flat rugs & skins, w/o sucking into machine! I went over a large wool flat rug in LRm with Dyson wand (which is all that would work with the Dyson!) on one side, then the Bissell! HUGE difference!! My tight pile wool rug at entry is cleanest in yrs! Come on in, cowboys, wipe your feet! 😉
Even if I have to buy a new one every 2yrs (or each yr!), at $89 I’m still ahead, cuz I have a machine that WORKS & my house is clean. 😊.
BTW, Bissell now uses good, very flexible hose material on these machines. The vacuum feels 1/2 the weight of the Dyson.

I got this from my parents for Christmas. I used to have the Shark vacuum. Long story short, after having my Shark 2 years, it has lost suction like no other. I wanted this one because I read the reviews for it and we have a cat and a dog that both shed. I vacuumed my home Monday morning with my Shark. Now, with little activity I vacuumed today with my new Bissell. There was SO much dirt and gunk I got up just vacuuming my living room. I am definitely pleased with this vacuum and will purchase it again in the future!!!

I liked the price of this item. I've been using an ancient Kenmore Progressive for a long time and got fed up with its ear-ringingly loud motor, the constant smell of burning plastic and rubber, the slow loss of all attachments (how does that even happen?) and finally, yet another broken beater bar that was going to cost $45 plus shipping. So I made the fateful and ridiculously adult decision to buy a NEW vacuum cleaner. It felt very grown up (I'm over 40).

First impression upon removing from the box - wow, what a lot of plastic. It seems flimsy in comparison to the old Kenmore I've been dragging around the house for a decade. Much lighter weight. Not built to last. Easier to handle though, due to the swivel feature, lightweight housing, and more ergonomic handle.
It was easy to assemble once I figured out where the included screws were supposed to go to bolt the handle in place - the diagram does not show them, but the bolt holes are on either side of the handle and can be viewed from above versus in front of the machine.
In about 10 minutes I read the instruction manual and installed all the attachments, minus the pet corner tool which does not stow on the machine. I noticed that the hose extension attachment is loose, and the hose extender piece arrived with a burned edge. It still functioned fine, so it wasn't worth sending back the whole appliance for.
I turned it on. Loud, but not oppressively so. It cleans beautifully. The low profile head makes it easy to scoot under furniture. The TurboPet attachment is great for getting the floor underneath dressers and coffee tables where the other vac can't reach. It was less happy to be dragged over the sofa to pull off any pet and human hair - the plush upholstery kept catching the rubbery blades of the attachment. I cleaned all the corners, underneath the rugs, the dust in the heater vents, the grime on the wall trim... Amazing to be able to clean so much more easily than before. I noticed quite a few times that since the product is so lightweight, it is WAY too easy to pull it over while using the hose attachment. The hose outlet should be located on the base to stabilize it, and since it is located mid-way up the vac, it gets yanked over, hitting the operator. It whacked me in the head a few times before I learned to pay more attention to it.
I watched the clear canister fill... and fill... and fill with nasty nasty dust, hair, and grime. I couldn't believe how much was in there. Cleaning the whole house filled it completely up. I was glad that I chose to empty it outside in the garbage can, rather than in the kitchen. where the giant plume of fine dust that puffed out would have made quite a mess. I had to reach into the dirty canister to loosen the filter and clean that out. I noted prior to ordering that an upgraded model for $50 or so more is designed so you don't have to reach inside and touch the ick.
All in all, a decent new vac for a bargain price, that I hope will last for a few years. My house looks and feels GOOD.

I enjoy my new vacuum cleaner. It works great and it is lightweight. Before buying this Bissell vacuum, I had a Bissell that was 12 years old. These Bissells last a long time. This new Bissell is great because it is lightweight, easy to use, and gets into hard to get places.

Amazing quality for the price. Could not believe how much nicer my rugs and carpets looked after using this vacuum the first time! I was shocked how much dirt the previous cleaner left behind .Pet hair,gone! It did a great job vacuuming right up to the baseboards, and no more splattering out of the vacuum.
Love the swivel,easy to clean,easy to use.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment