Sunday, June 23, 2019

Murwall Floral Peonies Wall Decal, Peony Bouquet Flowers Removable Peel and Stick Wall Sticker

Murwall Floral Peonies Wall Decal, Peony Bouquet Flowers Removable Peel and Stick Wall Sticker

Murwall Floral Peonies Wall Decal, Peony Bouquet Flowers Removable Peel and Stick Wall Sticker

These are absolutely beautiful. Our guest room redecoration project was feeling stale, but not any more! These peonies are really excellent quality, easy to work with, since they come as individual pieces, (as opposed to a single sheet), and because they are individual pieces, arranging them to suit your specific mural design is perfect!
Even my husband thinks the room has come together, and doesn’t feel they are overpoweringly “girly and frilly”. We love them; and I’m now fully inspired again, to complete the room.

Not their intended use but worked perfectly for what I wanted! Easy to use, easy to take off and move.

Very easy to use! I put them up by myself, however it would have been a little easier to have a buddy help peel them off the paper. They are so large that it kind of helps to have someone help keep control so they don’t accidently stick together when peeling off the paper. Anyway. They’re gorgeous. They can go over dark paint and still look bright and pretty! Love love love!

Beautiful. Can’t believe how much character it gives to the room and great customer service . Very satisfied

Beautiful and easy to use. We just peeled them stuck em on the wall and used a small squeegee to massage out any bubbles. Hope they last a while. They come in pieces so you can configure them to your liking. Can’t wait to finish the space.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Floral wall decal, peony bouquet flowers removable peel and stick wall sticker INCLUDES:
    ► 6 Separate cut out peonies ranging in approximate sizes of 16"x15"H to 26"x25"H
    ► 14 Separate leaves and leaf clusters ranging in approximate sizes of 6"x4"H to 11"x13"H
    ► Quick installation - Just peel and stick - you can easily re-position if needed.
    ► Cut from premium self-adhesive decal material specifically designed for home decor
    ► Matte finish
    ► Removable. Technical about Printing our Wall Decals
    ► Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can't, like healthcare-water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
    ► Healthier printing with HP Latex no special ventilation required, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free
    ► Meet high standards-HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, prints meet AgBB criteria
    ► Demonstrate compliance with international wall-covering industry standards



    I got these for my daughters nursery after seening them all over pinterest and I am in love. So so pretty. They are easy to peel off and reposition to put them however you like, they are all individual so you have to try a few times to get the right leaves behind the right flowers.

    I was unable to track the package, but it arrived when it was expected. The flowers are absolutely lovely. I could not be happier with the purchase. They’re the perfect size. It came with 6 flowers (2 large, 2 identical smaller ones, and 2 that were similar) and plenty of leaves. They were easy to peel and stick on the wall. I only had an issue with one of them coming off, but I expected it since the flower was so big and I was doing it by myself. I love that the two large peonies were different colors. I definitely would recommend and purchase again.

    Probably the best purchase I've made on Amazon. This completely transformed my room and it was excellent quality! Don't even hesitate just do it!

    I absolutely love this!! It took the room in my Spa from mehh to GLAM in just a few minutes. I can't stop staring at it. Everyone wants to know where I got it 😍 Ordering more now!!!

    I wanted something different for my new bedroom and noticed these huge floral stickers on Pinterest. These floral stickers are easy to use and adhere very well.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment