Monday, June 24, 2019

Blender Bottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Aqua/Aqua

Blender Bottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Aqua/Aqua

Blender Bottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, 20-Ounce, Aqua/Aqua

I'm not a body builder by any means, but I rock climb. Recently I decided to "mix it up" and start drinking some protein shakes to help aid in recovery and muscle repair. I picked up this blender bottle on a whim as an add-on item for a same-day shipping order, and I'm so glad that I did.

The blender ball breaks up protein powder better than even a fork can with a vigorous stir. I was skeptical at first, but I had my first non-disgusting experience with chunky protein shakes last night, and I had to say a few good words for a good product.

Pros:
Seems to seal very nicely
No issues with leakage thus far. I will update if this changes due to warping or anything like that after a few dish washer cycles
The little handle is nice and tight and not floppy - will use this for a carabiner connection to my bag.
Blender ball and all items clean very simply and easily.
I don't seem to have started saying "bro," "swole," or "gains" in my regular vocabulary, which is my greatest fear.

Cons:
The thing works well enough and is "cute" enough where I suspect my girlfriend will want to borrow mine on a regular basis. Since the add-on price is so cheap, I decided I'd get her one for herself pre-emptively. I was right.

I have had this for a couple of weeks now and I am very impressed. First, I doubted that it would mix much better than a fork/spoon in a glass, but I was waaay wrong. This thing gets protein powder drinks smooth as can be, leaving no clumps behind. Some have mentioned that they don't like the hook/loop on the back of the lid, but I actually like it a lot. It ins't very big, doesn't get in the way, and provides something to put your finger through to get a good grip, to hang on something, etc. Even though these cups have a ton of reviews, there are some that have said their lids cracked/broke. Mine has been fine thus far, and I will update my review if that changes, but from what I can tell this has to be from over-tightening. When you close the lid to shake, there is a thought that runs through your head that you want to make sure it is tight so you don't create a mess in your kitchen or wherever, thus you want to tighten it more than it needs to be, which might be causing them to break. But who knows. Anyway, I would highly reccomend these to anyone looking to mix drinks. Don't think about it, get one, or two.

Great bottle! This is my first blender bottle and I am pleasantly surprised that the blender ball scraped all the powder off the bottom and incorporated it perfectly into the water. Other reviews say that it is hard to open but I'm glad for that so the chances of it spilling or flying open while shaking are nearly impossible. Also I wouldn't call it hard to open, just secure. I didn't know if I would like the loop part but, when not in use it folds down like its not even there! It is everything I hoped it would be. Will update if I find any flaws.

frfr...get you one, these are the original and best Blender Bottles out there.
I’ve never ever had an issue with these bottles breaking, cracking or anything like that and I’m clumsy as they come. I own several of these bottles just never had it in this size which is very convenient for me 😁
I’ve blended everything from thick protein shakes to to go flavor packs and they all blended super well...plus everything is super easy to clean
(Important fact: 1st DO NOT USE HOT LIQUIDS IN THESE BOTTLES THEY ARE NOT MEANT FOR THAT, THEY WILL DEFINITELY CRACK...THAT’S WHAT THERMOS ARE FOR

2ND BE CAREFUL WITH PUTTING SODA IN THESE BOTTLES THE PRESSURE WOULD PROBABLY MAKE THE TOP POP OPEN AND THEN YOU GOT A HOT A** MESS ON YOUR HANDS)

Other then that these bottles are a grandslam❗️

Blender Bottle comes through as usual. I have at least six of these bottles in both large and small sizes, and I even have four of the huge 28 oz water bottle size blender bottles. I have never had one leak unless I did not snap the cap on properly before shaking it. They have been dropped and knocked over many times with no leaking. I use them for the powdered slim fast shake mixes and soy shake mixes. The blender ball is good enough to mix peanut butter up with my shake mixes when I want something different. I put in a teaspoon of peanut butter and shake that bottle like crazy, and it breaks the peanut butter up into tiny pieces that make my shake yummier and slightly chunky.
I love the color of this one (I got the aqua/aqua) and the fact that it has a loop to make carrying it around easier.
A friend of mine wanted to take smoothies to work and bought a cheap store brand of shaker bottle only to discover that hers leaked pretty quickly. I always stick with the blender bottle brand because I know they won't leak. I still have the first one I ever bought, at least 5 years ago, and it is still going strong.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 20-ounce capacity (note: measurements only go to 12 ounces) shaker cup for mixing protein shakes, smoothies, and supplements
  • Patented mixing system uses 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall wire whisk found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker bottles
  • Screw-on lid creates leak-proof seal, and flip cap snaps securely shut to keep contents contained; loop top for easy carrying or attaching keys
  • Wide mouth makes it easy to add mix scoops and liquids, and embossed markings measure both ounces and milliliters
  • BPA and phthalate-free, dishwasher safe; manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
  • 20-ounce capacity (Note: measurements only go to 12 ounces)
  • Patented mixing system uses 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker cups
  • Updated features include patented loop top, ergonomic flip cap and tapered spout
  • Perfect for protein shakes, smoothies, pancake batter, and more
  • Dishwasher safe, BPA- and phthalate-free; available in three sizes: 20-ounce, 28-ounce and 32-ounce

Description

The BlenderBottle Classic 20-Ounce Shaker Bottle makes it easy to maintain proper nutrition and hydration on-the-go. Featuring a patented mixing system—with a 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall wire whisk (found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker cups) that moves freely inside the bottle to smooth out drink mixes and meal ingredients—it’s ideal for protein shakes, smoothies, fiber drinks, and meal replacements. It’s also a handy kitchen tool for mixing pancake batter, scrambled eggs, and salad dressings. The wide mouth makes it easy to add scoops of powdered mixes, meal ingredients, and liquids, and embossed markings show both ounces and milliliters for easy measuring anywhere (note that markings on the 20-ounce capacity shaker cup only go up to 12 ounces). Bottle contents and liquids are securely contained thanks to a tightly threaded screw-on lid that creates a leakproof seal, and a flip cap that snaps securely shut for shaking and transportation. The convenient loop top makes it easy to carry the bottle and offers a place to attach car keys while at the gym. The BlenderBottle Classic 20-Ounce Shaker Cup can also be used as a water bottle; the ball can be left inside, as it will never rust, chip, or peel. BPA and phthalate-free, dishwasher safe. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.



I didn't think I needed a shaker bottle like this, but I was excited about starting my diet, and wanted to get "something fun/nice" with an order of protein powder, to get started. So I found this shaker bottle, and ordered it in a color I liked. In hindsight, I think I kinda did need this, actually.

It's the perfect size (I got both a small one and a bigger one for keeping larger batches in the fridge), and it's a no-hassle product, because it seals well and it's super easy to clean. The shaker ball is flexible enough to push flat like a spring, making that part very easy to clean as well, which was something I was a little worried about. And the wire ball really helps getting some of those ingredients which tend to settle at the bottom easily mixed in again with a few shakes. It's a simple thing, but because it removes some annoyances which can demotivate, I think it was a great purchase.

I've been using BlenderBottles for years now, and this bottle is the perfect to take drink mixes on the go. I needed something to take my 8oz of pre-workout with me to the gym, but dirtying a full 28oz BlenderBottle seemed excessive. This bottle is the perfect size, and the loop makes it super convenient to grab and carry.

The metal shaker is great at mixing. One tip I learned is that you should always add some liquid first before your powders. That way none of the powder gets stuck at the bottom of the bottle.

We bought this for the purpose of blending protein drinks. However, it is sometimes pretty difficult to get the protein powder blended with just the included whisk; I usually blend my shakes in the blender first and then pour them in here for drinking on the go. I also love to pour smoothies into these for when I need to be able to get some nutrition on the go. Besides being difficult to mix the protein powder in smoothly, it is also a little hard to get the flip cap to close all the way. It takes more effort than I expected to get it to click closed. I suppose it’s a good thing so that the cap won’t flip open when you’re vigorously shaking the bottle to blend your drink, but I had an instance where the cap wasn’t properly closed before I started shaking…let’s just say it made a big mess and enticed me to make sure to close it tightly from there on out.

If you found this review helpful, I would very much appreciate you giving me a "thumbs up". And if you have any questions, I'd be more than willing to answer them to the best of my ability!

I can't figure out what people don't like about these. They taste like a chunk of chocolate. I'm a YUUUGE chocolate fan, so I don't like waxy chocolate or tasteless chocolate, or not just any chocolate. These protein bars are absolutely fantastic. I don't know what people who give bad reviews are expecting. Maybe you shouldn't have expectations and simply eat one and assess it on it's own merit as opposed to comparing it to a 500 calorie brownie your mom, wife, husband, or grandmother makes. It's a protein bar, not a 500 calorie dessert. If you want a dessert, buy that instead. I like these even better than the fitcrunch bars themselves, and they are wonderful as well. I just wanted it on the record these are incredible.

The blender bottle is the perfect size for the 8 ounce protein shakes I like to mix and take with me on busy weekday mornings. One bottle to mix, shake and drink from, what could be easier than that. The cage ball ensures that there are no lumps in your drinks and sits politely at the bottom of the bottle. There are measuring guides on the bottle for your liquids and they are easy to read. Overall the design and functionality of the bottle is well thought out and eye pleasing at the same time. Personally, I do not put the bottle in the dishwasher, easier to just hand wash and air-dry. The only attribute that is a minor annoyance is the small crevice in the flip cap, difficult to clean with a dish sponge. I usually just take a q-tip to get into the small space.

Great bottle thus far and I hope to have for a long time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment