Monday, June 24, 2019

BottleKeeper - The Standard 2.0 - The Original Stainless Steel Bottle Holder and Insulator to Keep Your Beer Colder (Black)

BottleKeeper - The Standard 2.0 - The Original Stainless Steel Bottle Holder and Insulator to Keep Your Beer Colder (Black)

BottleKeeper - The Standard 2.0 - The Original Stainless Steel Bottle Holder and Insulator to Keep Your Beer Colder (Black)

I bought this for my husband and it was his favorite Christmas gift! He loved it.
Great quality, really works.

I really love my bottlekeeper. It keeps my drinks cold for hours. The bottle screws off easily and I can fit any kind of beer or soda into the bottlekeeper. I love the twist off cap that seals the top of the bottle. I also love the built in opener on the cap. Makes a great gift and 100% durable.

Such an awesome and handy thing! Keep a bottle cold? Check! Keeps beer from spilling? Check! Protects/ hides glass? Check! AND a bottle opener on the cap to boot! What more can you ask for?

This bottle is great for the beach, the bar or the backyard. My drink is guaranteed to be COLD thanks the built in coozy and the steel outter layer. It works well for beers and bottled soda and it just so cute. I love the clean, thin look of it and the fact that the top is a bottle opener is an extra win!

I just started drinking beer recently and I was having a really hard time finding something to keep my beer cold. I like koozies because they are cute but they aren't the most functional. I found BottleKeeper on accident looking through Amazon one day and I am SO HAPPY I did. It is perfect. It is amazing because it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I gave this to so many people for Christmas and everyone I have talked to loves it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Colder Beer is Better. It's Science.
  • BottleKeeper 2. 0 is insulated to keep your beer colder, longer, and protected from gravity. Bottle opener included, cold beer is not. Bummer, we know.
  • Comes with 100% Satisfaction and Lifetime . Like, whoa.
  • The BottleKeeper cap seals the enclosed beer bottle
  • The base is padded for impact.

Description

Insulated to keep your beer colder, longer, and protected from breakage, The Standard 2. 0 is made for the typical 12 oz bottle such as Bud Light and Corona, has durable powder coated, metallic and printed finishes, and lots of color options to choose from. Oh yeah, there's also a bottle opener in the cap and a tether to keep it attached.



Saw it on shark tank and bought it immediately. I use it to keep my top chico cold during the day and I pour coffee in my empty topo bottle in the morning (use a funnel) and it keeps my coffe warm and keeps me from having to clean out a thermos.

For the price I wish it would keep beer colder. It only keeps it could for a few hours. Still better than traditional coozie. Bottle opener on it is not great.

Got this as gift for my fiancĂ© ! It’s pretty neat, idk how long it really keeps a beer cold yet since he typically drinks his beers in one sitting but I’ll update after our next camping trip

Bought this in black for my Dad for Christmas, he thought it was the coolest gift ever; asked my mom if he could drink a beer at 9:30am “to try it out”. Highly recommend!

Great design. A lot more durable than I expected.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment